How intimately should teachers know their students?

It is the duty of a teacher to nurture students morally and intellectually, as well as academically.

If this is done the nation will prosper. :)
If not, the nation will fail. :omg:

So, teachers, do your duty.

Last edited:
That ain't funny, brah. 😐

Allow me to teach you something about humor: It has to have a large element of truth to it in order to be funny.

This is why leftists have no sense of humor.
ROFL

Oh, everybody you disagree with is a leftist.

I don't hear right wing clowns or left wing bozos suggesting mandatory accounting in the schools that we should have had since Sputnik.

Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations has been in Project Gutenberg since 2001. Search it for "and account".

Some left wing nitwit who claimed to be a high school teacher said that he objected to mandatory accounting on the grounds that the math would make Capitalism seem logical to the students.

ROFL

Oh, everybody you disagree with is a leftist.

I don't hear right wing clowns or left wing bozos suggesting mandatory accounting in the schools that we should have had since Sputnik.

Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations has been in Project Gutenberg since 2001. Search it for "and account".

Some left wing nitwit who claimed to be a high school teacher said that he objected to mandatory accounting on the grounds that the math would make Capitalism seem logical to the students.
:eusa_hand::blahblah:

thepoint-you.gif

Forum List

Back