How many democrats/lefties believe the huge lie that there’s gonna be another “January 6?” if Trump doesn’t win in 2024.

Firstly, because the January 6 protesters shot nobody…. practically every American knows the difference between January 6 compared to the hundreds of different Black Lives Matter riots in 2020.

The Black Lives Matter rioters kill 25 people causing billions of dollars of damage setting government buildings on fire, including burning down a police station. Trump supporters never did anything like that not even close to it.

What percentage of democrats believe this type of propaganda that there’s going to be another “January 6” if trumps not elected in 2024? ….I’d say it’s under 10%.

Many of us lack confidence in the elections and I don’t think most Democrats buy into the racist propaganda we see on CNN and MSNBC and from practically every Democrat in Congress and the Senate.

The sincere question is what type of drugs do far left Democrats use to get to the type of insane points that they get to?

The violence and killings were done by the right wing militias and the anarchists. No BLM members were arrested for any violence.

Take your racist garbage and shove it up your ass.

Do you miss using the "n" word so you replaces it with your version, the "m" word. MAGAts?

Is it because you are no different than the hate filled KKK Democrat party of the past, always need a group of people to demonize, no different than NAZI's and Commies.

Insurrection, you and the democrats are full of shit. The insurrection is the persecution of Trump, Cargo Vans of illegal votes, the covid lockdown. The BLM and ANTIFA terrorist attacks across the country is the insurrection.
Fucking suffer, magaturds

Fucking suffer, magaturds
another fine example how the democrat party was the hateful party of the KKK, and how the only thing that changed is who the Democrats hate

it is interesting to see that 1800's - 1900's hateful people was not just a hate of that time, today, people are no different now then when the democratic party created the KKK, people dont change, and for some reason all the hate in the USA originates in the democratic party

I may suffer, but not because of the weakling calling him/herself tumblin weed

another fine example how the democrat party was the hateful party of the KKK, and how the only thing that changed is who the Democrats hate

it is interesting to see that 1800's - 1900's hateful people was not just a hate of that time, today, people are no different now then when the democratic party created the KKK, people dont change, and for some reason all the hate in the USA originates in the democratic party

I may suffer, but not because of the weakling calling him/herself tumblin weed
K, 'elektra'. :auiqs.jpg:

Do you miss using the "n" word so you replaces it with your version, the "m" word. MAGAts?

Is it because you are no different than the hate filled KKK Democrat party of the past, always need a group of people to demonize, no different than NAZI's and Commies.

Insurrection, you and the democrats are full of shit. The insurrection is the persecution of Trump, Cargo Vans of illegal votes, the covid lockdown. The BLM and ANTIFA terrorist attacks across the country is the insurrection.

Except that nothing in your post is true. Republicans are demonizing Democrats, gays, blacks, women. Anybody who isn’t them and they’re calling for murder.

The hate fuelled KKK members and Dixiecrats all changed affiliation to the Republican party and they’re still there. Still, spewing hate. Still telling you that racial minorities are inferior to white people.

Then you recite a litany of Trump, lies and conspiracy theories, all of which have been thoroughly debunked as complete and utter bullshit

Firstly, because the January 6 protesters shot nobody…. practically every American knows the difference between January 6 compared to the hundreds of different Black Lives Matter riots in 2020.

The Black Lives Matter rioters kill 25 people causing billions of dollars of damage setting government buildings on fire, including burning down a police station. Trump supporters never did anything like that not even close to it.

What percentage of democrats believe this type of propaganda that there’s going to be another “January 6” if trumps not elected in 2024? ….I’d say it’s under 10%.

Many of us lack confidence in the elections and I don’t think most Democrats buy into the racist propaganda we see on CNN and MSNBC and from practically every Democrat in Congress and the Senate.

The sincere question is what type of drugs do far left Democrats use to get to the type of insane points that they get to?

All of them.

I'm almost certain tRump and his cronies will try something.

Except that nothing in your post is true. Republicans are demonizing Democrats, gays, blacks, women. Anybody who isn’t them and they’re calling for murder.
Democrats are the bad guys. Who sent an openly gay man with the first name Christopher (the bearer of christ) to a moslem terrorists stronghold where he got murdered. The only people who actually cared about that atrocity is Republicans. Democrats blew it off.

Democrats hate women, why else would you force women who want to be in sports to compete and lose against men?

Gays? Democrats hate gay people. Why else would you allow doctors to sexually mutilate minors. There are many gay people in the republican party, why would they join a party of hate?

Black people are republicans as well, why would black people join a party that hates them?

The answer is, you are a bigot that stereotypes people, no different as to when you were the KKK. And if the KKK was never the Democrat party how do you explain Biden! Who voted for the KKK to lead the senate, 3 times biden voted for the KKK member to lead the senate.

The racists came to the republicans? Yet that does not explain why Robert Byrd, Bill Clinton, or Joe Biden did not become Republicans?

But the simple fact that you put your nose into a post not addressed to you shows you to be a busy body agitator troll that is in fact the hateful lying bigot. I could go threw this thread and most likely show that everyone of your posts are trolls and flames, try me.

Democrats are the bad guys. Who sent an openly gay man with the first name Christopher (the bearer of christ) to a moslem terrorists stronghold where he got murdered. The only people who actually cared about that atrocity is Republicans. Democrats blew it off.

Democrats hate women, why else would you force women who want to be in sports to compete and lose against men?

Gays? Democrats hate gay people. Why else would you allow doctors to sexually mutilate minors. There are many gay people in the republican party, why would they join a party of hate?

Black people are republicans as well, why would black people join a party that hates them?

The answer is, you are a bigot that stereotypes people, no different as to when you were the KKK. And if the KKK was never the Democrat party how do you explain Biden! Who voted for the KKK to lead the senate, 3 times biden voted for the KKK member to lead the senate.

The racists came to the republicans? Yet that does not explain why Robert Byrd, Bill Clinton, or Joe Biden did not become Republicans?

But the simple fact that you put your nose into a post not addressed to you shows you to be a busy body agitator troll that is in fact the hateful lying bigot. I could go threw this thread and most likely show that everyone of your posts are trolls and flames, try me.
Oh look. The right wing racist is triggered

Oh look. The right wing racist is triggered
oh look, the left wind racist is projecting, I am white and my wife is black, african american

do you stereotype, much? Bigot.

It is always great when the bigots call me a racist. I an pure Slavic and my children are African American.

oh look, the left wind racist is projecting, I am white and my wife is black, african american

do you stereotype, much? Bigot.

It is always great when the bigots call me a racist. I an pure Slavic and my children are African American.
And yet you hate blacks.

Odd

Dupe, most of the damage done was not by BLM members just people ** ** about all the videos coming out of cops shooting blacks for no reason Etcetera Etcetera, And they were not trying to overturn an election, just run of the mill riots with the best reasons ever l O l....

and yet you a are bigot from the democrat party, not odd at all, a normal democrat you are, a bigot

you claim the democrat party was not the party of the KKK, yet here you are stereotyping and being a bigot
now the GOP is the party of the clan and southern conservatives who seem to always be the problem....

now the GOP is the party of the clan and southern conservatives who seem to always be the problem....
as if the Democrat president, Biden, was not the senator who voted 6x's for KKK leader democrat robert byrd to lead the senate

The democrat party is losing the black vote to the MAGA Republican party.
1692926616351.png

Forum List

Back