Brooklyn public school will host Drag queen story hour event to indoctrinate 1st grade students

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The LGBT plague is spreading rapidly, and “Drag Queen Story Hour” grooming events are now becoming commonplace within public schools.
Brooklyn Public School Will Host 'Drag Queen Story Hour' Event to Indoctrinate First-Grade Students - Big League Politics
BUT IT'S ALL OK SHOW THE LOVE LET THEM SHOW YOUR KIDS THEIR BALLS AND ASS CRACK RIGHT. Otherwise, you have " homophobe syndrome" . lmfao. WORDAGE you stupid fkrs wordage!!

Because when you want to push the idea it's ok to fk your kids and when you can't figure out this gives kids the ability ot say yes to sex then you are the dumbest stupid ass mo fo waking and deserve what your kid or grandkids got coming. You wear that title of beginning for your kid to get raped and drugged you stupid ass mental fks!!

and you all . BEGGED FOR IT TO SEXUALIZE YOUR KIDS!!

pjimage-2020-01-28T174352.276-1200x630.jpg

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what kind of stories are read to the kids during these story hour gatherings anyways?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

• Banned
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what kind of stories are read to the kids during these story hour gatherings anyways?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

That one , I can not tell you. I assume reg. old kid stories that shower Trans ppl. So the indoctrination process can be glorified.

“Drag Queen Story Hour is just what it sounds like—drag queens reading stories to children in libraries, schools, and bookstores. It captures the imagination and play of the gender fluidity of childhood and gives kids glamorous, positive, and unabashedly queer role models. In spaces like this, kids are able to see people who defy rigid gender restrictions and imagine a world where people can present as they wish, where dress up is real.”

Forum List

Back