How Jeffery Dahmer's atheism let him to rape and murder young men

The atheist Jeffery Dahmer himself admitted that his rapes, murders, and cannibalism were a direct result of his atheistic or nihilistic beliefs; essentially he concluded that 'life is meaningless', man is 'no different' than any other animal, and therefore it doesn't matter what you do, such as raping, murdering, torturing, and whatnot.

This is atheism, as a whole is inherently evil, and should be wiped out; sure, a pedophile Priest may rape boys, but he can't justify it with his Christianity, whereas a nihilistic atheist, such as Dahmer, De Sade, and many others most definitely can justify it via their atheism, and even promote it as a good thing.
Do you have any evidence to back up your theory?

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that many documented instances of ritualistic cannibalism were performed because of religion, not atheism.
Catholics eat the Body of Christ

No they don't. They eat a potato chip and then proceed with rituals. They also worship Mary and confess their sins to another imperfect person. It's all legalistic, rituals, and vanity...just like the pharisees and sadducees.

Last edited:
And nations aren't systems of government? Please. Stop the word games.

No, they really aren't the same thing.

There has always been a French Nation... but they've gone through Two Monarchies, Two Empires, and Five Republics...
True, China has been around since ancient times, but China today is not "the same" as ancient Chinese dynasties.

That kind of makes me wonder about the history of "America"; most of what passes for it online is exaggerated or overly Romanticized or simplistic nonsense, but obviously there have been changes since its inception, and at some point a nation known as "America" may still exist in name, but radically different enough that it is a new "system" altogether.

And nations aren't systems of government? Please. Stop the word games.

No, they really aren't the same thing.

There has always been a French Nation... but they've gone through Two Monarchies, Two Empires, and Five Republics...

You are splitting hairs. The "French Nation" has its current form of government without which it is not the "French Nation." Then there was Czechoslovakia, which split into Czech Republic and Slovakia. North and South Vietnam became one. And so forth.

The atheist Jeffery Dahmer himself admitted that his rapes, murders, and cannibalism were a direct result of his atheistic or nihilistic beliefs; essentially he concluded that 'life is meaningless', man is 'no different' than any other animal, and therefore it doesn't matter what you do, such as raping, murdering, torturing, and whatnot.

This is atheism, as a whole is inherently evil, and should be wiped out; sure, a pedophile Priest may rape boys, but he can't justify it with his Christianity, whereas a nihilistic atheist, such as Dahmer, De Sade, and many others most definitely can justify it via their atheism, and even promote it as a good thing.

That's ridiculous. I'm an atheist (although I prefer the term "realist") and I've never raped or killed anyone. The only thing that I justify via my "atheism" is that God doesn't exist. The non-existence of God doesn't mean that morality doesn't exist. Moral codes do exist, in every human society (although those moral codes are not all the same). If God doesn't exist, then morality could not have been created by God. Therefore, morality must have been created by humans. And there are good, logical, empathic reasons for having a moral code that does not depend on any supernatural being. The Golden Rule is the classic one: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

You are splitting hairs. The "French Nation" has its current form of government without which it is not the "French Nation." Then there was Czechoslovakia, which split into Czech Republic and Slovakia. North and South Vietnam became one. And so forth.

You are kind of making my point. There was no desire for there to be a "Czechoslovakia". The only purpose of creating that nation with those borders that also contained Germans and Hungarians who didn't want to be there, either, was to create a buffer state around post- WWI Germany. It fell apart in the 1930's and again in the 1990's.

North and South Vietnam were artificial creations of the Cold War, but there was only one Vietnamese nation/people/culture.

That's ridiculous. I'm an atheist (although I prefer the term "realist") and I've never raped or killed anyone. The only thing that I justify via my "atheism" is that God doesn't exist. The non-existence of God doesn't mean that morality doesn't exist. Moral codes do exist, in every human society (although those moral codes are not all the same). If God doesn't exist, then morality could not have been created by God. Therefore, morality must have been created by humans. And there are good, logical, empathic reasons for having a moral code that does not depend on any supernatural being. The Golden Rule is the classic one: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Correct.

Because religion and ‘god’ are creations of man, so too are principles of morality.

Indeed, moral codes predate the advent of religion and ‘god’ – moral codes later appropriated by theists.

The thread premise fails as a post hoc fallacy.

"Realist" - read The Irrational Atheist by Vox Day, and Illogical Atheism by Bo Jinn.

They were both angry atheists like you. They understand the irrationality of your belief system which is utterly illogical.

Proof There Is No God

"Realist" - read The Irrational Atheist by Vox Day, and Illogical Atheism by Bo Jinn.

They were both angry atheists like you. They understand the irrationality of your belief system which is utterly illogical.

Proof There Is No God

I'm not angry. And my belief system is the one that IS logical. But please explain to me your "logical" story of Jesus.

I'm not angry. And my belief system is the one that IS logical. But please explain to me your "logical" story of Jesus.

Ah yes, you just HAPPEN to be the only atheist in the world who isn't condescending, arrogant, and preachy while vilifying Christians in particular.

I cited three books for you to read. Don't be so lazy. I've read Richard Dawkins' nonsense about evolution, Carl Sagan's nonsense where he pretends to talk about science, while advancing his Left-wing agnostic agenda. I wrote to both of their publishers citing numerous errors of fact and Left-wing biases. The best Sagan could do was write back to me and ask me to buy his newest book. I sold his letter on E-Bay for $125 to a fellow in Hong Kong. Dawkins could only respond with hateful name-calling.

Ah yes, you just HAPPEN to be the only atheist in the world who isn't condescending, arrogant, and preachy while vilifying Christians in particular.

I cited three books for you to read. Don't be so lazy. I've read Richard Dawkins' nonsense about evolution, Carl Sagan's nonsense where he pretends to talk about science, while advancing his Left-wing agnostic agenda. I wrote to both of their publishers citing numerous errors of fact and Left-wing biases. The best Sagan could do was write back to me and ask me to buy his newest book. I sold his letter on E-Bay for $125 to a fellow in Hong Kong. Dawkins could only respond with hateful name-calling.
Dawkins enjoys pulling your chain
Sagan was a great man

some atheists i know have more of a soul than those that claim to be christian.
Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an Atheist. I repeat, not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an Atheist.

-- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

There are seven and a half BILLION people on the planet now. I think that number allows for at least a few atheists / realists.

Still waiting for you to explain the "logical" story of Jesus Christ... You're the one being lazy. I asked YOU to explain the story of Jesus to me, but instead you try to fob me off with what somebody else wrote. I'm not asking you buy my book, I'm not calling you names. I actually would like YOU to explain the story of Jesus to me. I promise you that I will consider what you have to say, but on the other hand, I warn you (as if you couldn't tell) I will be skeptical. But tell me the story of Jesus as if I had never heard of it, and convince me that it's true. As Frasier Crane used to say, I'm listening...

Still waiting for you to explain the "logical" story of Jesus Christ... You're the one being lazy. I asked YOU to explain the story of Jesus to me, but instead you try to fob me off with what somebody else wrote. I'm not asking you buy my book, I'm not calling you names. I actually would like YOU to explain the story of Jesus to me. I promise you that I will consider what you have to say, but on the other hand, I warn you (as if you couldn't tell) I will be skeptical. But tell me the story of Jesus as if I had never heard of it, and convince me that it's true. As Frasier Crane used to say, I'm listening...

No you're not "listening." That's just one of your many lies. I write this in response to your lies to expose them to others who may have a chance of avoiding nonsense that you and your fellow atheists spout day in and day out. The "story" of Jesus is recounted in the Holy Bible throughout hundreds of pages. Thousands of books and hundreds of thousands of papers have been written about this historical event you demean as a "story." That is another of your lies. I won't play your petty game.
You will continue to lie your way around anything I might say. How disgraceful, how petty of you. My words are trivial compared to the analyses of experts in their respective fields. Here are many of them which if you were honest, you would concede to the validity of many aspects. But honesty is not in you. You, like Dawkins, will concede nothing. You are supreme. You think you are god. What a joke.

Atheism Fails

Proof There Is No God

This is atheism, as a whole is inherently evil, and should be wiped out

Yes!!

To prevent murder, we must murder all atheists.

Yes, to prevent murder we must train up our children in the way he/she should go... 'DO NOT MURDER'... example.

Adolph Hitler was a Christian

In his own mind only. No one thinks of him as such.

Hitler essentially rejected the entire Bible, except the bit about Christ picking up a whip and driving out the greedy Jewish money changers. He loved that. The rest he threw in the trash.

Adolph Hitler was a Christian
He was an atheist using Christian propaganda to suit his audience:

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."
That's probably the case with lots of preachers and TV evangelists too. Just hucksters trying to bilk their believers out of their money.

Forum List

Back