Pro-Life Al-Qaeda

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Hypothetically speaking, if extreme pro-life advocates were to adopt terrortist tactics like al-qaeda, and began suicide bombing abortion clinics across the nation, how would your reaction to that differ from your reaction to the recent murder of Americans in the Middle East?

Think about it before you respond, you just might learn something about yourself.

Treat them as any other domestic terrorism cell. Respect thier consitutional rights, but arrest, try, convict and then hang em.

• Banned
Think about it before you respond, you just might learn something about yourself.

Treat them as any other domestic terrorism cell. Respect thier consitutional rights, but arrest, try, convict and then hang em.

Are domestic terrorists really worth greater deference than foreign terrorists?

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm really not sure how I feel about that.

If they are american citizens they deserve the protection of the consitution like any other criminal.

If they are not american citizens, then drone bomb away.

• Banned

If they are american citizens they deserve the protection of the consitution like any other criminal.

Ok, fair enough.

But back to the question in the OP, what I'd like people to think honestly about is where they lay the blame. I can infer from your posts here and in other threads that your answer is essentially that you'd react the same, those who committed the crime shoulder the blame, not those to whom they give credit for their inspiration, if you will. Would those who are so fast to condemn Terry Jones and a derogatory video be just as fast to condemn the abortion industry? Would those who are so fast to defend Terry Jones and a derogatory video be just as fast to defend the abortion industry?

Ok, fair enough.

But back to the question in the OP, what I'd like people to think honestly about is where they lay the blame. I can infer from your posts here and in other threads that your answer is essentially that you'd react the same, those who committed the crime shoulder the blame, not those to whom they give credit for their inspiration, if you will. Would those who are so fast to condemn Terry Jones and a derogatory video be just as fast to condemn the abortion industry? Would those who are so fast to defend Terry Jones and a derogatory video be just as fast to defend the abortion industry?

Im sure you would get alot of both of your scenarios. Its easy to blame Terry Jones if you disagree with his politics, just as a more violent anti abortion rights person would blame the abortion industry for anything that happens to it.

• Banned
I'm having a hard time equating a doctor to someone that makes racist and/or anti-religious movies.

Try harder. Many people believe what an abortion doctor does is far more evil than a racist movie. Something tells me they might find the comparison equally difficult, but for different reasons. And they too would need to try harder.

Hypothetically speaking, if extreme pro-life advocates were to adopt terrortist tactics like al-qaeda, and began suicide bombing abortion clinics across the nation, how would your reaction to that differ from your reaction to the recent murder of Americans in the Middle East?

Rioting is Rioting. Murder is Murder. Terrorism is Terrorism.

First you have to convince us that suicide bombing is part of a pro life position. What would happen if suicide bombers started bombing banks to protest financial interests?

Forum List

Back