Zone1 The Double Standard

Whites invented the concept of race, claimed racial superiority based on bogus science then imposed their belief in this fake superiority by codifying it into law. So, you can just stop whining. Because anti racist does not mean anti white since all whites are not racists. The only people who seem to have a problem with the concept of anti racism are the whites still practicing racism.
White towns aren't drug-plagued crime capital areas that are rundown and dirty with crappy schools, are they? Anyone preaching Anti-Racism is Anti-White they only call my people racist they tell us any achievement we get is because of race, not because our brilliant minds contributed to society more than anyone else in a positive way. Whites are superior. Whites have the best-looking and most diverse features, but we often get told we all look alike because Anti-Whites can't see past skin color. They aren't looking at eye color and hair color.

White towns aren't drug-plagued crime capital areas that are rundown and dirty with crappy schools, are they? Anyone preaching Anti-Racism is Anti-White they only call my people racist they tell us any achievement we get is because of race, not because our brilliant minds contributed to society more than anyone else in a positive way. Whites are superior. Whites have the best-looking and most diverse features, but we often get told we all look alike because Anti-Whites can't see past skin color. They aren't looking at eye color and hair color.
JohnReesetheRaceHoax is a hoot.

. There are whites promoting the belief that teaching whites to stop being racists creates more white supremacists.

I was born in 1979. Racism was only discussed as something from the past. It didn't even become a thing again until 1992. Then racism disappeared again. It didn't come back until 2012. Then it disappeared again and came back in 2016. Now it is here to stay. Who revived racism and why? Some white people feel like this is something malicious. When people get cornered and bullied then they react irrationally. Racism used to be part of our past. Now it has become a thing again and white people are pissed to the core. So I guess a good portion of white people think that black people are responsible for bringing back racism so there is a revival of hatred against black people that is unjustified but predictable. It black people weren't the ones that brought racism back into our country, then who was it? Black people are either the culprit or the perfect scapegoat. When we treat people like dirt they will act out in undesirable ways. So what is the solution? Perhaps you can make a case for the culprit guilty of bringing racism back in 2016 so we can blame that person(s) or entity(s). It appears to be black people but that might just be optics? Who do you believe brought racism back to America in 2016?

Last edited:
I was born in 1979. Racism was only discussed as something from the past. It didn't even become a thing again until 1992. Then racism disappeared again. It didn't come back until 2012. Then it disappeared again and came back in 2016. Now it is here to stay. Who revived racism and why? Some white people feel like this is something malicious. When people get cornered and bullied then they react irrationally. Racism used to be part of our past. Now it has become a thing again and white people are pissed to the core. So I guess a good portion of white people think that black people are responsible for bringing back racism so there is a revival of hatred against black people that is unjustified but predictable. It black people weren't the ones that brought racism back into our country, then who was it? Black people are either the culprit or the perfect scapegoat. When we treat people like dirt they will act out in undesirable ways. So what is the solution? Perhaps you can make a case for the culprit guilty of bringing racism back in 2016 so we can blame that person(s) or entity(s). It appears to be black people but that might just be optics? Who do you believe brought racism back to America in 2016?

Who revived racism and why?

Obama. It was the only way he could get re-elected in 2012.

Obama's election in 2008 ripped the scab off the racisim wound, and the 2012 election greatly increased the racial infection in the country.

A huge number of whites could not stand that a black couple was in the WH for eight years. And now we have a black female VP. Just worse for those losers.

Obama's election in 2008 ripped the scab off the racisim wound, and the 2012 election greatly increased the racial infection in the country.

A huge number of whites could not stand that a black couple was in the WH for eight years. And now we have a black female VP. Just worse for those losers.

Obama's election in 2008 ripped the scab off the racism wound

His first term showed that a black president could be just as bad as a white president.

and the 2012 election greatly increased the racial infection in the country.

In 2012 he showed that a black president could be even worse than a white president.

A huge number of whites could not stand that a black couple was in the WH for eight years.

It didn't help that they were truly awful in the White House.

And now we have a black female VP. Just worse for those losers.

She is a worse loser than the Obamas. You could say she sucks.

Obama's election in 2008 ripped the scab off the racism wound

His first term showed that a black president could be just as bad as a white president.

and the 2012 election greatly increased the racial infection in the country.

In 2012 he showed that a black president could be even worse than a white president.

A huge number of whites could not stand that a black couple was in the WH for eight years.

It didn't help that they were truly awful in the White House.

And now we have a black female VP. Just worse for those losers.

She is a worse loser than the Obamas. You could say she sucks.

You do understand that race aversion is driving your answers.

You agree with me.

That's an opinion, but I agree race was not a part of it. The hatred for him as a black man overrode all of that.

I'm curious, wtf is "race aversion"?

Are you making shit up?

Obama fucked up. He could have told blacks to grow up, stop breaking shit, stop killing people.
He could have made things better. Instead, he made things much, much worse.

Are you making shit up?

Obama fucked up. He could have told blacks to grow up, stop breaking shit, stop killing people.
He could have made things better. Instead, he made things much, much worse.
Now you are being stupidly racial. His opposition who hated his race made it much, much worse.

Then there was TrumptheHoax. The day that Trump (who will have been already convicted) is defeated in November 2024, the President of the USA will declare January 20 every year a National Holiday to celebrate the Republic and the defeat of the Traitor Trump.

Now you are being stupidly racial. His opposition who hated his race made it much, much worse.

Then there was TrumptheHoax. The day that Trump (who will have been already convicted) is defeated in November 2024, the President of the USA will declare January 20 every year a National Holiday to celebrate the Republic and the defeat of the Traitor Trump.

His opposition who hated his race made it much, much worse.

Black or white, he was an awful president.

Obama was an awful president. His race had nothing to do with it.

He was average. Depending on what standard is used I don't think any of the more recent presidents would be candidates for the worse president. Jimmy Carter might be eligible for nomination but I don't think Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump or Biden could be considered even among the worst.

Yes but it disappeared after shortly after that election. Now it is back.

1992 Bill Clinton Rodney King
2012 Barrack Obama Treyvon Martin
2020 Joe Biden George Floyd

Out of the thousands of black people killed by cops every year only three managed to make headlines for 30 days+ in a 44 year perior of time (1979-2023). Isn't it a coincidence that this racism only became an issue during presidential election years? No. It isn't a coincidence. My prediction is that people will ignore the thousands of black people being killed by cops this year and most of the thousands of black people that are killed by cops next year. Yet there will be one super high profile case in 2024. Anybody want to take bets?

Forum List

Back