How Jeffery Dahmer's atheism let him to rape and murder young men

Anyone can call themselves a christian. Doesn't mean they are.
Do you mean like Tramp?

Two Corinthians says otherwise

The church has plenty of people who call themselves christians. Most really aren't. Paul warned of the apostate church.

Do they believe in Christ or not?

Most don't. Few do.
How do you know?

Do you mean like Tramp?

The church has plenty of people who call themselves christians. Most really aren't. Paul warned of the apostate church.

Most don't. Few do.
How do you know?

I dont know the hearts of people. However, most don't find the narrow gate and take the broad gate.

Most don't. Few do.
How do you know?

I dont know the hearts of people. However, most don't find the narrow gate and take the broad gate.
Poor Christian values

Pretty much CRC logic. Remember "kill them all, god will know his own".

From the year 1209. You're right up to date, bodecea. Any more wisdom from you?

A few years ago, your malicious nonsense was prattled nonstop. My librarian blathered it and this was the outcome of her serial lies:

----------------------------------------

At the local library, I was talking to the librarian one day about something I can't even recall. I must have mentioned that I was a conservative, because that was when the books hit the fan. The librarian, in a fit of extremist pique, practically spat at me, "You conservatives just want to kill everyone and let God sort it out."

It was a common fabrication she repeated, so common that some citizen I never met before had responded to me in a local newspaper with that very same contemporary liberal talking point.

She was as emphatic as she was clear. I just had one question of her. "Can you name one prominent conservative who ever said such a thing as you just said - 'kill everyone, and let God sort it out'?"

Evidently in the company she usually keeps, such comments are instantly accepted as absolute fact. She practically stuttered out her second lie, "I didn't say 'kill'." This second lie was intended to extricate her from her first lie, that conservatives "want to kill everyone." It didn't work. [Trying to cover up one lie with another, and then another, is what liars do.]

"Oh but you did," I replied. "I heard you very clearly."

Two lies down, only two more to go. "Well what about the Crusades?" she ventured out with lie number three, after her first two failed.

I quashed lie number three: "The Crusades took place in the Eleventh Century. There was not even an America then, much less conservatives. Can you get a little more current?"

Desperation now gripped her face. How often does an authority standing astride her very own domain sink so quickly and so far?

She grabbed her telephone sitting between us, which had not sounded the slightest tinkle, and she said, "I've got to get this." That was her fourth and final lie, a pathetic attempt to extricate herself from her three previous fabrications.

I walked away leaving her to contemplate being trapped inside her own little web of mendacity and slander, surrounded by books illuminating us with truth. I have not spoken to her since, though I did spot her once. I think she skitters away when she sees me. You know, like a spider.

Most Americans on death row are Christians
Repenting their atheistic actions which led them there, I presume?

Jesus forgives brutal Christian murderers
Murder is merely the practice of atheism, so that's what he forgives, assuming that he does at all, which I don't.
Most murders in this country are committed by Christians
Atheists are peace loving
They're commited by the atheism within Christians, which Christianity, like other world religions, seeks to expunge.

Atheists are rape and murder loving, as per de Sade, and if they aren't, it's due to their cultural appropriation of Christian or religious values, such the Golden Rule and religious and moral principles upon which modern law is founded.

Adolph Hitler was a Christian

Mr. Hitler was actually anti-Christian, if you had any discernment you'd realize that.

His BFF and chief aide, Marty Bormann was a rabid anti-Christian, and Hitler himself was a proud and open Homosexual activist.

Murder is merely the practice of atheism, so that's what he forgives, assuming that he does at all, which I don't.

Hitler, Stalin and Mao were all quite devout atheists.

And not very peace loving.

Even Hirohito, who wasn't an atheist, he believed he was literally Almighty God, wasn't as bad

Do you mean like Tramp?

'... hate your next door neighbor, but don't ferget to say grace ...'

Nope, doesn't say that.

True christians don't commit murder. Atheists worship the state, ie mao, stalin, etc and murder by the millions.

They're commited by the atheism within Christians, which Christianity, like other world religions, seeks to expunge.

Atheists are rape and murder loving, as per de Sade, and if they aren't, it's due to their cultural appropriation of Christian or religious values, such the Golden Rule and religious and moral principles upon which modern law is founded.
Christians have always been good at killing. Our prisons are full of them

Atheists are non violent and peace loving

Do you mean like Tramp?

'... hate your next door neighbor, but don't ferget to say grace ...'
P.F. Sloan

I have been an ATHEIST for 30 years now, yet not a single time have I committed violent crimes, not even petty stuff.

They are not anymore evil than religionists are, just different and for the most part don't give a shit about religion, I simply stay away from it.

some atheists i know have more of a soul than those that claim to be christian.
Then they should acknowledge God, I would think; atheism has no future and 90% of atheists online are scum and human refuge, more akin to beasts than to a man and woman; by the virtue of their own depravity, they deserve no rights at all - not the rights of a man, nor that of an animal, for unlike an atheist, animal has an excuse for being a beast licking up its own vomit.

Maybe you could pray real hard for them. It would definitely work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back