How John Did Bolton became a target of the pro-Trump Internet

Wake up and pay attention- John Bolton was always a target of the Pro Trump Brigade, Bolton was and will always be a poisonous snake. Trump was warned several time about this slime he would have been better off picking Tulsi Gabbard for Bolton's position

I don't know about all that, but he is definitely a career swamp, Pro War Hawk.
So clearly someone influenced President Trump to give him a try as they are polar opposites.

Wake up and pay attention- John Bolton was always a target of the Pro Trump Brigade, Bolton was and will always be a poisonous snake. Trump was warned several time about this slime he would have been better off picking Tulsi Gabbard for Bolton's position

I don't know about all that, but he is definitely a career swamp, Pro War Hawk.
So clearly someone influenced President Trump to give him a try as they are polar opposites.
Trump picked Bolton because he was on FOX NEWS for 13 years (DESPITE THE DISASTER OF THE IRAQ WAR) -- and he was propped up by conservatives as this beacon of foreign policy...

And Trump being the moron he is -- thought it would gain him cool points with his base...which is why most of them were loving the Bolton pick....

And this wasn't the first time Bolton's name came up as a potential cabinet pick...the only reason Trump didn't pick him sooner was because he didn't like his mustache...not because of them being "so-called" polar opposites on foreign policy....so please stop BS...

"Trump spent more time deriding Bolton’s mustache in the transition than focusing on why he didn’t want him as nsa. Kelly was said by multiple sources to have played role in souring Trump on Bolton -- Kelly had a bigger problem with him than Trump did"

Officials say Trump was hesitant about hiring Bolton because of his mustache

Billjeens I see you ignored my questions, I'm still waiting on your replies. When you mentioned things that you assumed that really happened, I'd like to see you post links to back up assumptions.

It's in the public domain.
You can even find the information in left wing Politico.
Probably not written as 1 +1 = 2
So you won't see it or understand it.
And that's okay.

So give me a link to the 2 questions I asked you, you must of read it somewhere, I do not have time to search myself, so its up to you to write down the links for your 2 assumptions.

Random question...

When do you think the GOP will call Hunter Biden, or Joe Biden...or Obama...or Hillary....or Deep State mastermind, Donny Osmond and the Osmond brothers....all they need is a 51 vote majority to call any witness they want to call...why haven't they??

Last edited:
Pretty cool op/ed...^^^warning^^^ it's the WaPo...so those who indulge in tin foil hats might want to button up!

Anatomy of a ‘smear’: How John Bolton became a target of the pro-Trump Internet

Describes a phenom we here see in action all the time---how do you feel about it?

A brief quote:

"The attacks, which unfolded vividly in the 24 hours after it became clear Bolton had potentially damaging information to share, crescendoed on conservative podcasts and cable television, as individual catchphrases — such as “Book Deal Bolton” — gained currency across the far-right firmament. By Tuesday, they offered a case study in how the pro-Trump Internet targets a perceived enemy, even an archconservative and war hawk.
The vilification of Bolton — branding him as a traitor and member of the “deep state,” a reference to a conspiracy theory favored by the president that a shadow government is working to thwart him — made use of misleading text as well as eye-catching memes. It moved from anonymous Twitter accounts with a few dozen followers to prime-time hosts on Fox News with an audience of hundreds of thousands. Finally, it made its way to Capitol Hill, when Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Tuesday described the eyewitness to activity at the heart of the president’s impeachment trial as a “disgruntled, fired employee who now has a motive, a multimillion-dollar motive, to inflame the situation.”

"Trump himself echoed some of the attacks Monday when he retweeted a post from Lou Dobbs of the Fox Business Network calling Bolton a “Rejected Neocon” and the “Deep State’s Last Desperate Act.”
That move, experts say, showcased how personal insults driven by online conspiracy theories — which Trump harnessed on his path to the presidency — remain fundamental to his hold on his base."
Bolton's simply a disgruntled, fired employee.

Pretty cool op/ed...^^^warning^^^ it's the WaPo...so those who indulge in tin foil hats might want to button up!

Anatomy of a ‘smear’: How John Bolton became a target of the pro-Trump Internet

Describes a phenom we here see in action all the time---how do you feel about it?

A brief quote:

"The attacks, which unfolded vividly in the 24 hours after it became clear Bolton had potentially damaging information to share, crescendoed on conservative podcasts and cable television, as individual catchphrases — such as “Book Deal Bolton” — gained currency across the far-right firmament. By Tuesday, they offered a case study in how the pro-Trump Internet targets a perceived enemy, even an archconservative and war hawk.
The vilification of Bolton — branding him as a traitor and member of the “deep state,” a reference to a conspiracy theory favored by the president that a shadow government is working to thwart him — made use of misleading text as well as eye-catching memes. It moved from anonymous Twitter accounts with a few dozen followers to prime-time hosts on Fox News with an audience of hundreds of thousands. Finally, it made its way to Capitol Hill, when Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Tuesday described the eyewitness to activity at the heart of the president’s impeachment trial as a “disgruntled, fired employee who now has a motive, a multimillion-dollar motive, to inflame the situation.”

"Trump himself echoed some of the attacks Monday when he retweeted a post from Lou Dobbs of the Fox Business Network calling Bolton a “Rejected Neocon” and the “Deep State’s Last Desperate Act.”
That move, experts say, showcased how personal insults driven by online conspiracy theories — which Trump harnessed on his path to the presidency — remain fundamental to his hold on his base."
Bolton's simply a disgruntled, fired employee.
uh huh.....

Forum List

Back