Teach your children well.

A red State with a Republican Supermajority and a Republican Superintendent have a school that held a fundraiser. Where student's licked peanut butter of feet. But progressives are responsible?

I swear to God. I hate these fake outrageous about stupid shit that only people in the Republican media sphere will ever even hear about.

Honestly how much of a malignant asshole do you need to be to come up with this stuff?
OP is just pissed he couldn't suck some kids toes so it's the left fault.

High school kids doing things with sexual overtones? You don't say?

Let me guess, keep an arms length at the school dance also?
You're pretending this is just a couple of kids necking behind the gym at a school dance. This was a school sanctioned and organized fundraiser.

If you don't find it creepy and pervy, I don't know what to say to you.

Would this have happened in the 50's?

It was a goofy little nothing of a story. But as already noted, some people have to be triggered over something all the time or they aren't happy.

You're pretending this is just a couple of kids necking behind the gym at a school dance. This was a school sanctioned and organized fundraiser.

If you don't find it creepy and pervy, I don't know what to say to you.

I find walking up and grabbing women by the p*ssy creepy and pervy but it seems good with many.

Teens will do things like this.

Can't answer my question directly?

It's a stupid question. The school is likely also mixed race unlike the 50's also. Black students likely won't get killed for looking at white girls unlike the 50's also.

It's a stupid question. The school is likely also mixed race unlike the 50's also. Black students likely won't get killed for looking at white girls unlike the 50's also.

Why is it a stupid question? Your comment was why should we be surprised that teenagers have sex on the brain?

Why didn't the teens of the 50's? It's just yet another sign of moral decay and rot, why not let them fuck each other in front of everyone while we're at it, why draw any line at all?

The race card, how original.

Why is it a stupid question? Your comment was why should we be surprised that teenagers have sex on the brain?

Why didn't the teens of the 50's?

They did.

It's just yet another sign of moral decay and rot, why not let them fuck each other in front of everyone while we're at it, why draw any line at all?

The race card, how original.

If you can make this leap, well, I have to think it's your head that is the problem.

A red State with a Republican Supermajority and a Republican Superintendent have a school that held a fundraiser. Where student's licked peanut butter of feet. But progressives are responsible?

I swear to God. I hate these fake outrageous about stupid shit that only people in the Republican media sphere will ever even hear about.

Honestly how much of a malignant asshole do you need to be to come up with this stuff?
If my kid licked peanut butter off another kid’s foot I would be worried that he might get athlete’s foot in mouth disease.

This is sad…the progs in here who got so upset over being called groomers, are now responding just like groomers…Walks like a duck?

These people in here are acting like this is no big deal that a school would hold an event like this? What’s next? Rooms set aside where teachers can guide children into preforming sex?

libs are sick people…

This is sad…the progs in here who got so upset over being called groomers, are now responding just like groomers…Walks like a duck?

These people in here are acting like this is no big deal that a school would hold an event like this? What’s next? Rooms set aside where teachers can guide children into preforming sex?

libs are sick people…
You have zero problems sexualizing children, considering it is done daily on TV, sports outfits, Hooters, etc, etc, etc, you never ever speak out against it nor do you recognize amy sin under the GOP, children have always been groomed you stupid partisan whistle blowing bigot.

You have zero problems sexualizing children, considering it is done daily on TV, sports outfits, Hooters, etc, etc, etc, you never ever speak out against it nor do you recognize amy sin under the GOP, children have always been groomed you stupid partisan whistle blowing bigot.
The state of TV today is disgusting. This comes from Hollywood. I don’t believe they are too conservative, last I checked…And wasn’t it Obama that made that Netflix movie the about a teen losing her virginity?…yeah I think it was.

As for sports, last I checked, cheerleaders were well into their twenties. You lying puke.

These kids are being corrupted inside our schools by you leftists, you’re sick.

Now come on back with some sick joke, but you can’t deny the substance, or fact.

The state of TV today is disgusting. This comes from Hollywood. I don’t believe they are too conservative, last I checked…And wasn’t it Obama that made that Netflix movie the about a teen losing her virginity?…yeah I think it was.

As for sports, last I checked, cheerleaders were well into their twenties. You lying puke.

These kids are being corrupted inside our schools by you leftists, you’re sick.

Now come on back with some sick joke, but you can’t deny the substance, or fact.
You think all cheerleaders are in their twenties, man talk about piss ignorance. Not to mention this shit has been going on for fifty years in sports and in entertainment.

You think all cheerleaders are in their twenties, man talk about piss ignorance. Not to mention this shit has been going on for fifty years in sports and in entertainment.
You think there are minor children cheerleading in the NFL? GAWD, YOU’RE STUPID.

Forum List

Back