How many democrats/lefties believe the huge lie that there’s gonna be another “January 6?” if Trump doesn’t win in 2024.

Republicans are the laughingstock.
I'd like to guide you to the truth, so you can stop being such a hack.

Look here people, this is a great example of the power of visualization.

Votes, in math, are called a TIME SERIES. They're exactly like a stock ticker, votes are "events" that occur at certain "times".

If you have two voting machines right next to each other, you have two time series. Which can be combined into one, the same way individual stock trades are aggregated.

Crash courses on time series analysis are everywhere. This one though, caught my eye. Because of the visualization method. Check this out:

In this example they use a disease epidemic as a time series, but look at they way they expose this correlation, this is beautiful:

1690498761432.png

This is THREE YEARS OUT, they're looking for any relationship between the outbreaks of Dengue types 1 and 2 fevers.

I mean, CRYSTAL clear, right? Crystal. Undeniable. Self evident and obvious.

This is what I'm talking about. This is power spectral analysis on a time series, and clever visualization of the results.

If you peruse the link, they show some great examples of "periodic" behavior in the underlying generators. Like, if you have a voting booth and it takes 3 min to get through the procedure and cast your votes, then WHEN times get busy and there are lots of voters in line you can expect to see a periodicity of about 3 min in your data stream.

There are TWO issues here, the occurrence of a vote, and its authentication. In the scenario just mentioned which is occurrence, if you're a computer guy you'll immediately realize we want to tag each vote with the unique serial number of the machine it came from, because if we fail to do that, we have to use statistical methods (factor analysis) after the fact, to separate the data streams and recover the original individual time series.

And the SAME concept applies to signature verification machines, AND to signature verifying humans.

That Dengue graph is beautiful, ain't it? You can see the fractal structure just by looking at it. And once you know it exists, you can predict its criticality - this latter thing being POSSIBLY causal to anomalies in the aggregate data stream.

Democrats are the scum of the earth.
accept for our man, RFK Junior

1690508431305.jpeg

There’s a healthy couple. Future president and future first lady

Look at what the far left wingers on the US message border doing…. Still complaining about January 6, when some of them can’t afford a house. The politicians mostly Democrats but also some Republicans got them all riled up about January 6 and racial division.

We need to get the average price of a home way down. And that’s it brother it’s all about the economy. The plight of the working Man.

accept for our man, RFK Junior

View attachment 808585

There’s a healthy couple. Future president and future first lady

Look at what the far left wingers on the US message border doing…. Still complaining about January 6, when some of them can’t afford a house. The politicians mostly Democrats but also some Republicans got them all riled up about January 6 and racial division.

We need to get the average price of a home way down. And that’s it brother it’s all about the economy. The plight of the working Man.
Handsome couple.

RFK is an interesting character. Are you a supporter?

You're right about the economy, it's all about that. The working man, and also the national health in general.

Look at the way money flows. People are living on credit. That means, money is being drained from the money market (sts) and used to fund consumer payments. These guys keep screaming they need more capital, and this is why. The policy should go the OTHER way. Like in the old days, with the EE savings bonds, any time Joe Average had 37.50 to spare he could go invest in his country. These days it's a $1000 minimum and if you're living on credit you ain't got that. The end result is no one like Joe even CAN invest, even if they wanted to. Which clearly indicates the system is top heavy. It's not the "amount" of capital (there's enough), it's where it is. Anyway... /rant... we could go on for a while...

RFK is being pretty brave standing up against pHarma. The government makes a lot of money off them, they're tightly coupled. I have a feeling he'd be like another Trump, he wouldn't get much love.

Firstly, because the January 6 protesters shot nobody…. practically every American knows the difference between January 6 compared to the hundreds of different Black Lives Matter riots in 2020.

The Black Lives Matter rioters kill 25 people causing billions of dollars of damage setting government buildings on fire, including burning down a police station. Trump supporters never did anything like that not even close to it.

What percentage of democrats believe this type of propaganda that there’s going to be another “January 6” if trumps not elected in 2024? ….I’d say it’s under 10%.

Many of us lack confidence in the elections and I don’t think most Democrats buy into the racist propaganda we see on CNN and MSNBC and from practically every Democrat in Congress and the Senate.

The sincere question is what type of drugs do far left Democrats use to get to the type of insane points that they get to?

How many democrats/lefties believe the huge lie that there’s gonna be another “January 6?” if Trump doesn’t win in 2024.​

What do you mean….I’m praying for one much bigger and much more destructive. I’m hoping we burn it all to the ground.

How many democrats/lefties believe the huge lie that there’s gonna be another “January 6?” if Trump doesn’t win in 2024.​

What do you mean….I’m praying for one much bigger and much more destructive. I’m hoping we burn it all to the ground.
Why don’t you lead it this time?

Deal. I'll find my link, you find yours. This isn't going to turn out how you were thinking ...
What link am I supposed to find? You regularly bring this up and I just as regularly have no idea what you are talking about. Rather than derail this thread, @ me where ever this supposed lie occurred.

Always knew you lot were nothing more than a bunch of violent thugs pretending to be patriots.

What link am I supposed to find? You regularly bring this up and I just as regularly have no idea what you are talking about. Rather than derail this thread, @ me where ever this supposed lie occurred.

OMG you're stupid. The link showing the claim you made was IN THE POST I WAS QUOTING.

I come back to this moronic question after reading the link I was talking about where you said Trump didn't declassify the documents, then denied saying that, which was your first lie in that discussion. Then you lied that I claimed Trump did declassify them. Then you lied I didn't show you the quote, a lie you doubled down on here.

Whatever, you don't belong as a mod, seriously. I realize this part isn't your acting as a mod, but you still shouldn't be lying your ass off and representing the site. I'm done with you

Where is the OP content? Simple flaming from a 'moderator"?

You fail on your own rules, continually and consistently.
I don’t know how a prediction can be a lie

However… do I think MAGArats might get violent?

There might be some crazy lone wolves yes and that’s concerning but the rank and file know they’ll get jail if they pull another Jan 6

I don’t know

You certainly don't.

how a prediction can be a lie

If the prediction is predicated on extrapolated and false data, yes it can.

However… do I think MAGArats might get violent?

You are the fearful one. Is that why you guys want to take away the guns?

Yes.

There might be some crazy lone wolves yes and that’s concerning but the rank and file know they’ll get jail if they pull another Jan 6

There are crazies everywhere. Democrats can't even figure out what a woman is...

Forum List

Back