How many posters do you ignore?

I'm often amazed at the vitirol folks impart on this soul suckin' device , there's little gain from such self loathing sorts, it all just clouds critical thought, which seems to be at a premium these days ~S~

Did the OP start this thread in the CDZ knowing that it was an impossible topic to hold in the CDZ?
Maybe it needs to be moved?
'Cuz some people here aren't being very civil. Gracie.
So hit that report button, OldHag. And remember to hit it on those who attacked me for responding to a question they didn't like the answer to.

I only have one person on ignore. daniel something or another. I forget his screen name. It's like talking to the wall, so I just put him on ignore, so as not to waste my time and keystrokes.

I ignore Angry Black Men/Women, morons and idiots.

Too bad
Some of them are good posters
In your opinion. In mine, they are pond scum and belong exactly where I have them and it is MY ignore list, bubba. Not yours.
Your list seems to lean to the left
There are many RW posters whose behavior is far from civil

Yet none make your list. Seems more you don’t like those who disagree with you

You may now add me to your list
lol. Only you could see a political stance on who I think are not worthy of my time. Has nothing to do with left or right. Has everything to do on whether they can converse without being an asshole. Those who can't, get on my list. Once you become an asshole, you will go on there too, so no worries about that, bub.

And for the record...DamagedEagle is not necessarily an asshole. He just make me cuckoo with his never ending vids in every. damn. reply.

From what I see your list is black and liberal

I don’t see any of our board racists on your list nor RW assholes
Not saying he’s a racist but roshonmarkwees is on the right. And a damn goid poster

Too bad
In your opinion. In mine, they are pond scum and belong exactly where I have them and it is MY ignore list, bubba. Not yours.

lol. Only you could see a political stance on who I think are not worthy of my time. Has nothing to do with left or right. Has everything to do on whether they can converse without being an asshole. Those who can't, get on my list. Once you become an asshole, you will go on there too, so no worries about that, bub.

And for the record...DamagedEagle is not necessarily an asshole. He just make me cuckoo with his never ending vids in every. damn. reply.

Not saying he’s a racist but roshonmarkwees is on the right. And a damn goid poster
I tried with him, too. He joined in the IM2/Ascep gang of Angry Black Guys. So..he went into ignore along with them.

I tried with him, too. He joined in the IM2/Ascep gang of Angry Black Guys. So..he went into ignore along with them.

He’s black?

I sometimes report mods just for giggles. I think last time I reported one was when flacaltenn said he was gonna close a thread for being off topic. I reported his post for being off topic. lol.

Other than that, I'd never report anyone unless they were making bomb threats or something, but I'm more likely to have em swatted by the man versus reporting to a mod. I've never been a fan of appealling to authority for silly squabbles and stuff.

None. Some are entertaining, and most are great examples of how out of their minds the left is. Plus, reading and debunking their nonsense gives me the ammo to do it where it’s most effective, and that is on social media.

Their posts are also a guide for me. If I find myself agreeing even the slightest, i know it’s time to re-evaluate.

Too bad

Who do you think should be on MY list, then? Name them.
The blacks on my list cannot be reasoned with. I tried. There are many liberals here that I enjoy chatting with. That's neither here nor there, though. Name the racists and the RW assholes or stfu.
that jerk named i think its harry krespin or something like that.....real winner...

I sometimes report mods just for giggles. I think last time I reported one was when flacaltenn said he was gonna close a thread for being off topic. I reported his post for being off topic. lol.

Other than that, I'd never report anyone unless they were making bomb threats or something, but I'm more likely to have em swatted by the man versus reporting to a mod. I've never been a fan of appealling to authority for silly squabbles and stuff.
I report people for attacks on family members. The best part is, I don't even announce I'm doing it!:asshole:

I only have 43. Giving My ever lowering tolerance to the absolute stupidity of the left, I find that I have been remarkably restrained.

Did the OP start this thread in the CDZ knowing that it was an impossible topic to hold in the CDZ?

Ha. I didn't notice it was in the cdz.

Yeah, it'll be moved in about 3..2....1....

I don't care if its moved. I answered the question and defended myself when SOMEONE ELSE started the bullshit. So..if OldHag reports me, she needs to report the one that started it.

Some people here don't come for the honest discussions
Discussions? Some people come here just to bully others, or make fun of them, or twist their words, or just to troll. Many of whom you hang out with OL. So stuff your opinions where the sun doesn't shine. People come here for many reasons other than what I just listed and who the fuck are you to judge why anyone does anything?
Who the fuck is judging anything, Gracie ? I made a comment having nothing to do with you, which per usual set you off like a cheap fireworks rocket, an excuse to dump your nattering scolding crazy woman bullshit on me.
You've engineered it so I can't flame you in the FZ, so MODS, you had best leave this alone. I'm sick of this bitch and it's not right there is nowhere I can say so.

So hit that report button, OldHag. And remember to hit it on those who attacked me for responding to a question they didn't like the answer to.
No one attacked you, Gracie. At least not then. Maybe you should call in some of your friends, the Bitches with Brains crowd, so you can hide behind their skirts and shoot out inane posts that say nothing while they protect you.

Forum List

Back