Teach your children well.

Come on man! We both know that even the reddest of States aren’t immune to progressives infiltrating our schools…This act wasn’t thought of by wayward children, this was taught to them as “normal”….

The Superintendent vows to get to the bottom of who’s responsible for this, and I hope he does, and when we see the person, or persons responsible, I would bet you a months salary that it’s some pink highlighted, face pierced prog non binary fuck…

Taught to them as "normal" by their parents. It's not the Democrats who are watching their wives with the pool boy. Who demand "virginity pledges". Good Christian girls are giving blow jobs and taking it up the ass - anything but vaginal intercourse, because they have to be a "virgin" on their wedding nights.
Oh BS. Just stop

Nothing, intelligent to say, as usual.

So you expected the op to go personally find out the political leanings of the people who organized and held the event? Yet the 'order of magnitude' that you used was a republican governor and a republican super intendant, that more than likely knew nothing about the event. Seems you don't hold yourself to your own standards.
Yes I do. When you try to accuse a particular political leaning of acts I expect people to be able to support that correlation.

If I accuse you of doing something like drawing kids into a foot fetish you have, wouldn't you at least expect me to be able to give you some reason to support that accusation?

I don't care about titles, it's some idiot teacher that has a foot fetish.

Does everything go over you people's heads?
Provide a reason to believe that with the information in that article. Instead of asserting it. Why is that simple requirement so much to ask?

Provide a reason to believe that with the information in that article. Instead of asserting it. Why is that simple requirement so much to ask?

It's wrong, stop bending yourself into a pretzel trying to defend it

I can't believe you people.

Roflmao yeah free time in a gymnasium.

That was stupid even for you

Students do all kinds of things in high school not teacher approved before hand.

I would have had no problem licking peanut butter off Michelle's toes in high school and I wouldn't have asked a teachers permission.

Students do all kinds of things in high school not teacher approved before hand.

I would have had no problem licking peanut butter off Michelle's toes in high school and I wouldn't have asked a teachers permission.

Wut? Good gawd you're sick

Come on man! We both know that even the reddest of States aren’t immune to progressives infiltrating our schools…This act wasn’t thought of by wayward children, this was taught to them as “normal”….

The Superintendent vows to get to the bottom of who’s responsible for this, and I hope he does, and when we see the person, or persons responsible, I would bet you a months salary that it’s some pink highlighted, face pierced prog non binary fuck…

Taught to them as "normal" by their parents. It's not the Democrats who are watching their wives with the pool boy. Who demand "virginity pledges". Good Christian girls are giving blow jobs and taking it up the ass - anything but vaginal intercourse, because they have to be a "virgin" on their wedding nights.

Republicans have screwed up their own kids and are blaming it on the teachers, the leftists - anyone but themselves.

Republicans have screwed up their own kids and are blaming it on the teachers, the leftists - anyone but themselves.

Stop. You look ridiculous

It's wrong, stop bending yourself into a pretzel trying to defend it

I can't believe you people.
What do you think I'm defending? Unsanitary practices or foot fetishes with minors?

The first I already said I don't like. The second as far as I can tell only happened in your own perverted mind.

In any case I'm at my BS limit for the day. Have a nice day.

What do you think I'm defending? Unsanitary practices or foot fetishes with minors?

The first I already said I don't like. The second as far as I can tell only happened in your own perverted mind.

In any case I'm at my BS limit for the day. Have a nice day.

Just denounce it, stop twisting in the wind with word salad.

Simple

It would be illegal IF you somehow could show it's part of an actual sexual fetish and not some bad taste contest. Or could tie it to progressives or politics. YOU SIMPLY CAN'T. You just imagine all those things.

As I said. You guys are so keen on finding outrage that you really don't care if it's true or even makes sense. That's much more extreme than I'll ever be.

Really, you think so????? Then I will continue, because you're never right about anything.

Lol. Look you dimwit. You don't matter. It's that simple, learn it, live it. It frustrates you I know that.

Worry about your own shit hole and stop interfering in my country

An Oklahoma high school is under investigation after a viral video of students sucking and licking one another’s toes at a school-sanctioned fundraiser exploded this week.

The disturbing footage shows at least four kids from Deer Creek High School lying on their stomachs on what appears to be a gymnasium floor furiously lapping up peanut butter off their peers’ bare feet.

These are sick people running things in our schools….
Damn those Red Republican states, with lots of religious people.

Forum List

Back