How have the IPCC's computer models performed?

Common sense is so rare now,

After reading your post, everyone will have to agree. You possess no common sense.

If CO2... has any ability to drive temperature change... it would lead..... the temperature change.

And it does. We put CO2 into the atmosphere, then the temperatures went up. That would be CO2 very obviously leading temperature.

And if you need me to explain that in smaller words, I can't. I've already dumbed it down as much as possible.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................!

Perhaps, just perhaps, it had something to do with the lack of CO2-producing industrial human culture.

YA THINK?
Huh? Are you saying that modern CO2 is different?

Thing that is so incredulous is the complete lack of understanding of what a feedback system is. There is only one explaination, ignorance, intentional or othewise.

Do you really expect anyone with a modicum of knowledge and intelligence to take care that comment seriously?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I hope you're not saying that correcting Crusader Frank's ignorance has taken place so often it's become commonplace to you and boring. I think you'll hurt Frank's feelings with such behavior.

Forum List

Back