Black Mask: Starbucks Terrorism [Blood Moon Doctors]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Tonight is Devil's Night (the annual night of customary mischief that comes the night before Halloween Eve).

In our modern Starbucks 'culture' of consumerism, we might consider why an American custom night of revelry surrounding harmless mischief might compel some to think about the general pedestrian claustrophobia surrounding urbanization, commerce, and traffic.

The rise of the fundamentalist Islamic terrorist group ISIS revealed a post-9/11 global anxiety regarding anti-capitalism/anti-Western fury. It seems all of humanity is being 'tested' in this modern age of high commerce and incredible global traffic and trade.

What is the role of modern-day patriotism-themed comics (e.g., G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero)?

Is there a 'reality' to anti-traffic folkloric paranoia (e.g., The Purge: Election Year)?

mask12.jpg

====

"As Devil's Night (the night before Halloween reserved for 'customary mischief') approached, Americans remembered the terrorism-trauma of 9/11 and worried about any surfacing problems in U.S. cities. Devil's Night should be a night of generally harmless revelry, but this time, it was sort of a harbinger of 'eerie feelings.' There was even a full blood moon, as some modern-day shamans cited."

mask13.jpg

"A crime-syndicate known as Black Mask was creating mild forms of hysteria and mayhem by robbing masks. These bandits wore masks, usually black, and sometimes of various animals (pigs, elephants, rabbits, wolves). Black Mask wanted Americans to feel 'anxious' about modern-day 'Starbucks consumerism consciousness' on this Devil's Night to claim that any kind of anti-capitalism terrorism should be...homegrown. The FBI portrayed Black Mask as the new age Manson Family."

mask6.jpg

"Why did Black Mask despise 'Starbucks consumerism culture' in America? Countless office-workers, stockbrokers, and laborers picked up a casual cup of Starbucks coffee on their way to work. Starbucks was bigger than Dunkin Donuts. Cops ate donuts, and stockbrokers drank coffee. This was America in the modern age of traffic and marketing and urban commerce. Even Hollywood (USA) was making reflective films such as Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps."

mask7.jpg

"During the Gulf War, many American graffiti-artists used their creativity to express dissatisfaction with the U.S. army's involvement in an essentially petroleum-based conflict in the Middle East. Now, during the blood moon of the 21st Century American city, the FBI worried that the 'prankster-like' homegrown-terrorism of Black Mask would 'incite' the new fundamentalist Middle East Islamic terrorist group, ISIS, to perform some new act of outlandish terror. President Trump tweeted he had confidence that U.S. authorities would keep Devil's Night within the 'bounds' of normal decency."

mask9.jpg

"Uncle Sam was busy washing the spirit of the grand Statue of Liberty with a nice gallon of pure Vermont whole-milk, to remind humanity that consumerism was absolutely hygienic, thanks to the good work of the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency). However, this 'Devil's Night Blood Moon' suggested to social critics that capitalism requires serious prayers. Would American parents still purchase water-guns for their kids so they could go out into the suburban streets and celebrate nonviolent revelry on Devil's Night?"

mask10.gif

TRUMP: Maybe we should ban Devil's Night altogether!
CARTER: That would be a violation of civil liberties, sir.
TRUMP: It'd also be a betrayal of American tradition/custom.
CARTER: Yes, Devil's Night and Halloween go hand-in-hand really.
TRUMP: There should be more Devil's Night greeting-cards.
CARTER: I believe Hallmarks has been developing that.
TRUMP: Are you a fan of patriotic comics?
CARTER: I like G.I. Joe (Hasbro) and Captain America (Marvel).
TRUMP: I wonder how much propaganda consumers need.
CARTER: Well, capitalism is 'challenged' by the problems of gluttony/apathy.
TRUMP: Are you suggesting the AntiChrist is some kind of 'Burger King gargoyle'?
CARTER: Why not?
TRUMP: Maybe 9/11 was a harbinger of 'Starbucks terrorism.'
CARTER: Who'd thought that Starbucks would create such 'anti-passion'?
TRUMP: There's no such thing as 'anti-passion,' Carter!
CARTER: I hope not; I worry about things like the Black Friday massacre in Egypt.

====

:1peleas:

ajay6.jpg

Forum List

Back