More than 2,100 arrested in two weeks of campus Gaza protests

It's George Soros, or so I'm told. The kids won't know. Expand your research.
I searched 'successful methods that have curbed antisemitism in the past' this morning. It was quite a read. I learned a few things. I'm just getting started; don't rush me.
Your idea to curb antisemitism is to wipe Israel off the map.and make excuses for “dumb kids” (Ivy League students) who assault Jews.

Your idea to curb antisemitism is to wipe Israel off the map.and make excuses for “dumb kids” (Ivy League students) who assault Jews.
Yep, but when y'all are completely wiped out, will the kabitzing cease?
Asking for a friend.

<dark humor>

Last edited:
Nope….i want to get to the bottom of which organizations are funding this massive antisemitism.

And as far as “dumb kids,“ yes..let’s teach a lesson to bigots who assault Jews and rob them of their civil rights. For someone who claimed (yeah, right) that he wants to fight antisemitism, you sure are eager to tolerate it.
There is no organization funding this you conspiratorial dummy.

Yep, but when y'all are completely wiped out, will the bitching cease?
Asking for a friend.
The capital “O” is your name is definitely a dog whistle to other antisemites.

You’re just another liberal who is a Jew-hater.

Per usual you dumb fucks go to the extreme as to what you believe the majority of people think. Most people dont want Israel wiped off the map, but they do want Israel to stop from wiping Gaza off the map.

The capital “O” is your name is definitely a dog whistle to other antisemites.

You’re just another liberal who is a Jew-hater.
Does your capital 'O' look like the '0' in my name? We've discussed this before. Even if it was a capital 'O', what exactly is the hidden code? What does it mean to other antisemites?

I thought that you would make a great assistant in my quest to curb antisemitism, but you're far too right-wing militant to be of any use.

Per usual you dumb fucks go to the extreme as to what you believe the majority of people think. Most people dont want Israel wiped off the map, but they do want Israel to stop from wiping Gaza off the map.
It seems you ignorant twits don’t understand that “most people” aren’t the issue. Hamas has a written charter delineating a religious obligation to wipe Israel off the map.

The arrests are on. Over 2100 nation wide. Boy the cops are cleaning up these schools.

The police are doing what they can.

The location of these riots, primarily in the most MEGA leftist Hell holes was intentional.

In leftist Hell holes, the protesters are given a citation, breakfast and sent on their way. It’s all just fun and games.

The police are doing what they can.

The location of these riots, primarily in the most MEGA leftist Hell holes was intentional.

In leftist Hell holes, the protesters are given a citation, breakfast and sent on their way. It’s all just fun and games.

I mean, it’s going to be really hard to keep any significant charges on these protestors since they’re really just occupying a public space.

Does your capital 'O' look like the '0' in my name? We've discussed this before. Even if it was a capital 'O', what exactly is the hidden code? What does it mean to other antisemites?

I thought that you would make a great assistant in my quest to curb antisemitism, but you're far too right-wing militant to be of any use.
You’ve already discussed that your way of getting rid of antisemitism is to eradicate Israel. Thanks, but no thanks.

I mean, it’s going to be really hard to keep any significant charges on these protestors since they’re really just occupying a public space.

I mean, trespassing and breaking and entering are not crimes that are prosecuted in leftist Hell holes.

As noted, the locations of the riots were chosen because leftists won’t prosecute.

The memo spells out misdemeanors which should be declined or dismissed before arraignment, with a number of exceptions at the discretion of the prosecutor. Among them: Trespassing, disturbing the peace, driving with no license or a suspended license, making criminal threats, drug possession, drinking in public, loitering to commit prostitution and resisting arrest, among others.

It’s a private space, and they were asked to leave. Instead they remained, intimidating and assaulting Jews.

I mean, trespassing and breaking and entering are not crimes that are prosecuted in leftist Hell holes.

As noted, the locations of the riots were chosen because leftists won’t prosecute.

The memo spells out misdemeanors which should be declined or dismissed before arraignment, with a number of exceptions at the discretion of the prosecutor. Among them: Trespassing, disturbing the peace, driving with no license or a suspended license, making criminal threats, drug possession, drinking in public, loitering to commit prostitution and resisting arrest, among others.
Trespassing is handled with a citation. Even then it might not stick since these are public spaces.

It’s a private space, and they were asked to leave. Instead they remained, intimidating and assaulting Jews.
Universities are public spaces and required to abide by the first amendment.

Trespassing is handled with a citation. Even then it might not stick since these are public spaces.

Trespassing in LA County is a citation because the leftist DA has chosen to ignore the laws enacted by the state legislature.

Breaking and entering and property damage are crimes, public space or not. They’re just not punishable in leftist hell holes.

Trespassing is a citation because the leftist DA has chosen to ignore the laws enacted by the state legislature.

Breaking and entering and property damage are crimes, public space or not. They’re just not punishable in leftist hell holes.
Trespassing is a citation because it’s a very minimal misdemeanor.

Charging someone with property damage would require proof that they did so. You can’t just start slapping charges on people because you want to.

Trespassing is a citation because it’s a very minimal misdemeanor.

Charging someone with property damage would require proof that they did so. You can’t just start slapping charges on people because you want to.
They’re intimidating Jews and even assaulting some of them. You libs would be screaming if this were against blacks or Muslims. But Jews? You race in to defend it.

They’re intimidating Jews and even assaulting some of them. You libs would be screaming if this were against blacks or Muslims. But Jews? You race in to defend it.
Arrest the people committing assault. It’s happening on both sides.

As for intimidation? That’s tough because the first amendment protects the vast majority of speech.

Forum List

Back