EV Tires

In the now, people are stupid to buy EV's. Even the future has problems. Hacking gets worse and worse over the years. If we have nothing but EV's, enemies such as China, Russia, NK, Iran, and the like will be hacking into my EV so I can't go to work or buy groceries.
Hacking? That’s new one! :laughing0301:

Those who like them really care less about your opinion.

LOL, you can make up whatever you want.
The only ones who like them are the environmental nuts who don't even realize EV's make the environment worse because they are pre-programmed to believe.

LOL. Yes, they should get some help for being stupid enough to think they are saving the environment when they actually AREN'T saving the environment, they just THINK they are.

I have an electric bike. I'm not saving the environment. It's just a convenient cheap form of transportation.

I have an electric mower . I'm not saving the environment. It's just really lightweight and quiet.

You have allowed politics to rot your brain.

I have an electric bike. I'm not saving the environment. It's just a convenient cheap form of transportation.

I have an electric mower . I'm not saving the environment. It's just really lightweight and quiet.

You have allowed politics to rot your brain.
LOL. So, you're saying that EV's are convenient and cheap? Are you saying that EV's are lightweight? While an EV itself might be quiet, you're still driving on roads right next to all of the other noisy vehicles, which means EV's aren't actually quiet either.

LOL. So, you're saying that EV's are convenient and cheap?

No, Im saying there are many reasons people like them.

Formula One uses them because of their ability for a quick start.

Are you saying that EV's are lightweight? While an EV itself might be quiet, you're still driving on roads right next to all of the other noisy vehicles, which means EV's aren't actually quiet either.

But they are. You have allowed politics to rot your brain.

No, Im saying there are many reasons people like them.

Formula One uses them because of their ability for a quick start.

But they are. You have allowed politics to rot your brain.
Like I said, they like them because they have been brainwashed by the left that they are saving the environment when they actually aren't. The only other reason why people buy them is to show off and prove to others how rich they are.

Like I said, they like them because they have been brainwashed by the left that they are saving the environment when they actually aren't. The only other reason why people buy them is to show off and prove to others how rich they are.

And you spout silly nonsense on the internet.

It's none of my business. Why do you feel the need to have your nose up everyone's backside over the things they decide to purchase?
I don't give a damn what they purchase. They can buy all the EV's they want to buy. I'm just commenting on how stupid they are to falsely believe they are saving the environment when they are not. But, I'm glad to see you on board with not wanting mandates to buy EV's and letting people decide for themselves what types of vehicles they want to buy.

I don't give a damn what they purchase.

Then let it go.

They can buy all the EV's they want to buy. I'm just commenting on how stupid they are to falsely believe they are saving the environment when they are not. But, I'm glad to see you on board with not wanting mandates to buy EV's and letting people decide for themselves what types of vehicles they want to buy.

Why wouldn't I?

Then let it go.

Why wouldn't I?
I'll say it again, if they want to purchase an EV then they can purchase an EV and I don't care. This is America. But, people not having one yet should know all the facts before purchasing one, such as they don't save the environment and that they are going to have to spend 3K per year just on tires alone. Don't you think people should have as much knowledge as possible when making large purchases and shouldn't be lied to?

Last edited:
I'll say it again, if they want to purchase an EV then they can purchase an EV and I don't care. This is America. But, people not having one yet should know all the facts before purchasing one, such as they don't save the environment and that they are going to have to spend 3K per year just on tires alone. Don't you think people should have as much knowledge as possible when making large purchases and shouldn't be lied to?

People who buy them are by and large well educated on the entire issue.

People who buy them are by and large well educated on the entire issue.
Apparently not because they don't realize that their purchase doesn't do shit for the environment.

But, many do realize their mistake.

The issue is the EV itself as pushed for political reasons. If EV is the future it would come as the technology matures and it is moving along with the infrastructure needed for support. And that is lacking in a huge way. There are other options like hydrogen cells also. Gasoline engines have over a century of infrastructure built up. Also, no more propane heater. No more kerosene heaters. No more coal heaters. No more oil heaters. Any other heater that uses anything other than electricity that is supposed to e 100% green. In cities where people do not have heat during the winter, kerosene and propane heaters as an example will be nonexistent. And there are fires in the winter from them as it is. Illegal electric hookups are dangerous and there are many fires from that. They will increase in huge numbers and the danger of active wires electrocuting people goes up also including firefighters.
I know that.

This guy jumped down my throat because he didn't understand my post and felt I was attacking him

Forum List

Back