Is there a way to find out exactly how many you have on Ignore? I've lost count

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I frankly never dreamed this could happen, that I would put so many people on Ignore.

My guess is it is at least 20, though

How many do you have on Ignore?

The liberals.. and there are far too many here IMO

are so Ignore worthy

I frankly never dreamed this could happen, that I would put so many people on Ignore.

are so Ignore worthy
Yes, there is a way to find out.

I don't ignore anyone on the forum. Why be a member of an opinion forum if you refuse to listen to an opinion?
why do you assume it is an opinion I don't want to discuss?

no, I just don't believe in

snark
name calling
blasting someone for what the person believes in (rather than discussing why it's not believed in)

etc...

especially can't stand liberal emotings -- stuff like

Trump is a [fill in the blanks]

like saying something makes it so and all who hear must believe it or else

DUMB

are so Ignore worthy
shit I got a hundred or more,,
its pretty easy to see the ones that stand a chance at having a rational discussion with and those that wont

shit I got a hundred or more,,
its pretty easy to see the ones that stand a chance at having a rational discussion with and those that wont
THANKs FOR THIS!

I was actually beginning to wonder if I have too many people on Ignore... but then I think back to all the GARBAGE that inspired me to put them on Ignore

and it's like

I tell myself Nope, you did the right thing

Others can call themselves more open minded bc they don't have anyone on ignore but maybe that's just virtue signaling...and/or

they are just too open minded. We recall the saying: Be open minded but not so open minded your brains fall out

are so Ignore worthy

I have no one on ignore. That never made any sense to me.
Seems to me to be a bit like a child on the play ground with his fingers in his ears saying "I cant hear you!"

If I feel like it, I'll just dismiss what someone says.

I have no one on ignore. That never made any sense to me.
Seems to me to be a bit like a child on the play ground with his fingers in his ears saying "I cant hear you!"

If I feel like it, I'll just dismiss what someone says.
well, maybe you have endless time to read endless BS

I don't

just from the looks of things,

if I were to want to meet in person any poster here, it looks like it would be Progressive H

At least we have in common that thingy about not wasting time with BS that never informs anyone of anything

are so Ignore worthy
Well I got to 20 before I finished the B's so I am guessing I have a few more than you.

Edit I have 172. If you open that page hit CTR-F and type in unignore it will tell you how many times it appears on that page.

why do you assume it is an opinion I don't want to discuss?

no, I just don't believe in

snark
name calling
blasting someone for what the person believes in (rather than discussing why it's not believed in)

etc...

especially can't stand liberal emotings -- stuff like

Trump is a [fill in the blanks]

like saying something makes it so and all who hear must believe it or else

DUMB
You summed up the entire political forum and told us why you chose to listen only to opinions you like. I rest my case.

Forum List

Back