Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

It is a Stormfront revisionist history- all to excuse our American culpability in slavery.

Certainly other nations were involved.

But to deny our own involvement in it is just bigotry on parade.

I know what Stormfront is. I've known for a little less than 2 years. I only know about that site because you Leftists kept bringing it up over and over again to people who, like GreenBean, don't know what the hell you're talking about. It's one more example that exposes the lie you Leftists tell in assuming we're racist, a radically stupid assumption since you all fit the label far better if racism is defined classically as treating people differently according to their skin color.

Conservatives don't read Stormfront and those bigots who do out themselves quickly because they can't resist saying hateful things about Jews; it's not hard to discern. And while many conservatives ignore these haters as they try to blend in on the right, I withstand them every time like I do with Stormfronter Steve_McGarrett. I actually hate them worse than any of you.

There's a special breed of asshole that frequents that site. Please stop confusing them with conservatives.

Sorry- Stormfront is a special breed of conservatives.

Just like the whacky wing of the right- they hate homosexuals, they think affirmative action is racism and they basically are the Conservative values on steroids.

Greenbean is a foul mouthed bigot who is right at home at Stormfront.

And note- I do not say that about you.

Apparently you are hard of hearing (or reading?) Stormfront bigots give themselves away by their anti semitic comments. Steve_McGarrett is the only Stormfronter I've seen on this site. Read his signature, he isn't even trying to hide it. None of them do.

And Stormfronters actually hate blacks, homosexuals, Jews, or any other minorities...including me I'm sure, though I don't know their official stance on Native Americans. Conservatives hate nobody for anything except a malformed character. If you can't tell the difference, then you're virtually admitting a low level of intelligence and sophistication.

But why am I even trying to argue with you. You'll waive "stormfront" around like a verbal missile just like you do "racist" and it doesn't matter if it's true or not.

And why the hell are you so familiar with what Stormfront teaches? I've never been on that site for longer than 10 seconds.

Been there about the same length of time- ended up there after unfortunately clicking a link by a poster in another forum.

Since then I have seen the pattern.

And I am comfortable with calling Greenbean a bigot who belongs on Stormfront.

Just googled it after reading some of the garbage you post - sorry pal, even if I were inclined to ally myself with your racist brethren - they wouldn't have me . I'm not white - not that race matters to anybody of substance -it only matters to pompous oxymoronic half wits such as yourself.

Oh I think that they will accept all bigots at Stormfront- they can't tell what color you are- just so long as you spew hatred towards homosexuals you will be accepted with open arms.

They are your kin - waiting to embrace you.

I know what Stormfront is. I've known for a little less than 2 years. I only know about that site because you Leftists kept bringing it up over and over again to people who, like GreenBean, don't know what the hell you're talking about. It's one more example that exposes the lie you Leftists tell in assuming we're racist, a radically stupid assumption since you all fit the label far better if racism is defined classically as treating people differently according to their skin color.

Conservatives don't read Stormfront and those bigots who do out themselves quickly because they can't resist saying hateful things about Jews; it's not hard to discern. And while many conservatives ignore these haters as they try to blend in on the right, I withstand them every time like I do with Stormfronter Steve_McGarrett. I actually hate them worse than any of you.

There's a special breed of asshole that frequents that site. Please stop confusing them with conservatives.

Just like the whacky wing of the right- they hate homosexuals, they think affirmative action is racism and they basically are the Conservative values on steroids.

Apparently you are hard of hearing (or reading?) Stormfront bigots give themselves away by their anti semitic comments. Steve_McGarrett is the only Stormfronter I've seen on this site. Read his signature, he isn't even trying to hide it. None of them do.

And Stormfronters actually hate blacks, homosexuals, Jews, or any other minorities...including me I'm sure, though I don't know their official stance on Native Americans. Conservatives hate nobody for anything except a malformed character. If you can't tell the difference, then you're virtually admitting a low level of intelligence and sophistication.

But why am I even trying to argue with you. You'll waive "stormfront" around like a verbal missile just like you do "racist" and it doesn't matter if it's true or not.

And why the hell are you so familiar with what Stormfront teaches? I've never been on that site for longer than 10 seconds.

Been there about the same length of time- ended up there after unfortunately clicking a link by a poster in another forum.

Just googled it after reading some of the garbage you post - sorry pal, even if I were inclined to ally myself with your racist brethren - they wouldn't have me . I'm not white - not that race matters to anybody of substance -it only matters to pompous oxymoronic half wits such as yourself.

Amazing how the Leftwats here all assume that we're white and by definition racist too. Not only am I Blackfoot Indian and conservative, but that's how I was raised too.

Yeah, a whole family of conservative NA's. Doesn't quite fit their narrative, does it? The racist Left continues to ASSUME and make an ASS out of themselves and themselves.

Unlike the Conservative narrative- I have always said that other ethnicities can be bigots too.

Thanks for proving my point.

Amazing how the Leftwats here all assume that we're white and by definition racist too. Not only am I Blackfoot Indian and conservative, but that's how I was raised too.

Yeah, a whole family of conservative NA's. Doesn't quite fit their narrative, does it? The racist Left continues to ASSUME and make an ASS out of themselves and themselves.

Unlike the Conservative narrative- I have always said that other ethnicities can be bigots too.

Actually, you prove yourself to be a bigot with every post. That Stormfront assumption that we now know is completely false put you in the Bigot Hall of Fame.
clear-chasnnel-bigots.jpg

You make no sense whatsoever - and have nothing of value to add to the conversation - The Op -
Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

Although you've done a decent job of deflecting and evading every point you were unable to refute [Which is basically "Every Point" presented].

You hide behind racist inuendos - in you perverse twisted little mind you somehow try to equate African Americans with the mentally disturbed [Homosexuals] - that in of itself is an extremely racist point of view and a dis-service to all Americans of color - you sir are a despicable despot and a slimy pimple on the ass of this forum. Regards and have a pleasant day.

So what the takeaway from all this is ...that the only white guys that were involved with slavery were liberals that hung out in Africa trying to make black people's lives better by bringing them to the Americas. And that's how the democratic party got started.

:lol:

Was that an attempt at humor?

UUUUMMMmmm....?????...???????

No!....no.....maybe....

[
You hide behind racist inuendos - in you perverse twisted little mind you somehow try to equate African Americans with the mentally disturbed [Homosexuals] - that in of itself is an extremely racist point of view and a dis-service to all Americans of color - you sir are a despicable despot and a slimy pimple on the ass of this forum. Regards and have a pleasant day.

Wow- pretty impressive vocabulary for a 14 year old mentally challenged bigot.

I equate bigotry to bigotry.

Mentally disturbed bigots decide to discriminate upon specific minority groups- and use pretty much the same accusations against whichever group it is.

If you don't want to be identified as a bigot- then stop being a bigot here on the boards.

Actually, you prove yourself to be a bigot with every post. That Stormfront assumption that we now know is completely false put you in the Bigot Hall of Fame.

Whatever- I am not the one making bigoted claims about a homosexual agenda. I am not the one using perjoratives like f*ggot.

Whatever- I am not the one making bigoted claims about a homosexual agenda. I am not the one using perjoratives like f*ggot.

You are a faggot. You prove it over and over. There are plenty of gay people who would call someone like you a faggot too. That was a faggoty move with your Stormfront accusation and then you went faggot on top of faggot (what an image) by refusing to apologize when you were proven wrong.

Faggots like you ruin the reputation of gay people.

Faggot.

You are a faggot. You prove it over and over. There are plenty of gay people who would call someone like you a faggot too. That was a faggoty move with your Stormfront accusation and then you went faggot on top of faggot (what an image) by refusing to apologize when you were proven wrong.

Faggot.

You are deemanding an apology on the internets? Funny on top of funny! :lol:

I spoz your apology MUST be of the sincere variety... :lol:

Comedy GOLD !!!

And to think some idgt wanted this thread to end...

You don't like the word f*ggot - well golly gee wilikers ... how about queer, cum guzzler, turd burglar, shit sucker, fruitckake, fruitfly, Bean flicker, Carpet muncher, Dyke, Lezzie/Lesbo, Anal assassin, Butt pirate, Butt buzzer, Butt rider, Fairy, flamer, nancy boy or just plain homo - don't you think those accolades are just ever so peachy kean ?

What makes you think in your twisted little kiss ass mind that a faggot has any right to feel good about being a faggot - the first step in curing a queer is bringing them to the realization that they are indeed Sick little bastards. You don't congratulate a drug addict for being a junkie or crackhead for smoking crack - and you certainly don't congratulate or pander to tinkerbell for being a fairy -

Faggot.

You are deemanding an apology on the internets? Funny on top of funny! :lol:

I spoz your apology MUST be of the sincere variety... :lol:

Comedy GOLD !!!

And to think some idgt wanted this thread to end...

Too much to ask from a faggot I know.

Faggot.

Those Stormfront folks like to use the f word for gay man too. You seem to have a lot in common with them.

This thread actually feels like both "sides" of the debate are actually on the same side. That this thread was created as an attention grabber to have "some homophobe" be beating up on gays calling them "faggots"... SaintMichael...I've already accused you of playing this role once before. The fact that you're up to it again means that you are almost certainly a gay posing as a homophobe..

...it's the old "we are desperate, lets try a sympathy theater!"

It gets old. Argue on your merits and drop the orchestrated drama. Gay marriage hurts kids by stripping them of the complimentary gender as role model and one blood parent 100% of the time.

This thread actually feels like both "sides" of the debate are actually on the same side. That this thread was created as an attention grabber to have "some homophobe" be beating up on gays calling them "faggots"... SaintMichael...I've already accused you of playing this role once before. The fact that you're up to it again means that you are almost certainly a gay posing as a homophobe..

It gets old. Argue on your merits and drop the orchestrated drama. Gay marriage hurts kids by stripping them of the complimentary gender as role model and one blood parent 100% of the time.
Marriage isn't about children, and we don't do the best thing for the child in most cases so drop it.

You know the "if you're so against homosexuality you must be one" argument falls flat on its face, don't you?

If that's the best you got, I'd say my side won this.

Faggot.

Those Stormfront folks like to use the f word for gay man too. You seem to have a lot in common with them.

I wouldn't know. I'm beginning to get the feeling Leftists spend a lot of time on that site. In my entire life I spent about 10 seconds there.

Nice rainbow "Happy New Year" there SaintMichael... :bye1:

You know the "if you're so against homosexuality you must be one" argument falls flat on its face, don't you?

If that's the best you got, I'd say my side won this.

Nice try actor. That's not quite the response I'd expect from someone who I know for a fact has read my posts and knows precisely "which side I'm on"...as if there could be a shadow of doubt...

Forum List

Back