Atheism: See Spot Laugh

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
by Ringtone

A little thought experiment off the top of my head. . . .

tumblr_inline_nsmohamIfP1tq1qhi_400.jpg

Has Science Buried God?

Has the scientifically unfalsifiable apriority of metaphysical naturalism—the ontologically, empirically and rationally unjustified presupposition that all of cosmological and biological history is necessarily an unbroken chain of natural cause and effect—buried God? In other words, has the notion that metaphysical naturalism is true . . . because metaphysical naturalism is true buried God?

The atheistic cultists of scientism think so.

In the meantime, Dick and Jane played with Spot.

Spot is a creature of logic and reason and facts.

Spot likes to think.

He’s a very bright boy that Spot.

He observed that every time the atheist denies God’s existence, the atheist necessarily concedes that the existence of the cosmos and everything in it, including the imperatives of human consciousness, are the evidence for God’s existence, that the idea of God imposes itself on the human mind—gee wiz!—without the human mind willing that it do so.

Spot concluded that the idea of God objectively exists in and of itself, and, therefore, the substance of that idea can't be logically ruled out.

Dick asked Spot why the atheist insisted on believing that God didn’t exist.

“Well,” said Spot. “The atheist believes he knows what no human being can possibly known, don’t you see?”

Dick hesitantly nodded, not at all sure what Spot was getting at, as Dick was a product of the public education system.

“I’m not sure I do either,” Jane said. “We’re not required to think at Mr. Frankfurt’s School of Critical Theory.”

“Yeah. The teachers tell us what to think,” Dick affirmed.

Spot crawled into Jane’s lap and gave her lots of kisses.

She giggled.

“Oh!" Jane said. "I get it now. The atheist presupposes that he is God teleologically; that it to say, he imagines that he stands above it all, above all time and space, rather, outside of time and space. . . . ”

“Just like God!” Dick exclaimed.

“That’s right,” said Spot. “Just like God, who, according to the atheist, doesn’t exist in the first place.”

“So . . . the atheist . . . thinks he’s God?” Jane timidly ventured—a little afraid of the answer.

“I’m afraid so, Sweetheart,” Spot said sadly. “In a very real sense that effects your lives everyday, that’s exactly the way the atheist thinks. In fact, that's the way all humanists think.”

“Is that why humanists exclusively impose their ideology on us in the state schools and say that the teaching of the theological perspective and an open-ended, methodological naturalism for science in the same are unconstitutional?” Dick wondered.

“Yes, Dick,” Spot sighed. "I’m afraid so. You see, children, the way the principle of the separation of church and state works according to the humanist’s ‘logic’, Christians don’t have any inalienable rights in the state schools. The public education system is the humanist’s church and humanism is it’s religion.“

"Run, Spot, run!” Jane exclaimed.

“See Spot run!” Dick echoed.

"But when the atheist says that God the Creator doesn’t exist, isn’t that the same thing as saying that God’s creation doesn’t exist?” Jane wondered.

"“Why, yes,” Spot ran with it. “Every time the atheist opens his silly yap to deny the existence of God, who, by definition, is the indivisibly transcendent and eternally self-subsistent Creator, he necessarily denies the existence of the creation.”

“The declaration is illogical,” Dick pointed out. “It’s inherently self-negating on the very face of it!”

“That’s right,” said Spot. “Good boy!”

"Dick is so clever. He’s my hero,” Jane said.

"The rational forms and logical categories of human consciousness,” Spot continued, “including the universally absolute and neurologically hardwired organic laws of logic—the law of identity, the law of contradiction and the law of the excluded middle—don’t permit a human being to logically deny God’s existence.”

“Not only does the silly atheist deny God’s existence,” Jane averred. “The atheist denies his very own existence in the very same thought, which is absurd. . . .”

“Golly!" Dick said. "I see.”

“I see too,” said Jane. "Look, Spot, we see. Dick and I see.“

"Logically, the atheist declares that God necessarily exists every time he declares that God doesn’t exist,” Spot concluded.

“That’s weird,” Jane said. “Look, Dick, do you see? That’s weird.”

“I do see," Dick said, then called Spot to him and looked deep into Wisdom’s bright eyes . . . at first, as one looking through a glass, darkly, then, as if the sun had suddenly arisen out of their pebbly depths, Dick's face lit up with a great epiphany.

Dick sprang to his feet and exclaimed: "That’s an incontrovertible axiom of human consciousness!”

“Yes, I see it,” Jane said. “Humanity is hardwired with the idea that God must be!”

“That’s right!” said Spot.

“It’s as if atheists were lobotomized zombies or something,” Jane opined as she thought about the feminazi who taught her social studies class.

“That’s right,” said Spot. “The ramifications of their very own thought, if you can call it that, fly right over their little pinheads."

"But I thought atheists were free thinkers,” Dick said with a furrowed brow.

Jane looked confused.

Spot let out a barking stream of laughter that went on and on.

“Laugh, Spot, Laugh!” Jane giggled.

“See Spot laugh,” said Dick.

Spot couldn’t stop laughing. He rolled on his back and just laughed and laughed until his belly ached and tears streamed down his face.

“Oh, my goodness,” said Jane. “Are you okay, Spot?”

“Oh, I’m fine,” said Spot as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

“Whew! Oh, my . . . just let me catch my breath.”

Dick chuckled.

“You see, children, atheists are slogan spouters.”

“Slogan spouters?” Dick said.

“Yes, slogan spouters,” answered Spot. “Atheists presuppose that all of cosmological and biological history is necessarily an unbroken chain of natural cause and effect, which redundantly begs the question.”

Dick thought about the feminazi who taught his sex education class and encouraged the children to embrace their sexuality, averred that sexual promiscuity and polymorphous perversity were perfectly acceptable behavior in human beings.

“Just be sure that you’re safe when you have loveless, recreational sex,” she subversively told them. “Death to the oppressive monogamy of the patriarchy! Death to the sexual virtue of high love and romance! You're just a glorified animal lucky enough to not have been aborted! It's all down hill from here on out. Get used to it!”​

“Slogan spouters,” Dick thought out loud.

“That’s right,” Spot said. “Slogan Spouters.”

“So humanists insist that God doesn’t exist . . . because God doesn’t exist?”, Jane asked.

“That’s pretty much all there is to it,” Spot answered.

Last edited:

Has Science Buried God?

Has the scientifically unfalsifiable apriority of metaphysical naturalism—the ontologically, empirically and rationally unjustified presupposition that all of cosmological and biological history is necessarily an unbroken chain of natural cause and effect—buried God? In other words, has the notion that metaphysical naturalism is true … because metaphysical naturalism is true buried God?

Spot likes to think.

He observed that every time the atheist denies God’s existence, the atheist necessarily concedes that the existence of the cosmos and everything in it, including the imperatives of human consciousness, are the evidence for God’s existence, that the idea of God imposes itself on the human mind—gee wiz!—without the human mind willing that it do so.

Spot concluded that the idea of God objectively exists in and of itself, and, therefore, the substance of that idea can't be logically ruled out.

“Well,” said Spot. “The atheist believes he knows what no human being can possibly known, don’t you see?”

Dick hesitantly nodded, not at all sure what Spot was getting at, as Dick was a product of the public education system.

“I’m not sure I do either,” Jane said. “We’re not required to think at Mr. Frankfurt’s School of Critical Theory.”

She giggled.

“Oh!" Jane said. "I get it now. The atheist presupposes that he is God teleologically; that it to say, he imagines that he stands above it all, above all time and space, rather, outside of time and space… . ”

“That’s right,” said Spot. “Just like God, who, according to the atheist, doesn’t exist in the first place … though, of course, it’s irrational to hold that God doesn’t exist.”

“So … the atheist … thinks he’s God?” Jane timidly ventured—a little afraid of the answer.

“I’m afraid so, Sweetheart,” Spot said sadly. “In a very real sense that effects your lives everyday, that’s exactly the way the atheist thinks In fact, that's the way all humanists think.”

“Is that why humanists exclusively impose their ideology on us in the state schools and say that the teaching of the theological perspective and an open-ended, methodological naturalism for science in the same are unconstitutional?” Dick wondered.

“Yes, Dick,” Spot sighed. "I’m afraid so. You see, children, the way the principle of the separation of church and state works according to the humanist’s ‘logic’, Christians don’t have any inalienable rights in the state schools. The public education system is the humanist’s church and humanism is it’s religion.“

"But when the atheist says that God the Creator doesn’t exist, isn’t that the same thing as saying that God’s creation doesn’t exist?” Jane wondered.

"“Why, yes,” Spot ran with it. “Every time the atheist opens his silly yap to deny the existence of God, who, by definition, is the indivisibly transcendent and eternally self-subsistent Creator, he necessarily denies the existence of the creation.”

“The declaration is illogical,” Dick pointed out. “It’s inherently self-negating on the very face of it!”

"Dick is so cleaver. He’s my hero,” Jane said.

"The rational forms and logical categories of human consciousness,” Spot continued, “including the universally absolute and neurologically hardwired organic laws of logic—the law of identity, the law of contradiction and the law of the excluded middle—don’t permit a human being to logically deny God’s existence.”

“Not only does the silly atheist deny God’s existence,” Jane averred. “The atheist denies his very own existence in the very same thought, which is absurd… .”

"Logically, the atheist declares that God necessarily exists every time he declares that God doesn’t exist,” Spot concluded.

“I do see," Dick said, then called Spot to him and looked deep into Wisdom’s bright eyes … at first, as one looking through a glass, darkly, then, as if the sun had suddenly arisen out of the pebbly depths of those eyes, Dick's face lit up with a great smile.

Dick sprang to his feet and exclaimed: "That’s an incontrovertible axiom of human consciousness!”

“Yes, I see it,” Jane said. “Humanity is hardwired with the idea that God must be!”

“It’s as if atheists were lobotomized zombies or something,” Jane opined as she thought about the feminazi who taught her social studies class.

“That’s right,” said Spot. “The ramifications of their very own thought, if you can call it that, fly right over their little pinheads."

Jane looked confused.

Spot couldn’t stop laughing. He rolled on his back and just laughed and laughed until his belly ached and tears streamed down his face.

“Whew! Oh, my … just let me catch my breath.”

Dick chuckled.

“Yes, slogan spouters,” answered Spot. “Atheists presuppose that all of cosmological and biological history is necessarily an unbroken chain of natural cause and effect, which redundantly begs the question.”

Dick thought about the feminazi who taught his sex education class and encouraged the children to embrace their sexuality, averred that sexual promiscuity and polymorphous perversity were perfectly acceptable behavior in human beings.

“Just be sure that you’re safe when you have loveless, recreational sex,” she subversively told them. “Death to the oppressive monogamy of the patriarchy! Death to the sexual virtue of high love and romance! You're just a glorified animal lucky enough not to have been aborted! Get used to it!”​

“So humanists insist that God doesn’t exist … because God doesn’t exist?”, Jane asked.

insulting me
personal attacks
rude commentary

is NOT going to make me change my mind.

as long as you insist upon attacking me and insulting me I shall continue to disbelieve in your god. If you represent your god and religion then your god and religion is rotten

insulting me
personal attacks
rude commentary

is NOT going to make me change my mind.

as long as you insist upon attacking me and insulting me I shall continue to disbelieve in your god. If you represent your god and religion then your god and religion is rotten

Wow! Hysteria much? It's called satire.

by Ringtone

Has Science Buried God?

Has the scientifically unfalsifiable apriority of metaphysical naturalism—the ontologically, empirically and rationally unjustified presupposition that all of cosmological and biological history is necessarily an unbroken chain of natural cause and effect—buried God? In other words, has the notion that metaphysical naturalism is true … because metaphysical naturalism is true buried God?

Spot likes to think.

She giggled.

“Oh!" Jane said. "I get it now. The atheist presupposes that he is God teleologically; that it to say, he imagines that he stands above it all, above all time and space, rather, outside of time and space… . ”

“That’s right,” said Spot. “Just like God, who, according to the atheist, doesn’t exist in the first place … though, of course, it’s irrational to hold that God doesn’t exist.”

“So … the atheist … thinks he’s God?” Jane timidly ventured—a little afraid of the answer.

“I’m afraid so, Sweetheart,” Spot said sadly. “In a very real sense that effects your lives everyday, that’s exactly the way the atheist thinks In fact, that's the way all humanists think.”

“Not only does the silly atheist deny God’s existence,” Jane averred. “The atheist denies his very own existence in the very same thought, which is absurd… .”

“I do see," Dick said, then called Spot to him and looked deep into Wisdom’s bright eyes … at first, as one looking through a glass, darkly, then, as if the sun had suddenly arisen out of their pebbly depths, Dick's face lit up with a great epiphany.

Jane looked confused.

Dick chuckled.

“Just be sure that you’re safe when you have loveless, recreational sex,” she subversively told them. “Death to the oppressive monogamy of the patriarchy! Death to the sexual virtue of high love and romance! You're just a glorified animal lucky enough not to have been aborted! Get used to it!”​

“So humanists insist that God doesn’t exist … because God doesn’t exist?”, Jane asked.

You believe in an imaginary God and a dog that talks

Damn, Boi, you are sure gullible

by Ringtone

Has Science Buried God?

Spot likes to think.

She giggled.

“I do see," Dick said, then called Spot to him and looked deep into Wisdom’s bright eyes … at first, as one looking through a glass, darkly, then, as if the sun had suddenly arisen out of their pebbly depths, Dick's face lit up with a great epiphany.

Jane looked confused.

Dick chuckled.

"You believe in an imaginary God and a dog that talks"

and he actually mocks people who are too sane and rational to believe in his moronic fairy tales!

by Ringtone

Has Science Buried God?

Spot likes to think.

She giggled.

Jane looked confused.

Dick chuckled.

and he actually mocks people who are too sane and rational to believe in his moronic fairy tales!
If it helps you out, here is an atheist talking dog who proves there is no such thing as God (did you know that god is dog spelled backwards?)

Can you imagine how AWFUL it must be to be a faithless, heathen atheist? My sister is an atheist and she's sullen and disagreeable almost all the time. She has very little happiness in her life. I feel sorry for her.

by Ringtone

Has Science Buried God?

Has the scientifically unfalsifiable apriority of metaphysical naturalism—the ontologically, empirically and rationally unjustified presupposition that all of cosmological and biological history is necessarily an unbroken chain of natural cause and effect—buried God? In other words, has the notion that metaphysical naturalism is true . . . because metaphysical naturalism is true buried God?

Spot likes to think.

She giggled.

“Oh!" Jane said. "I get it now. The atheist presupposes that he is God teleologically; that it to say, he imagines that he stands above it all, above all time and space, rather, outside of time and space. . . . ”

“That’s right,” said Spot. “Just like God, who, according to the atheist, doesn’t exist in the first place.”

“So . . . the atheist . . . thinks he’s God?” Jane timidly ventured—a little afraid of the answer.

“I’m afraid so, Sweetheart,” Spot said sadly. “In a very real sense that effects your lives everyday, that’s exactly the way the atheist thinks. In fact, that's the way all humanists think.”

"Dick is so clever. He’s my hero,” Jane said.

“Not only does the silly atheist deny God’s existence,” Jane averred. “The atheist denies his very own existence in the very same thought, which is absurd. . . .”

“I do see," Dick said, then called Spot to him and looked deep into Wisdom’s bright eyes . . . at first, as one looking through a glass, darkly, then, as if the sun had suddenly arisen out of their pebbly depths, Dick's face lit up with a great epiphany.

Jane looked confused.

“Whew! Oh, my . . . just let me catch my breath.”

Dick chuckled.

“Just be sure that you’re safe when you have loveless, recreational sex,” she subversively told them. “Death to the oppressive monogamy of the patriarchy! Death to the sexual virtue of high love and romance! You're just a glorified animal lucky enough to not have been aborted! It's all down hill from here on out. Get used to it!”​

“So humanists insist that God doesn’t exist . . . because God doesn’t exist?”, Jane asked.

This is wonderful. Please don't take it down my friend.

Interesting that this thread was CLOSED just 15 minutes ago!

That was totally my fault. I didn't make it clear at first who wrote it. There's no link, of course, because I did. The admin. were simply protecting the board and rightly so!

Last edited:
Can you imagine how AWFUL it must be to be a faithless, heathen atheist? My sister is an atheist and she's sullen and disagreeable almost all the time. She has very little happiness in her life. I feel sorry for her.

So you judge all atheists by your sister?

In that case I shall judge all christians by Fred Phelps!

In addition to pseudoscience, atheism breeds nihilism and despair, and leads to the oppression, deprivation and atrocity of collectivistic think, to the dehumanizing reductionism of rank statism. Atheism is the death of virtue, poetry, music, beauty, romance. Atheism is sheer madness.

Atheism has its advantages

You get to sleep in late on Sundays and you don’t have to act like a selfish, judgmental creep

You get to sleep in late on Sundays and you don’t have to act like a selfish, judgmental creep

. . . and you don't have to be logically consistent or make an argument, just call people selfish, judgemental creeps as if from on high! No condemnation there, eh godless? Zoom! Right over your head. Guess what else isn't true. Relativism. Every moral assertion is a judgement call, godless.

In addition to pseudoscience, atheism breeds nihilism and despair, and leads to the oppression, deprivation and atrocity of collectivistic think, to the dehumanizing reductionism of rank statism. Atheism is the death of virtue, poetry, music, beauty, romance. Atheism is sheer madness.
*for you

To each their own.... For instance, i am an atheist, and I am much more rational, moral, and sane than you are.

. . . and you don't have to be logically consistent or make an argument, just call people selfish, judgemental creeps as if from on high! No condemnation there, eh godless? Zoom! Right over your head. Guess what else isn't true. Relativism. Every moral assertion is a judgement call, godless.
No, Christians are selfish, judgmental creeps

That is why they start treads like this

tumblr_inline_nslj741RH41tq1qhi_500.jpg

"just deny the following things;
god, your eyes, common sense, probabilities, rationality and logic"

I'm sorry but if that actually makes sense to you then your brain is malfunctioning.

My eyes see no god.

Neither do yours.

common sense tells me there is no god

probabilities tell me there is no god

rationality tells me there is no god

logic tells me there is no god

and the very fact that you would use such deranged logic as PROOF is just more reason why I embrace atheism.

Forum List

Back