MSNBC panel suggests Black people have poor health due to white people

This type of insanity is supported by the rich white and Black people of America the wealthy elite if you will. Surely no more than one percent of the general population supports that type of anti white racism we see in the above video . What they’re saying makes no sense, because history shows us Black people like white people engaged in slavery and expansionist warfare.

This is the bottom of the barrel type stuff from the left. And it’s all the more interesting because in the past few years, we’ve seen a radical rise in “Wokeness”, feminism, and anti-white racism culminating in The denigration of Christian European history that created the civilized world. And during those last three years we’ve seen a record increase in homelessness, drug abuse, one of the worst economies in American history. A 50 year high inflation.

All the more interesting because in the late 19th to to mid 20th century the white middle-class and black middle-class…. along with the nuclear family was leaps and bounds ahead of what it is today.

Almost makes me wonder what they really said. No quotes of course so it’s all bullshit.

All kinds of medical studies show that white racism contrbutes to poor health oucomes for blacks. These are just a few.

Dennis R. Upkins, Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting, Aug 24, 2016, Mental Health Matters, derived from: https://mental-health-matters.com/denying-racism-and-other-forms-of-gaslighting/

Cheyna Roth, Racism Declared A Public Health Crisis In New Whitmer Executive Directive, Aug 05, 2020,Racism declared a public health crisis in new Whitmer executive directive

Is Racism a Public Health Issue? Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health, October 9, 2017, Is Racism a Public Health Issue? — Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans, Compilation by the SAMHSA Office of Behavioral Health Equity,June 3, 2020, https://www.mhanational.org/sites/default/files/AfricanAmericansRaceViolenceandHealth SAMHSA OBHE 6.3.20.pdf

Geronimus, A. T., Hicken, M., Keene, D., & Bound, J. (2006). “Weathering” and age patterns of allostatic load scores among blacks and whites in the United States. American journal of public health, 96(5), 826–833.https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2004.060749

Lukachko, Alicia & Hatzenbuehler, Mark & Keyes, Katherine. (2014). Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States.Social science & medicine (1982). 103. 42-50.10.1016/j.socscimed.2013.07.021.

Last edited:
No, whites commit the most crime, a person is not a percentage.
Yep, cause there’s a larger number, but the difference in percentages makes black crime higher! It’s just another inconvenience cause you want it to fit a narrative

All kinds of medical studies show that white racism contrbutes to poor health oucomes for blacks
Can you insult blacks any more, that’s truly the most racist statement ever.

Yep, cause there’s a larger number, but the difference in percentages makes black crime higher! It’s just another inconvenience cause you want it to fit a narrative
No it really doesn't ,but you guys need excuses to fit a narrative that you've been telling each other for over 300 years.

Can you insult blacks any more, that’s truly the most racist statement ever.
Nothing racist about what I said. I posted links to just a few of the studies the support what I said. You can't do that. What's insulting is that your white --- thinks you can argue with a black man about this.

Forum List

Back