How Jeffery Dahmer's atheism let him to rape and murder young men

Today Christians . . . stand at the head of [this country] . . . I pledge that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity . . . We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit . . . We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theater, and in the press—in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during the past . . . [few] years."
Hitler, The Speeches of Adolph Hitler, 1922–1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford University Press, 1942), pp. 871–872.

The atheist Jeffery Dahmer himself admitted that his rapes, murders, and cannibalism were a direct result of his atheistic or nihilistic beliefs; essentially he concluded that 'life is meaningless', man is 'no different' than any other animal, and therefore it doesn't matter what you do, such as raping, murdering, torturing, and whatnot.

This is atheism, as a whole is inherently evil, and should be wiped out; sure, a pedophile Priest may rape boys, but he can't justify it with his Christianity, whereas a nihilistic atheist, such as Dahmer, De Sade, and many others most definitely can justify it via their atheism, and even promote it as a good thing.
Homosexuality destroys the mind. God turns them over to their sins

Adolph Hitler was a Christian
All you have is lies.
Fact

2540076170001_5988331313001_5988316539001-vs.jpg

Actually, it's not all hat clear what his belief system might have been.

As you might imagine, finding an unbiased source on the subject isn't easy.

Wikipedia says, "Adolf Hitler's religious beliefs have been a matter of debate. Historians regard Hitler as having anti-Christian views and establish him as a secular theist. Hitler was born to a practicing Catholic mother, and was baptized in the Roman Catholic Church. From a young age, he expressed disbelief and hostility to Christianity.In 1904, He was confirmed at the Roman Catholic Cathedral in Linz, Austria, where the family lived. According to John Willard Toland, witnesses indicate that Hitler's confirmation sponsor had to "drag the words out of him ... almost as though the whole confirmation was repugnant to him". Rissmann notes that, according to several witnesses who lived with Hitler in a men's home in Vienna, Hitler never again attended Mass or received the sacraments after leaving home. Several eyewitnesses who lived with Hitler while he was in his late teens and early-to-mid 20s in Vienna state that he never attended church after leaving home at 18.

In his book Mein Kampf and in public speeches prior to and in the early years of his rule, Hitler expressed himself as a Christian. Hitler and the Nazi party promoted "Positive Christianity", a movement which rejected most traditional Christian doctrines such as the divinity of Jesus, as well as Jewish elements such as the Old Testament. In one widely quoted remark, he described Jesus as an "Aryan fighter" who struggled against "the power and pretensions of the corrupt Pharisees" and Jewish materialism. In his private diaries, Goebbels wrote in April 1941 that though Hitler was "a fierce opponent" of the Vatican and Christianity, "he forbids me to leave the church. For tactical reasons."

Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia

But, who knows who wrote that page...

Here are a couple of links to excerpts from a book on the subject that I found fairly interesting:

Was Hitler a Christian? — A Look at the Sources - History

Hitler's Religion: Christianity, Atheism, Pantheism? - History

There, this is all I will offer to this ludicrous discussion...

I had an excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals. As was only natural, the abbot seemed to me, as the village priest had once seemed to my father, the highest and most desirable ideal."
Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1, Chapter 1

This is atheism, as a whole is inherently evil, and should be wiped out; sure, a pedophile Priest may rape boys, but he can't justify it with his Christianity, whereas a nihilistic atheist, such as Dahmer, De Sade, and many others most definitely can justify it via their atheism, and even promote it as a good
Evil exists and has nothing to do with atheism

We are not sinners because we sin,
we sin because we are sinners.

A pedophile priest can rape boys and justify forgiveness

'Justifying' evil doesn't make it justified
Then they should acknowledge God, I would think; atheism has no future and 90% of atheists online are scum and human refuge, more akin to beasts than to a man and woman; by the virtue of their own depravity, they deserve no rights at all - not the rights of a man, nor that of an animal, for unlike an atheist, animal has an excuse for being a beast licking up its own vomit.
Who the hell are you to say they should acknowledge God?
When did you take over the Throne?

You don't know what His plans are for someone else's life

Who should be licking up your vomit?

Only a complete ignoramus would believe that. (But I think you're just trolling anyway.) Being born into a religion has NOTHING to do with being a Christian. Politicians saying things to get people to support them also means nothing. Aside from the fact that many people who were close to him said that he was anti-Christian, just using the church for his own purposes, obviously his personal views and his actions were in complete opposition to the teachings of Christ.

Reportedly, he was interested in Occultism. Some people who knew him said he was an atheist. Some people say he was a deist. But one thing is for sure, his actions and his stated views, including his racist / white supremacist views were as far from Christianity as you can get.

Only a complete ignoramus would believe that. (But I think you're just trolling anyway.) Being born into a religion has NOTHING to do with being a Christian. Politicians saying things to get people to support them also means nothing. Aside from the fact that many people who were close to him said that he was anti-Christian, just using the church for his own purposes, obviously his personal views and his actions were in complete opposition to the teachings of Christ.

Reportedly, he was interested in Occultism. Some people who knew him said he was an atheist. Some people say he was a deist. But one thing is for sure, his actions and his stated views, including his racist / white supremacist views were as far from Christianity as you can get.
Hitler was an avid Christian
As were most Nazis

As were most Nazis

Don't you have anything better to do tonight than troll on forums? If you do actually believe that (which I don't for a moment think you do, even you can't be that dumb) then you know nothing about Christianity. And you shouldn't speak about things you know nothing about. Buh bye, troll.

As were most Nazis

Don't you have anything better to do tonight than troll on forums? If you do actually believe that (which I don't for a moment think you do, even you can't be that dumb) then you know nothing about Christianity. And you shouldn't speak about things you know nothing about. Buh bye, troll.
In case you haven’t noticed

This is a troll thread
Get with the program

It wasn't Christians who murdered 40,000,000 Soviet citizens, it was atheists like you. It wasn't Christians who murdered 60,000,000 Chinese citizens, it was atheists like you. And Pol Pot and other tyrannical despots.
They were all CON$ervatives like YOU!

All you have is lies.
LIAR!
Hitlers involvement with the Church:
a) Hitler was baptized as Roman Catholic during infancy in Austria.
b) As Hitler approached boyhood he attended a monastery school. (On his way to school young Adolf daily observed a stone arch which was carved with the monasterys coat of arms bearing a swastika.)
c) Hitler was a communicant and an altar boy in the Catholic Church.
d) As a young man he was confirmed as a soldier of Christ. His most ardent goal at the time was to become a priest. Hitler writes of his love for the church and clergy: I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals. As was only natural, the abbot seemed to me, as the village priest had once seemed to my father, the highest and most desirable ideal. -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
e) Hitler was NEVER excommunicated nor condemned by his church. Matter of fact the Church felt he was JUST and avenging for God in attacking the Jews for they deemed the Semites the killers of Jesus.

All you have is lies.
LIAR!
Hitlers involvement with the Church:
a) Hitler was baptized as Roman Catholic during infancy in Austria.
b) As Hitler approached boyhood he attended a monastery school. (On his way to school young Adolf daily observed a stone arch which was carved with the monasterys coat of arms bearing a swastika.)
c) Hitler was a communicant and an altar boy in the Catholic Church.
d) As a young man he was confirmed as a soldier of Christ. His most ardent goal at the time was to become a priest. Hitler writes of his love for the church and clergy: I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals. As was only natural, the abbot seemed to me, as the village priest had once seemed to my father, the highest and most desirable ideal. -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
e) Hitler was NEVER excommunicated nor condemned by his church. Matter of fact the Church felt he was JUST and avenging for God in attacking the Jews for they deemed the Semites the killers of Jesus.

Means nothing. A person can claim christianity for decades, go to church, be baptised...............and still not be a christian.

Forum List

Back