How many democrats/lefties believe the huge lie that there’s gonna be another “January 6?” if Trump doesn’t win in 2024.

Resurrect the post that proves the lie.

Elvis-Poster-Chamber-671x1024.jpg

No OP content responses are necessary then?

Well, since I was copying you, you according to you knew before anyone that you had nothing but bull shit you couldn't back up. There there, little one, don't get so angry
I wasn’t the one who claimed to have mathematical evidence and then failed to produce anything resembling that. That’s all you. And you’re still embarrassing yourself. :laugh:

I wasn’t the one who claimed to have mathematical evidence and then failed to produce anything resembling that. That’s all you. And you’re still embarrassing yourself. :laugh:

LOL, you made that up, that isn't what I said. I do like you calling what you do stupid though when you get it back. That's some funny shit. Calm down, get a grip oh screaming one, you're really upset, LOL

Firstly, because the January 6 protesters shot nobody…. practically every American knows the difference between January 6 compared to the hundreds of different Black Lives Matter riots in 2020.

The Black Lives Matter rioters kill 25 people causing billions of dollars of damage setting government buildings on fire, including burning down a police station. Trump supporters never did anything like that not even close to it.

What percentage of democrats believe this type of propaganda that there’s going to be another “January 6” if trumps not elected in 2024? ….I’d say it’s under 10%.

Many of us lack confidence in the elections and I don’t think most Democrats buy into the racist propaganda we see on CNN and MSNBC and from practically every Democrat in Congress and the Senate.

The sincere question is what type of drugs do far left Democrats use to get to the type of insane points that they get to?

the "jan 6 insurrection" has not ended, with continuing trumpist violence in every state. what makes you think trump can stop it when he loses?

I think it’s very possible.

- Trump is a terrible candidate and there’s a good chance he loses.

- Trump always whines about being the victim. It’s very likely that he whines that the election was stolen if he loses.

- Trump has no problem igniting chaos like he did on Jan 6. I think he enjoys it. He sees it as a sign of how much he is adored by his supporters.

The only question is whether Trumpsters are stupid enough to do it again. Did they learn their lesson? Do they want to end up like Ashlii Babbitt? We’ll find out.

some may secretly want to die like the great martyr ashley babbut, knowing that dear leader will always remember how useful they were to the god emp. death cults are like that.

Firstly, because the January 6 protesters shot nobody…. practically every American knows the difference between January 6 compared to the hundreds of different Black Lives Matter riots in 2020.

The Black Lives Matter rioters kill 25 people causing billions of dollars of damage setting government buildings on fire, including burning down a police station. Trump supporters never did anything like that not even close to it.

What percentage of democrats believe this type of propaganda that there’s going to be another “January 6” if trumps not elected in 2024? ….I’d say it’s under 10%.

Many of us lack confidence in the elections and I don’t think most Democrats buy into the racist propaganda we see on CNN and MSNBC and from practically every Democrat in Congress and the Senate.

The sincere question is what type of drugs do far left Democrats use to get to the type of insane points that they get to?

How can you tell that a poster is a lying piece of shit who hates the United States of America? The clear and obvious answer is that anyone who thinks that January 6 was no big deal and Donald Trump have the right to try to overturn. The election hates the United States of America and the Constitution for which it stands.

When you think that a man has the right to try to overturn the election and cling to power just so he doesn’t have to go to jail, you have a well and truly drunks Trump’s anti-democracy, racist and misogynistic Kool-Aid.

LOL, you made that up, that isn't what I said. I do like you calling what you do stupid though when you get it back. That's some funny shit. Calm down, get a grip oh screaming one, you're really upset, LOL
Here is what you said:

“On the other hand it's certified mathematically valid by people with math degrees like me, so I guess they got lucky on that one.”

“The odds every one of those States flipped from solid Trump to Biden by a nose is astronomical and didn't happen, Democrats stealing the election happened. But that's if you believe math, which I do”

I asked you to show the math and you haven’t been able to do so. Almost looks like you’re full of shit. ;)

Always knew you lot were nothing more than a bunch of violent thugs pretending to be patriots.
LefTard Logic:

Violent Thugs -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Violent Thugs-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you psycho loons use the word “THUGS“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

Lesh

Here is what you said:

“On the other hand it's certified mathematically valid by people with math degrees like me, so I guess they got lucky on that one.”

“The odds every one of those States flipped from solid Trump to Biden by a nose is astronomical and didn't happen, Democrats stealing the election happened. But that's if you believe math, which I do”

I asked you to show the math and you haven’t been able to do so. Almost looks like you’re full of shit. ;)

And where in there did I say I would provide the math to idiots I know wouldn't understand the math and who's opinions aren't swayed by facts? You know, you. And shit, here we go again, calm down, calm down!

If you actually want to have a discussion with someone, two tips:

1) Don't start with stupid shit like how angry they are when they clearly aren't angry
2) Make clear you want a real discussion and you aren't just going to argue every point just cuz

Also, these aren't tips for future discussions, they start with this one. And I don't give a shit either way, I'm just telling you why I am not interested in debating someone who isn't going to consider anything that doesn't come from your political party

Last edited:
And where in there did I say I would provide the math to idiots I know wouldn't understand the math and who's opinions aren't swayed by facts?
That’s a cop-out. Any idiot can claim to have mathematical proof and then squirm out of showing it. You and I both know you’re full of shit.

That’s a cop-out. Any idiot can claim to have mathematical proof and then squirm out of showing it. You and I both know you’re full of shit.

LOL, it always cracks me up when I point out you're stupid and not interested in any real discussion, you just want to be a dick, and you call that a cop out as if that contradicts your intention to just be a dick or is a waste of time, LOL. You really didn't understand what I said, did you? Be honest

LOL, it always cracks me up when I point out you're stupid and not interested in any real discussion, you just want to be a dick, and you call that a cop out as if that addresses my point, contradicts your intention to just be a dick or is a waste of time, LOL. You really didn't understand what I said, did you? Be honest
You claimed to have mathematical evidence. You didn’t even attempt to provide this mathematical evidence. That’s a cop-out and you’re full of shit.

Even your fellow conservative called you out on it.

Sorry bud, you’re not making an intelligent argument. Just whining about feelings.

You claimed to have mathematical evidence. You didn’t even attempt to provide this mathematical evidence. That’s a cop-out and you’re full of shit.

Even your fellow conservative called you out on it.

Sorry bud, you’re not making an intelligent argument. Just whining about feelings.

You are one weird little dude. Have you ever been to Venis? You have, haven't you? I have a feeling ...

You are one weird little dude. Have you ever been to Venis? You have, haven't you? I have a feeling ...
You trying to get all personal instead of addressing the ”mathematical evidence” you claimed to have. That’s adorable. :)

You trying to get all personal instead of addressing the ”mathematical evidence” you claimed to have. That’s adorable. :)

Yes, I could tell when you pulled out of your ass in your first post of the discussion that I was "angry" that you weren't interested in getting personal ...

LOL, how stupid are you? You were alone at recess, weren't you? I see you're still insulting everyone who doesn't want to play with you as if that would change our mind when in fact that is the reason we don't want to play with you. I couldn't make up how stupid you are, LOL

Yes, I could tell when you pulled out of your ass in your first post of the discussion that I was "angry" that you weren't interested in getting personal ...

LOL, how stupid are you? You were alone at recess, weren't you? I see you're still insulting everyone who doesn't want to play with you as if that would change our mind when in fact that is the reason we don't want to play with you. I couldn't make up how stupid you are, LOL
Lots of whining. Very little of you backing up your “mathematical evidence”.

Yea, you’re full of shit. ;)

You need to Google the word "personal" since you don't know what it means
So you claim to have mathematical evidence for your claim and then proceed to whine about me for the next several days when I ask you to provide it. Lmao.

Even your fellow Trumpster says you’re full of shit.

So you claim to have mathematical evidence for your claim and then proceed to whine about me for the next several days when I ask you to provide it. Lmao.

Even your fellow Trumpster says you’re full of shit.

All you're doing now is repeating your mindless bullshit. Later and keep those panties on

All you're doing now is repeating your mindless bullshit. Later and keep those panties on
It’s all true lol. We both know it.

- You claimed to have mathematical evidence.

- You failed to provide this mathematical evidence.

- You instead chose to whine about me for days. Lmao.

- Even your fellow Trump supporter called you out for being full of shit.

By all means, please continue embarrassing yourself. Lmao. :laugh:

Forum List

Back