Teach your children well.

What do you think I'm defending? Unsanitary practices or foot fetishes with minors?

The first I already said I don't like. The second as far as I can tell only happened in your own perverted mind.

In any case I'm at my BS limit for the day. Have a nice day.
incrementally teaching these things as a gateway to more perversion is what, you evil piece of crap!

A red State with a Republican Supermajority and a Republican Superintendent have a school that held a fundraiser. Where student's licked peanut butter of feet. But progressives are responsible?

I swear to God. I hate these fake outrageous about stupid shit that only people in the Republican media sphere will ever even hear about.

Honestly how much of a malignant asshole do you need to be to come up with this stuff?

It's the principal and the school staff that are responsible. Not even the super intendant ran the fund raiser, they sit in a office somewhere else outside of the school.

Your logic makes no sense and seems to have been warped just so you can be a contrarian. You seem to be saying because a state is considered Republican that by your logic it means there are absolutely no progressives at all in the state anywhere. That any state considered red can only be 100% occupied by republicans.

It's the principal and the school staff that are responsible. Not even the super intendant ran the fund raiser, they sit in a office somewhere else outside of the school.

Your logic makes no sense and seems to have been warped just so you can be a contrarian. You seem to be saying because a state is considered Republican that by your logic it means there are absolutely no progressives at all in the state anywhere. That any state considered red can only be 100% occupied by republicans.
You and others are speculating about their political leaning, you have never established it you merely blurt it out in a lying fashion

Yes I do. When you try to accuse a particular political leaning of acts I expect people to be able to support that correlation.

If I accuse you of doing something like drawing kids into a foot fetish you have, wouldn't you at least expect me to be able to give you some reason to support that accusation?

Yet you used people not even remotely involved in the situation to make your 'point', you really have nothing else to stand on.

You and others are speculating about their political leaning, you have never established it you merely blurt it out in a lying fashion
Wait, if it hasn't been established then how can it be lying , jumping to conclusions maybe, but in this case it's warranted, conservative people see this as what it is, grooming!

An Oklahoma high school is under investigation after a viral video of students sucking and licking one another’s toes at a school-sanctioned fundraiser exploded this week.

The disturbing footage shows at least four kids from Deer Creek High School lying on their stomachs on what appears to be a gymnasium floor furiously lapping up peanut butter off their peers’ bare feet.

These are sick people running things in our schools….
The whole thing, the entire dimocrap scum foundation begins in Academia. Fact.

It then goes to Hollywood, to Higher Ed Academe, from there to the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media and into Full Time positions in the political world and Technology

Lesser, but still loyal, players are Unions, especially Public Unions.

The dimocrrap scum party is just one big Crime Family. A cabal, a coalition of like-minded criminals. They didn't plan it that way, it just worked out that way.

They are held together by one, over-riding belief and one goal -- The destruction of democratic America and the installation of themselves in its place.

Look at how pissed off they get when SCOTUS raules against them? Look how much they hate Donald Trump. Look at how much they hate -- You. And me. They call us names like, "Deplorables" etc. And they ain't kidding. They really do think we shouldn't be able to determine our own political future, that they, and only they, have the intellectual capacity to guide America.... Or rather, their disturbed and bastardized vision of America.

Always remember something, people. No matter how much you hate dimocrap scum --

It isn't enough.

Taught to them as "normal" by their parents. It's not the Democrats who are watching their wives with the pool boy. Who demand "virginity pledges". Good Christian girls are giving blow jobs and taking it up the ass - anything but vaginal intercourse, because they have to be a "virgin" on their wedding nights.

Republicans have screwed up their own kids and are blaming it on the teachers, the leftists - anyone but themselves.
Your response here is laughable, and quite childish to boot...

If you want to raise your kids to do what you describe what you said above this, then by all means....But, don't force me to accept it...

I know, you're saying that it is Republican parents that are teaching this, and it falls on deaf ears, because we all know that your gaslighting...It's stupid.

You should be ashamed.

Your response here is laughable, and quite childish to boot...

If you want to raise your kids to do what you describe what you said above this, then by all means....But, don't force me to accept it...

I know, you're saying that it is Republican parents that are teaching this, and it falls on deaf ears, because we all know that your gaslighting...It's stupid.

You should be ashamed.

I was personally shocked by this. I had never heard of any of these practices when I was in high school, but my Nebraska high school teacher friend says that the stuff the kids tell her is shocking beyond belief.

Alabama and Texas were red states the last time I looked.

What do you think I'm defending? Unsanitary practices or foot fetishes with minors?

Seems like exactly what you are doing
The first I already said I don't like. The second as far as I can tell only happened in your own perverted mind.

In any case I'm at my BS limit for the day. Have a nice day.
Smart move.

I was personally shocked by this. I had never heard of any of these practices when I was in high school, but my Nebraska high school teacher friend says that the stuff the kids tell her is shocking beyond belief.

Alabama and Texas were red states the last time I looked.
Yep, sure are....This is product directly from one of your heroes, Bill Ayres, when he talked in the early 70s that "violence was no longer a sustainable path to their goals, and that they would have to look toward taking over the institutions of society. The schools, bureaucracy, because those are the wheels of the future"... He told us what he was going to do...

And now, decades later, the chickens are coming home....To roost.

Forum List

Back