How Much Heat Will Sanrorum Take Tonight In The Debate?

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
As much as I don't want to watch another debate, THIS one, I feel is going to have Santorum on the defensive by just about everybody. How will he do? How do these guys sleep at night...:lol:

Tune in tonight at 8 ET as the GOP candidates debate the issues LIVE, just days before the Arizona primary. Don't miss The Arizona Republican Presidential Debate, 8 p.m. ET tonight, only on CNN,

This is cnn, so I expect a lot.

Right, and moderated by the same respected reporter, that Newt Gingrich blew out of the saddle; John King. Everyone is going to be a little testy, in just a few minutes, on that stage in Arizona, me thinks. :eusa_whistle:

This is cnn, so I expect a lot.

Right, and moderated by the same respected reporter, that Newt Gingrich blew out of the saddle; John King. Everyone is going to be a little testy, in just a few minutes, on that stage in Arizona, me thinks. :eusa_whistle:
Newt is great at insults; another reason he is my LAST choice among the GOP candidates.

Lets count how many times his religion and condoms come up.... then compare it to questions involving REAL issues like the economy and national defense.

Yes, it will be interesting to watch how hard the effort will be to stay OFF the real pressing issues, such as job creation and the economy. Stick to the social issues and avoid the most important ones. I think Santorum will have a plan. This is going to be a good debate, as two state primaries are next week.

Brain dead, toon. Newtie didn't "blow him out of the water". He was just rude.

oh right... that passes for victory to rightwingnuts.

I didn't see it that way and I don't consider myself a rightwidgetnut.
Santorum has talked a LOT about the SINS he despises; I hope tonight he DOES talk policy.

Peach, for the most part its the media that's driving the discussions. Pulling quotes from many years and hitting him all at once with them to make it appear he is obsessed.

Forum List

Back