Trump #1 Republican candidate despite indictments -- Left wants him to be nominee

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I find this rather odd, that the dims want Trump to be nominee. Don't they see how popular he is?

I don't know but it seems some puzzle pieces are missing here.. I guess the Left thinks that the other R candidates can beat bidim?

But why don't they believe Trump can? It makes no sense

Then there's the issue of whether or not there is another planned Steal.

I find this rather odd, that the dims want Trump to be nominee. Don't they see how popular he is?

I don't know but it seems some puzzle pieces are missing here.. I guess the Left thinks that the other R candidates can beat bidim?

But why don't they believe Trump can? It makes no sense

Then there's the issue of whether or not there is another planned Steal.
yeah but lets be real here....the left also thinks there is no difference between a man and woman

yeah but lets be real here....the left also thinks there is no difference between a man and woman
True

I guess that's why I am baffled. Dims do not act logically. Logical people, therefore, cannot understand them.

I had forgotten about that momentarily. Still, they have won elections, so someone is listening to them: dumb people, corrupt people, perverse people. I guess we have more of those kind in America than we could imagine.

sigh

That election was rigged.
Here we go again.
Post your CREDIBLE PROOF of that here or STFU.
Just saying it over and over after 63 federal cases alledging it were thrown out of court for lack of PROOF does not make it true.
It only proves that you are in a cult.

They realize it was a rigged election despite their denials.
Yeah they realise the whole world knows it was rigged,got to remember these posters are paid shills for the demonrat party that have penetrated this site.

election fraud has gone on for decades now with both parties benefitting from it the difference in this one however than in the past was it was so obvious more than any other in mankind history transparent ten times more tenfold than any of the others that it was so transparent the whole world knows it was fixed.

the 20OO election used to be the most obvious fixed election but this one has even that one beat with three times as much evidence than that one had which was obvious enough,that one only the the entire country knew,this one the whole WORLD knows.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back