How do you feel about the DNC

While I agree there is an arrogance about the dems, I disagree that they were attempting to snub people of faith.

For some it is just that. The animosity is strong. You will see it on this Site regularly.
I'm not suggesting there aren't extremists, on both sides, however IMO the idea of leaving god out wasn't about sticking it to the Christians. If it was I'd say the dems are trying to top pubs in disenfranchising their base since again, most dems are Christian.

Personally, I think it's about the Handlers trying to move the Party in a specific direction. That is removing God, or the concept of God, from the equation. The whole concept of God, Conscience, is a direct threat to unquestioned Loyalty, which is a requirement of Statism. 2+2=5 for as long as I say it does. The Statism does not like either challenges, or being put on the hot seat. To Challenge the States Authority, is Apostasy, to a Statist. Conscience is the Tyrants greatest fear. Conscience is something Tyranny has No Power Over, that, and matters of Salvation.

While I agree there is an arrogance about the dems, I disagree that they were attempting to snub people of faith.

For some it is just that. The animosity is strong. You will see it on this Site regularly.
I'm not suggesting there aren't extremists, on both sides, however IMO the idea of leaving god out wasn't about sticking it to the Christians. If it was I'd say the dems are trying to top pubs in disenfranchising their base since again, most dems are Christian.

And the Pelosi/Reid/Obama Revolution has done a myriad of things to cleanse the base of any Christian (or Jewish for that matter) flavor.. Need me to list the assaults and insults in just a few short years?

And the Pelosi/Reid/Obama Revolution has done a myriad of things to cleanse the base of any Christian (or Jewish for that matter) flavor.. Need me to list the assaults and insults in just a few short years?

Do I need to hear about what you feel are insults to Christians? Not really. You can just say you feel insulted, I'll take your word for it.

Last edited:

Personally, I think it's about the Handlers trying to move the Party in a specific direction. That is removing God, or the concept of God, from the equation. The whole concept of God, Conscience, is a direct threat to unquestioned Loyalty, which is a requirement of Statism. 2+2=5 for as long as I say it does. The Statism does not like either challenges, or being put on the hot seat. To Challenge the States Authority, is Apostasy, to a Statist. Conscience is the Tyrants greatest fear. Conscience is something Tyranny has No Power Over, that, and matters of Salvation.

Why don't we let the Statist in Chief explain all that --- :D

"You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing’s replaced them," Obama said. "And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

No need for bitter clingers if you have PROPER political leadership.. No need for religion if govt was allowed to fully gurarantee your outcomes!!

It's like Castro and God and school kids and the candy.. Teacher walks into a Havana 3rd grade class and asks the children to "pray real hard for candy"... Nothing happens.. Fidel Castro walks into the room with a bag of candy and the teacher says -- Ask Father Castro for some candy -- and the result is obvious...

Forum List

Back