Teach your children well.

An Oklahoma high school is under investigation after a viral video of students sucking and licking one another’s toes at a school-sanctioned fundraiser exploded this week.

The disturbing footage shows at least four kids from Deer Creek High School lying on their stomachs on what appears to be a gymnasium floor furiously lapping up peanut butter off their peers’ bare feet.

These are sick people running things in our schools….

Don't get it.
If individuals genuinely make a free choice to do something to raise funds , that seems fine .
If it neither hurts them or others , to hell with those who claim to be offended .

You know, once you get past the red vs blue brainlock, you may begin to see the real situation our country is in. It's possible.

An Oklahoma high school is under investigation after a viral video of students sucking and licking one another’s toes at a school-sanctioned fundraiser exploded this week.

The disturbing footage shows at least four kids from Deer Creek High School lying on their stomachs on what appears to be a gymnasium floor furiously lapping up peanut butter off their peers’ bare feet.

These are sick people running things in our schools….
A red State with a Republican Supermajority and a Republican Superintendent have a school that held a fundraiser. Where student's licked peanut butter of feet. But progressives are responsible?

I swear to God. I hate these fake outrageous about stupid shit that only people in the Republican media sphere will ever even hear about.

Honestly how much of a malignant asshole do you need to be to come up with this stuff?

A red State with a Republican Supermajority and a Republican Superintendent have a school that held a fundraiser. Where student's licked peanut butter of feet. But progressives are responsible?

I swear to God. I hate these fake outrageous about stupid shit that only people in the Republican media sphere will ever even hear about.

Honestly how much of a malignant asshole do you need to be to come up with this stuff?

Some people simply aren't happy unless they can find something to be outraged over.

Back in my day during these types of rallies students would bob for apples. Apples the entire student body put their mouths on, floating in water the entire student body has spit into. Honestly it was the first thing I thought about while seeing this. It was a stupid activity in retrospect, even more so than bobbing for apples, but some of these things are just unintentionally stupid rather than maliciously stupid. Try not to be the biggest bitches in the room Republicans.

Post of the day.

Come on man! We both know that even the reddest of States aren’t immune to progressives infiltrating our schools…This act wasn’t thought of by wayward children, this was taught to them as “normal”….

The Superintendent vows to get to the bottom of who’s responsible for this, and I hope he does, and when we see the person, or persons responsible, I would bet you a months salary that it’s some pink highlighted, face pierced prog non binary fuck…

Come on man! We both know that even the reddest of States aren’t immune to progressives infiltrating our schools…This act wasn’t thought of by wayward children, this was taught to them as “normal”….

The Superintendent vows to get to the bottom of who’s responsible for this, and I hope he does, and when we see the person, or persons responsible, I would bet you a months salary that it’s some pink highlighted, face pierced prog non binary fuck…
You're the only one here who cares.

Those of you deflecting from this are hilarious
Deflecting from what? This thing is so dumb I doubt you can write a coherent accusation. Let alone make this a culture war thing. Or for that matter tie it in any way to progressives or the left in general.

What you have is something that happened in a school in a red state. Involving kids doing something kind of disgusting and then make several leaps in changing that something disgusting in something perverted and trying without ANYTHING to support it, as something progressive.

Do you guys ever stop to think through what you hear, on whatever media you consume?

Forum List

Back