House Proposes STOP to EV Mandates

Waste of time on both ends. The numbers will are impossible and the numbers are impossible so why waste the time?

Waste of time on both ends. The numbers will are impossible and the numbers are impossible so why waste the time?

not to mention the chances of Biden signing such a bill if it makes it to his desk is pretty slim!

If it gets a ⅔ majority it's over....just saying

What is important here is that it will be extremely obvious that the huge price I crease in personal transportation in an already high inflation environment is solely our Presidents fault.

Meaning that just like federal abortion rights going back to the states to decide was blamed on a Republican President this will be Biden's fault.

Currently the nation is broke....we don't have the money needed to invest in the infrastructure of charging stations or electricity generation for cars that break down twice as often. Nor do we have mechanics to fix them. And these cars have half the range of ICE vehicles.

It's basically going to affect EVERYONE moreso than abortion ever did.

The technology is not there yet...soon perhaps...but not yet. Even the Tesla truck bed has to be filled with batteries instead of cargo.

Power per pound of batteries is not there yet...the reliability if the vehicles is not there yet. But we are being forced to but garbage and like it? Somehow you think this is going to set well with voters?

It's a bill of death to the democrats....back pocket politics always trump every other issue.

You can't magically have something happen when the ability, infrastructure, and technology ain't there. UK postponed it's EV fairytale date of 2030 to 2035. Good to see the US are catching up.

And I can see 2035 getting knocked on the head as we near it. Lefties live on dreams, I wish they would stop mandating their dreams onto the public. EV's are FANTASTIC on paper, but not in the real world.

You can't magically have something happen when the ability, infrastructure, and technology ain't there. UK postponed it's EV fairytale date of 2030 to 2035. Good to see the US are catching up.

And I can see 2035 getting knocked on the head as we near it. Lefties live on dreams, I wish they would stop mandating their dreams onto the public. EV's are FANTASTIC on paper, but not in the real world.
Now you know a little thing like REALITY can't get in the way of "pie in the Sky" thinking....don't interrupt the narrative or you might get one of these.

1701772874754.png

The Pelosi house put 7 billion dollars in an account for building power recharging stations and not one dollar has been spent... this is a global gimmick stop falling for it... Governments are using this to control the masses...

The Pelosi house put 7 billion dollars in an account for building power recharging stations and not one dollar has been spent... this is a global gimmick stop falling for it... Governments are using this to control the masses...
Source?

Forum List

Back