How Anti-White Rhetoric Is Fueling White Nationalism

Being accused of Racism or bigotry just because you're white and have a different view is getting tiresome. I can see where the white separatists are gaining converts. Maybe not so far that they would buy into nazi extremism against the Jews and all blacks. That's just nonsense. Having a beef against BLM and radical social justice warriors is justifiable. Those people are fucking nuts and unreachable. We may have to do something about them if they don't back off with the hate.

Great article! I agree 100%.with the content and share the opinion that the best way to move past racism is to just drop the race issue altogether and treat each other as individual humans.

Sounds great on paper, but humans are tribal in nature. Outside of the Anglosphere and Europe the rest of the world is unabashedly racist. We're the only ones told to feel bad about it.

No doubt. What is hilarious is the most prominent accusers of whites being "racist" are themselves racist, partially based on their belief in a false middle east mythology, hold key positions in regards to domestic and foreign policy that creates race problems, and even have their own country specifically for their race.

White guys aren't gonna like being painted as Public Enemy #1 any more than Hispanics or Jews or Muslims.

Why the left thinks it's okay is mind boggling.....

UNLESS.....you realize this anti straight white male movement on the left has nothing to do with justice or fairness. It's 100% totally motivated by PAYBACK in their mind.

Great article! I agree 100%.with the content and share the opinion that the best way to move past racism is to just drop the race issue altogether and treat each other as individual humans.

Sounds great on paper, but humans are tribal in nature. Outside of the Anglosphere and Europe the rest of the world is unabashedly racist. We're the only ones told to feel bad about it.

You say "humans are tribal in nature" but then make a point to differentiate those in the "Anglosphere and Europe"? Are you saying White people aren't human or White people don't form tribes?
the definition of tribe

Ever hear of the Celts, Vikings, Normans, Goths, etc?
The Tribes of England
List of ancient Germanic peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When a group is targeted, that group will always unite and push back.

Of course, as in any group there are always the Tom's.

What this idiot just admitted was that he understood that the left was anti-white, but he only took issue with it when the left became militantly anti-white.

Fuck the "conservatives". You all aren't conserving shit and you are yesterday's news.

You say "humans are tribal in nature" but then make a point to differentiate those in the "Anglosphere and Europe"? Are you saying White people aren't human or White people don't form tribes?
the definition of tribe

Ever hear of the Celts, Vikings, Normans, Goths, etc?
The Tribes of England
List of ancient Germanic peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm saying all humans have an "us vs. them" outlook. The easiest way to tell an us from a them is race. It isn't the only way, but is a very instant way.

Whites are the only race told racism is bad. Everyone else in the world just takes racism as a normal and natural way to do business.

I'm saying all humans have an "us vs. them" outlook. The easiest way to tell an us from a them is race. It isn't the only way, but is a very instant way.

Whites are the only race told racism is bad. Everyone else in the world just takes racism as a normal and natural way to do business.
In that case, I totally agree with you

To blame only one group for racism is ignorant and unfair. But if I had to guess why the White people always take the most blame, it's because the ones who explored and colonized most of the world happened to be White. And it wasn't often done nicely. But hey, that's life, we're human, and I'm pretty sure they did a better job than some others could have.

Reasons aside, anti-White rhetoric is ignorant, anti-productive and hypocritical on the part of the non-White groups.

Forum List

Back