How Much Heat Will Sanrorum Take Tonight In The Debate?

As much as I don't want to watch another debate, THIS one, I feel is going to have Santorum on the defensive by just about everybody. How will he do? How do these guys sleep at night...:lol:

Tune in tonight at 8 ET as the GOP candidates debate the issues LIVE, just days before the Arizona primary. Don't miss The Arizona Republican Presidential Debate, 8 p.m. ET tonight, only on CNN,

WOW!!!! Why is this debate reminding me of USMB?!?!?!!?!?!?

As much as I don't want to watch another debate, THIS one, I feel is going to have Santorum on the defensive by just about everybody. How will he do? How do these guys sleep at night...:lol:

Tune in tonight at 8 ET as the GOP candidates debate the issues LIVE, just days before the Arizona primary. Don't miss The Arizona Republican Presidential Debate, 8 p.m. ET tonight, only on CNN,

I'm sorry thena. I get it now.

I assumed this to be a thread about Santorum as an individual and how he specifically does. Had I known you intended this to be a specific debate thread I would not have started one.

The libs usually start them and then corrupt them so I was trying to beat them to the punch.

I assumed this to be a thread about Santorum as an individual and how he specifically does. Had I known you intended this to be a specific debate thread I would not have started one.

The libs usually start them and then corrupt them so I was trying to beat them to the punch.

Your behavior is the fault of libs. Right.

Your behavior is the fault of libs. Right.

There is nothing wrong with my behavior you twit. I misunderstood the thread title and thread intent. As such I apologized.

Rare I know, but you should try it sometime. She has been nothing but respectful to me since I joined and that is both rare and valuable if you ask me. Besides, its her I offended so why do you feel the need to inject?

Forum List

Back