Zone1 The Double Standard

I proved my claim. You have not proven yours. You can't prove yours because what you claim is not so. I'm black white ---. I know how things were for blacks before LBJ and things were not what you dumb ass racists say they were. Nor were they as the sellouts and Uncle Toms you read tell you. If things had been so great there would have been no need for the Civil Rights Movement. Furthermore the Great Society Programs primarily benefitted whites.

Idiot.

I know how things were for blacks before LBJ and things were not what you dumb ass racists say they were.

Were blacks improving their lives before LBJ, with more intact families?
Did LBJ get them hooked on government cheese while destroying black families?

Was he right, will you be voting for Democrats for 200 years?

In 2017, Demos published a study titled, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.” On page ten, this statement is written: “The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household.”

“Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education.” -
Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, ThinkNow Research

Now shut up.
Poor victim! Looks like they need to work harder!

I know how things were for blacks before LBJ and things were not what you dumb ass racists say they were. Were blacks improving their lives before LBJ, with more intact families? Did LBJ get them hooked on government cheese while destroying black families? Was he right, will you be voting for Democrats for 200 years?
Yet in 2023: blacks have their best employment rate ever and highest family income ever. Thanks, President Biden.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I know how things were for blacks before LBJ and things were not what you dumb ass racists say they were.

Were blacks improving their lives before LBJ, with more intact families?
Did LBJ get them hooked on government cheese while destroying black families?

Was he right, will you be voting for Democrats for 200 years?
You made the claim. Shut up with the questions and show credible proof

I'd ask you to post proof, but you'll just whine and run away.....again.
You are the one making claims without proof. You have made the claim that blacks were doing better before LBJ, and you have yet to show proof of that.

And then there is this (Again)

The assistance to single women with children was part of the Social Security Act of 1935. Thi program provided grants to states as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare. Assistance for single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Aid to Dependent Children functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states with mothers’ aid laws that began in 1910.

The ADC plan was written by two ladies who had been former directors of what was at the time called the U.S. Children’s Bureau. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers had no support from a husband no matter how they got into that position. From the Children’s Bureau in 1910 until 1965, no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and created the disintegration of the white family. I read no lectures about the irresponsible white father. The program was not denigrated as something creating dependence on government; it was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others besides whites be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

So STFU.

The flip side to that coin is that non-racists also hate being called racist.
Being%20falsely%20accussed-S.jpg

Everything you studied.
So you aren't going to be specific?

I studied slavery & Jim Crow in elementary and High School.

That was false history, designed to promote a white supremacist world view?

:eusa_think:

That is truly, a weird argument.

7ozofq.jpg

You are the one making claims without proof. You have made the claim that blacks were doing better before LBJ, and you have yet to show proof of that.

And then there is this (Again)

The assistance to single women with children was part of the Social Security Act of 1935. Thi program provided grants to states as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare. Assistance for single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Aid to Dependent Children functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states with mothers’ aid laws that began in 1910.

The ADC plan was written by two ladies who had been former directors of what was at the time called the U.S. Children’s Bureau. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers had no support from a husband no matter how they got into that position. From the Children’s Bureau in 1910 until 1965, no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and created the disintegration of the white family. I read no lectures about the irresponsible white father. The program was not denigrated as something creating dependence on government; it was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others besides whites be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

So STFU.

You have made the claim that blacks were doing better before LBJ, and you have yet to show proof of that.

Where did I claim that? Link?

Forum List

Back