How many posters do you ignore?

I NEVER ignore someone because I disagree with them; in fact, I find dialectic discussion to be more satisfying than mere agreement. However, it is difficult to find people who are willing to share opposing viewpoints without resorting to diversion, name calling and/or profanity when asked to explain their positions.

Many of the posters who have been listed on this thread might want to reconsider their responses if they are genuinely interested in honest discussion.

I NEVER ignore someone because I disagree with them; in fact, I find dialectic discussion to be more satisfying than mere agreement. However, it is difficult to find people who are willing to share opposing viewpoints without resorting to diversion, name calling and/or profanity when asked to explain their positions.

Many of the posters who have been listed on this thread might want to reconsider their responses if they are genuinely interested in honest discussion.
I'm not sure that being on Gracie's ignore list necessarily means you need to have a serious change of heart. Some people here don't come for the honest discussions, or at least not usually. But in a lot of threads, if you pick through the trolls and the silly heads, there is some good conversation or at least some information.

I ignore Angry Black Men/Women, morons and idiots.

Too bad
Some of them are good posters
In your opinion. In mine, they are pond scum and belong exactly where I have them and it is MY ignore list, bubba. Not yours.

Some people here don't come for the honest discussions
Discussions? Some people come here just to bully others, or make fun of them, or twist their words, or just to troll. Many of whom you hang out with OL. So stuff your opinions where the sun doesn't shine. People come here for many reasons other than what I just listed and who the fuck are you to judge why anyone does anything?

Maybe it would be more efficient if we asked who the good posters are instead of who the bad ones are. The list might be more manageable [emoji14]

Too bad
In your opinion. In mine, they are pond scum and belong exactly where I have them and it is MY ignore list, bubba. Not yours.
Your list seems to lean to the left
There are many RW posters whose behavior is far from civil

Yet none make your list. Seems more you don’t like those who disagree with you

You may now add me to your list

I've two right wing women on ignore, they reported me to the mods for exactly the behavior they accuse me of

i'm not blaming the mods for answering a complaint here, that's their job

but i have little patience for those who consistently dish it out , but can't take it

~S~

Too bad

lol. Only you could see a political stance on who I think are not worthy of my time. Has nothing to do with left or right. Has everything to do on whether they can converse without being an asshole. Those who can't, get on my list. Once you become an asshole, you will go on there too, so no worries about that, bub.

And for the record...DamagedEagle is not necessarily an asshole. He just make me cuckoo with his never ending vids in every. damn. reply.

I've two right wing women on ignore, they reported me to the mods for exactly the behavior they accuse me of

i'm not blaming the mods for answering a complaint here, that's their job

but i have little patience for those who consistently dish it out , but can't take it

~S~
I know the two

Too bad

lol. Only you could see a political stance on who I think are not worthy of my time. Has nothing to do with left or right. Has everything to do on whether they can converse without being an asshole. Those who can't, get on my list. Once you become an asshole, you will go on there too, so no worries about that, bub.

And for the record...DamagedEagle is not necessarily an asshole. He just make me cuckoo with his never ending vids in every. damn. reply.

From what I see your list is black and liberal

I don’t see any of our board racists on your list nor RW assholes

Too bad

From what I see your list is black and liberal

I don’t see any of our board racists on your list nor RW assholes
Who do you think should be on MY list, then? Name them.
The blacks on my list cannot be reasoned with. I tried. There are many liberals here that I enjoy chatting with. That's neither here nor there, though. Name the racists and the RW assholes or stfu.

Did the OP start this thread in the CDZ knowing that it was an impossible topic to hold in the CDZ?
Maybe it needs to be moved?
'Cuz some people here aren't being very civil. Gracie.

The ignore button is a TV remote...........to click off of people that I consider a waste of my time.............

Click .....click.....click..........a bunch of them .....I am better off not conversing with them because they aren't worth my time.

All those I can't see on this thread are on ignore...........LOL

ah, the boob tube.....my good gawd what a waste of time......at least you folks come up with something interesting now/then....~S~

Forum List

Back