House Proposes STOP to EV Mandates

The Pelosi house put 7 billion dollars in an account for building power recharging stations and not one dollar has been spent... this is a global gimmick stop falling for it... Governments are using this to control the masses...

Not true.....but it's a waste of time to try and educate some.

Not true.....but it's a waste of time to try and educate some.
I provided a link it was in the news all day how Joe hasn't built one charging station with the allocated funds for new charging stations...
7.5 Billion dollars pushed through in Pelosi's house the account was in place two years ago... and still it sits... climate change is an election tool for dems... in my opinion this proves it... so now the republican house will attempt to claw the money back...
You should question your news sources for not reporting this instead of calling me a liar....

I provided a link it was in the news all day how Joe hasn't built one charging station with the allocated funds for new charging stations...

Two are being built with plans for others. I don't support any of it but just noting.

7.5 Billion dollars pushed through in Pelosi's house the account was in place two years ago... and still it sits... climate change is an election tool for dems... in my opinion this proves it... so now the republican house will attempt to claw the money back...
You should question your news sources for not reporting this instead of calling me a liar....

https://drive.ohio.gov/about-driveohio/news/nevi-groundbreaking

I do question the "news" posted here which is why I search other sources also.

Why liar.

Congress provided $7.5B for electric vehicle chargers. Built so far: Zero.

two?... the news today said zero... maybe Biden saw this coming and got a couple rolling... but I'm doubting that...

I'm doubting they started today (I know they didnt).

But when you rely 100% on the Gateway Pungent.

two?... the news today said zero... maybe Biden saw this coming and got a couple rolling... but I'm doubting that...
Ohio Republican Gov. Mike DeWine, whose state broke ground on the nation’s first charger funded by the NEVI program in October, said in a statement that he is committed to “truly positioning Ohioans for the electric future.”

Ohio Republican Gov. Mike DeWine, whose state broke ground on the nation’s first charger funded by the NEVI program in October, said in a statement that he is committed to “truly positioning Ohioans for the electric future.”
That's a state funded charging station... CA has some too but funds are limited in the states...

Forum List

Back