How Jeffery Dahmer's atheism let him to rape and murder young men

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
The atheist Jeffery Dahmer himself admitted that his rapes, murders, and cannibalism were a direct result of his atheistic or nihilistic beliefs; essentially he concluded that 'life is meaningless', man is 'no different' than any other animal, and therefore it doesn't matter what you do, such as raping, murdering, torturing, and whatnot.

This is atheism, as a whole is inherently evil, and should be wiped out; sure, a pedophile Priest may rape boys, but he can't justify it with his Christianity, whereas a nihilistic atheist, such as Dahmer, De Sade, and many others most definitely can justify it via their atheism, and even promote it as a good thing.

The atheist Jeffery Dahmer himself admitted that his rapes, murders, and cannibalism were a direct result of his atheistic or nihilistic beliefs; essentially he concluded that 'life is meaningless', man is 'no different' than any other animal, and therefore it doesn't matter what you do, such as raping, murdering, torturing, and whatnot.

This is atheism, as a whole is inherently evil, and should be wiped out; sure, a pedophile Priest may rape boys, but he can't justify it with his Christianity, whereas a nihilistic atheist, such as Dahmer, De Sade, and many others most definitely can justify it via their atheism, and even promote it as a good thing.

This is atheism, as a whole is inherently evil, and should be wiped out

Yes!!

To prevent murder, we must murder all atheists.

Where's your link?

I have been an ATHEIST for 30 years now, yet not a single time have I committed violent crimes, not even petty stuff.

They are not anymore evil than religionists are, just different and for the most part don't give a shit about religion, I simply stay away from it.

I have been an ATHEIST for 30 years now, yet not a single time have I committed violent crimes, not even petty stuff.

They are not anymore evil than religionists are, just different and for the most part don't give a shit about religion, I simply stay away from it.

some atheists i know have more of a soul than those that claim to be christian.

Then they should acknowledge God, I would think; atheism has no future and 90% of atheists online are scum and human refuge, more akin to beasts than to a man and woman; by the virtue of their own depravity, they deserve no rights at all - not the rights of a man, nor that of an animal, for unlike an atheist, animal has an excuse for being a beast licking up its own vomit.

Then they should acknowledge God, I would think; atheism has no future and 90% of atheists online are scum and human refuge, more akin to beasts than to a man and woman; by the virtue of their own depravity, they deserve no rights at all - not the rights of a man, nor that of an animal, for unlike an atheist, animal has an excuse for being a beast licking up its own vomit.

Then they should acknowledge God,

And if they don't, string them up!!!

It's the godly thing to do.

I'd feel more dignified identifying as a rapist than I would an atheist, no joke.

Even an atheist who values his own vitality would be stupid enough to openly identify as one, given the filth such a term is associated with.

Do we need to kill all the atheists?

Or will a few million be enough to force the rest to profess their faith?

I've seen enough atheists defining abominable thing such as pedophilia that my mind is made up; they deserve to be marginalized and made into social pariahs, and if anything should be glad that they aren't being outright executed, as they would perhaps in a Muslim land.

I'd feel more dignified identifying as a rapist than I would an atheist, no joke.

Even an atheist who values his own vitality would be stupid enough to openly identify as one, given the filth such a term is associated with.

I'd favor just socially marginalizing them, and making atheists put on the same level as Nazis, rapists, pedophiles, and sorts, hopefully turned into the new deplorable class for generations to come.

Or perhaps eventually reaffirming the Christian and religious values inherent in the Common Law of the US and Britain, and banning any and all atheistic worldviews at odds with the Common Law from our public schools and universities.

As of right now, I'd sooner give amnesty to Muslims than I would atheists.

I'd favor just socially marginalizing them, and making atheists put on the same level as Nazis, rapists, pedophiles, and sorts, hopefully turned into the new deplorable class for generations to come.

Or perhaps eventually reaffirming the Christian and religious values inherent in the Common Law of the US and Britain, and banning any and all atheistic worldviews at odds with the Common Law from our public schools and universities.

I'd favor just socially marginalizing them

But what if they outnumber you?

No idea; but the major world religions have millions of adherants; perhaps they could come together against their common enemy, rather than fight among themselves; once atheism is purged from Western, and Eastern lands, then world religions can continue to squabble among themselves.

In the meantime, they should unite in their common goal of destroying all atheistic or "secularistic" worldviews, philosophies, ideologies, and the entire history of atheism and its infectiousness into the cultures of East and West; its role in the roots of both Nazism and Communism; its infectiousness into the archaic intellectual movement known as the Enlightenment, and so forth.

I hope that I live to witness their eradication from history, from academia, from the public spheres of America, Europe, Britain, China, Russia, and so forth.

how very christian of you to say that.

No idea; but the major world religions have millions of adherants; perhaps they could come together against their common enemy, rather than fight among themselves; once atheism is purged from Western, and Eastern lands, then world religions can continue to squabble among themselves.

In the meantime, they should unite in their common goal of destroying all atheistic or "secularistic" worldviews, philosophies, ideologies, and the entire history of atheism and its infectiousness into the cultures of East and West; its role in the roots of both Nazism and Communism; its infectiousness into the archaic intellectual movement known as the Enlightenment, and so forth.

I hope that I live to witness their eradication from history, from academia, from the public spheres of America, Europe, Britain, China, Russia, and so forth.

You should put that on a sign and carry it in public.

Get a friend to film it.....well, maybe hire someone to film it.
I'd love to see your success posted here.

Forum List

Back