Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

Well, I have something to tell you. Gay marriage is not a civil rights issue. It is a question of whether or not there exists a compelling enough interest for the government to subsidize and encourage gay marriage. As same-sex couples cannot procreate and, in fact, have the potential to harm any children they might raise, it is certainly in the interest of the federal government to maintain the stance it presented in the Defense of Marriage Act . Section 2 states “the word ‘marriage’ means only a legal union between one man and one woman as husband and wife, and the word ‘spouse’ refers only to a person of the opposite sex who is a husband or a wife.”

That's the part that seems to be beyond the abiliity or inclination of these Liberal douchebags to comprehend - disproportionate - No matter how many time I point out the ludicrously high percentages of Homosexual child molesters as opposed to heterosexuals - they always comeback with the same argument - That heterosexuals molest many more kids than homos do - well gee ya think !? Heteros are around 95% of the population - on a per capita basis Homosexuals are 3000 times more likely to molest your kid than a sane person.
Your numbers are crap little faggot-hater, and it doesn't fucking matter, it's not about the children.

He is correct. Gay males, at only 2% of the total human population, are responsible for up to 40% of all child molestation. That is a disproportionate propensity to molest children.

The Mayo Clinic explains that the phenomenon is learned and socially-transmitted.

Silhouete you are such a pathetic liar.

a) The Mayo Clinic doesn't say anything- that paper is not by the Mayo Clinic- and I have explained that to you over and over.
b) The paper, by Dr. Hall and Dr. Hall specifically says just the opposite of what you say it says- again- you are lying.

This finding does not imply that homosexuals
are more likely to molest children

The only question is why you find it necessary to lie to support your homophobia.

You do it over and over. And the obvious answer is that the truth doesn't support your claims- so you just lie.
You're right. Silhouette is a pathetic liar. And a piece of shit.

Well, I have something to tell you. Gay marriage is not a civil rights issue. It is a question of whether or not there exists a compelling enough interest for the government to subsidize and encourage gay marriage. As same-sex couples cannot procreate and, in fact, have the potential to harm any children they might raise, it is certainly in the interest of the federal government to maintain the stance it presented in the Defense of Marriage Act . Section 2 states “the word ‘marriage’ means only a legal union between one man and one woman as husband and wife, and the word ‘spouse’ refers only to a person of the opposite sex who is a husband or a wife.”
No, the federal government needs to butt the hell out, including their God damned judges, and let states decide for themselves. That is the constitutional solution.

The only thing preventing gay marriage does ensure that the children of gay parents won't have married parents.

Let's talk about this sick little situation you're passing off as normal. How did the children of cohabitators come to be in that situation? Did lesbians get a sperm donor? Then that sperm donor is the child's father, not the shack up carpet muncher. And where is the father if not living in the same home as his child? Or how about an adopted child, how is it moral to deliberately impose upon a child a less than ideal home where two same sex shack ups are depriving him of a mother or a father?

Do you see what I'm getting at? There's no way to involve children in your crazy homo setup without causing harm and doing so is cruel and only serves the ego gratification of the adult homos who want to "have it all". Real, moral, loving adults place the needs of children before their own.

Let's talk about what a hateful bigot you are and how good it is that attitudes like yours are dying off fast. Let's talk about how you can't find a single reputable source that will tell you that our children are at a disadvantage to yours. Let's talk about how children have nothing to do with marriage and marriage has nothing to do with children and how we're having kids anyway and you can't stop us.

Gays cohabitating and adopting kids is a very recent phenomenon that has yet to offer opportunity for studies to be performed. But in the short time that gays have been adopting, there's already been a disproportionate amount of horror stories, gays molesting their adopted children, gays pimping them out to friends. Russia changed their law to defend against any more Russian children from being adopted to faggots who just want to shag them. Yes, all that happened in a brief timespan and the more gays are allowed to adopt children, I suspect the more we'll see children being abused by these already immoral liaisons.

...... But in the short time that gays have been adopting, there's already been a disproportionate amount of horror stories .......

That's the part that seems to be beyond the abiliity or inclination of these Liberal douchebags to comprehend - disproportionate - No matter how many time I point out the ludicrously high percentages of Homosexual child molesters as opposed to heterosexuals - they always comeback with the same argument - That heterosexuals molest many more kids than homos do - well gee ya think !? Heteros are around 95% of the population - on a per capita basis Homosexuals are 3000 times more likely to molest your kid than a sane person.

Except of course that is not true.

As the father of a girl, I read up on this crap.

My daughter is between twice and 10 times more likely to be molested than a boy.
Virtually all child molesters are men.
Virtually all child molesters who molest boys identify themselves as heterosexuals.

As I have pointed out before- and clearly you don't care- you are making the argument that endangers children.

Everytime a homophobic bigot like yourself makes these claims, you are encouraging parents to leave their daughters with kindly Father Pat- because he is no homosexual. Or leave their promising pee wee football player with that heterosexual icon Jerry Sandusky- because he is no homosexual.

You folks not only put children in danger by using the issue of child molestation as a tool to attack homosexuals- what is worse- you don't give a damn that you do.

My daughter is between twice and 10 times more likely to be molested than a boy.

Only twice as likely ????!!!!???? - do you realize that if "Virtually all child molesters are men." Roughly 99% - she should be roughly 100 times more likely to be molested than a boy

DO THE MATH Pal !!! Rea lMath not Ratrophy !

Virtually all child molesters who molest boys identify themselves as heterosexuals.

Self identification means virtually nothing- not all perverts publicly self identify - or publicly identify themselves as perverts

Everytime a homophobic bigot like yourself makes these claims, you are encouraging parents to leave their daughters with kindly Father Pat- because he is no homosexual.

You Sir are a hypocritical asshole - the incidence of "Father Pats" and Catholic Clergy molesting girls is negligible. I'd like to say it doesn't happen - but I'm sure it does - very rarely - HOWEVER boys are the primary victims of the sexually oppressed homosexual pedophile priests - Very Poor Analogy Pal -VERY Poor

Or leave their promising pee wee football player with that heterosexual icon Jerry Sandusky- because he is no homosexual.

Hey Douchebag - Sandusky IS Gay - Jerry Sandusky the Gay Football Coach from Hell Victims of Gay Bullying

You Disgust me People like you not only put children in danger by ignoring reality on the issue of child molestation in favor of the privileges disguised as rights that perverts demand. What is worse- you don't give a damn that you do.

Oh, there have been studies galore. You just ignore each and every one of them that doesn't say what you want to believe. And your willful ignorance of evidence doesn't mean that evidence doesn't exist.

Oh, there have been studies galore

Oh Really -LMAO- list some reputable ones - and I would hardly consider one or two cherry picked pieces of Gay Propaganda to be "reputable"

In addition - Any studies by the APA and its subordinate organizations are worthless, as the APA is not a scientific organization but a politicized one that is a laughing stock in the realm of true science that has lambasted by courageous former members and censured by Congress . So come on cummy bear lets see what you got ...lol

1.} There is no extensive data on Gay Adoption going back 30 years

There has been extensive evidence of children raised by gay parents. And they're healthy. The harm that you posit, isn't.

2.} If they are referring to households where one parent flipped to being queer - than the argument dissolves as it is not a queer household - at least one parent remains sane to maintain and enforce a decent upbringing.

Do you have any evidence that this is the case? If so, show us.

The American Academy of Pediatrics is another organization akin to the APA and there are many crossover members - that is to say - members who serve on both groups and at varying times serve on both boards. The rank and file membership fall in line and most do not know nor do many care what propagandistic lunacy in the guise of enlightened data the manipulated directorate puts out.

The folly of your reasoning being that you assume anything that you disagree with is propaganda. That's not necessarily true. You're applying a label to ignore anything you don't want to believe. Despite the fact that the professionals and experts who contradict you outnumber those who agree with you by a factor of about 10,000 to 1.

Does the term 'orders of magnitude' mean anything to you? As seems pretty clear that your position isn't particularly compelling to pediatricians.

Let's talk about this sick little situation you're passing off as normal. How did the children of cohabitators come to be in that situation? Did lesbians get a sperm donor? Then that sperm donor is the child's father, not the shack up carpet muncher. And where is the father if not living in the same home as his child? Or how about an adopted child, how is it moral to deliberately impose upon a child a less than ideal home where two same sex shack ups are depriving him of a mother or a father?

Do you see what I'm getting at? There's no way to involve children in your crazy homo setup without causing harm and doing so is cruel and only serves the ego gratification of the adult homos who want to "have it all". Real, moral, loving adults place the needs of children before their own.

Let's talk about what a hateful bigot you are and how good it is that attitudes like yours are dying off fast. Let's talk about how you can't find a single reputable source that will tell you that our children are at a disadvantage to yours. Let's talk about how children have nothing to do with marriage and marriage has nothing to do with children and how we're having kids anyway and you can't stop us.

Gays cohabitating and adopting kids is a very recent phenomenon that has yet to offer opportunity for studies to be performed. But in the short time that gays have been adopting, there's already been a disproportionate amount of horror stories, gays molesting their adopted children, gays pimping them out to friends. Russia changed their law to defend against any more Russian children from being adopted to faggots who just want to shag them. Yes, all that happened in a brief timespan and the more gays are allowed to adopt children, I suspect the more we'll see children being abused by these already immoral liaisons.

...... But in the short time that gays have been adopting, there's already been a disproportionate amount of horror stories .......

Except of course that is not true.

As the father of a girl, I read up on this crap.

Virtually all child molesters are men.

As I have pointed out before- and clearly you don't care- you are making the argument that endangers children.

Everytime a homophobic bigot like yourself makes these claims, you are encouraging parents to leave their daughters with kindly Father Pat- because he is no homosexual. Or leave their promising pee wee football player with that heterosexual icon Jerry Sandusky- because he is no homosexual.

You folks not only put children in danger by using the issue of child molestation as a tool to attack homosexuals- what is worse- you don't give a damn that you do.

Only twice as likely ????!!!!???? - do you realize that if "Virtually all child molesters are men." Roughly 99% - she should be roughly 100 times more likely to be molested than a boy.

Once again- you have displayed a stunning lack of honesty.

I said my daughter is between twice and 10 times more likely to be molested than a boy.

But you will only post attacking homosexuals as being child molesters.

Your math of course is the math of bigotry.

My daughter shouldn't be likely to be molested at all. The sad tragedy is that any girl is 2 to 10 times more likely to be molested than a boy is.

The sadder tragedy is that your kind- the bigots- don't care about child victims of child molestation unless you can use them to attack homosexuals.

The other sad reality is that you are blind to what the numbers really tell us.

Men are the molester in up to 99% of all child molestation cases. Yet your kind argues that we just need to watch out for homosexuals- leaving the Jerry Sandusky's of the world unchallenged- claiming homosexuals are more likely to molest- but we know who is most likely to molest- men.

Men are roughly 100 times more likely to molest than women.

There is not a thing that you can say attacking homosexuals as being potential child molesters that would not apply to the general population of men. But you would be fine with leaving boys with Scout Troop Leader Jerry Sandusky- because after all- he is a fine openly heterosexual husband and father.

And you don't care about the girls at all.

In addition - Any studies by the APA and its subordinate organizations are worthless, as the APA is not a scientific organization but a politicized one that is a laughing stock in the realm of true science that has lambasted by courageous former members and censured by Congress . So come on cummy bear lets see what you got ...lol

Of course they are- any studies that bigots disagree with they find 'worthless'.

Meanwhile the APA remains the foremost mental professional association in the United States- and you are quoting a pediatric association which is the laughing stock of its profession- with perhaps 200 members versus 60,000 of the respected American Academy of Pediatrics.

Self identification means virtually nothing- not all perverts publicly self identify - or publicly identify themselves as perverts

This is the blindness that bigots have that puts children in danger.

When you quote the 2% to 5% figures for homosexuals in the United States- those are all self reported. Those are all the people who identify themselves as 'gay'.

You put 100 men in a stadium- and then remove the 5 men who self identify- privately- on a survey- that they are gay- and you are left with 95 men in the stadium who don't consider themselves gay.

Those 95 men are still just as dangerous to children. Still just as dangerous to boys- because child molesters do not consider themselves to be gay.

Why does this matter?

Because every time bigots like yourself tell people to be scared of homosexuals because they are out to screw your little boys, there are some gullible parents who believe you- and think that they can therefore safely leave them with a good heterosexual like Jerry Sandusky- openly heterosexual father and husband.

You put children at risk with your homophobia.

And you just don't give a damn.

Oh Really -LMAO- list some reputable ones - and I would hardly consider one or two cherry picked pieces of Gay Propaganda to be "reputable"

Laughing...with 'reputable' being agreement with you, no doubt. The largest pediatric association in the nation, with more than 60,000 members isn't 'reputable' according to you. Because they don't say what you want to believe.

Confirmation bias anyone?

Says you. Again, you're offering us any made up justification for ignoring anything you don't want to believe. The 60,000 member APA has no particular political agenda. The 60 member ACP has an explicitly religious and political agenda:

with Judeo-Christian, traditional values that is open to pediatric medical professionals of all religions who hold true to the group's core beliefs: that life begins at conception; and that the traditional family unit, headed by a different-sex couple, poses far fewer risk factors in the adoption and raising of children."

Pro-Life Pediatric Group Stands Contrary to Established American Academy of Pediatrics

Just because you ignore anything that contradicts what you choose to believe doesn't mean that we're similarly obligated to do so.

[
You Sir are a hypocritical asshole - the incidence of "Father Pats" and Catholic Clergy molesting girls is negligible. I'd like to say it doesn't happen - but I'm sure it does - very rarely - HOWEVER boys are the primary victims of the sexually oppressed homosexual pedophile priests - Very Poor Analogy Pal -VERY Poor

Another example of both your dishonesty- and your contempt for little girls.

Child molestation is never 'negligible'- never.

You claim it almost never happens- based on what- you bigoted gut instinct?

20% of priest molestation victims are girls. You think that 20% is 'negligible'- call it 'very rare'- I doubt the girls or their families do.

In the case of the priest scandal, boys were the victims of sexual misconduct much more often than girls, by a factor of about four to one, says Margaret Leland Smith of John Jay College of Criminal Justice. But what has gotten scant attention is the fact that the female victims of sexual abuse by Catholic priests tended to be younger than the males. Data analyzed by John Jay researchers, including Smith, shows that even though there were many more boy victims than girls overall, the number and proportion of sexual misconduct directed at girls under 8 years old was higher than that experienced by boys the same age.

Here is the story of one girl- whom you would call 'negligible'

Barbara Blaine, 53, the founder and president of Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests (SNAP), a national support group, was one of several girls who were abused by Chet Warren, a Toledo priest who was defrocked. in the mid-'80s after she and others filed complaints. She said Warren would take girls out of class at the Catholic school she attended and rape them in his bedroom off the rectory. The first time it happened, she said she was in seventh grade. The abuse continued until she was a senior in high school, when she says she was finally able to break free of Warren's psychological hold on her and realize that her feelings of shame and guilt were misplaced. It was almost another decade before she told her parents, and even then, she says her father's initial response was that she should just confide in the local bishop. Her experiences have led her to conclude that there is "far more urgency when the victim is a male."

Just another example of why your attempt to label homosexuals as child molesters put children at risk.

[
Hey Douchebag - Sandusky IS Gay - Jerry Sandusky the Gay Football Coach from Hell Victims of Gay Bullying

You Disgust me People like you not only put children in danger by ignoring reality on the issue of child molestation in favor of the privileges disguised as rights that perverts demand. What is worse- you don't give a damn that you do.

Jerry Sandusky was and is openly heterosexual.

He had a public ceremony announcing his heterosexuality when he married his wife.
He proclaimed his heterosexuality with his son.
He never called himself 'gay', never marched in any gay parades, wasn't caught soliciting gay sex in airport bathrooms, wasn't caught travelling around Europe with his gay 'attendent' like one of your fellow homophobes was.

Jerry Sandusky is a pedophile- a child molester- who molests boys. That makes him a homosexual pedophile as opposed to a heterosexual pedophile who molests girls. Jerry Sandusky is a heterosexual who is also a homosexual pedophile.

And again- you put children in danger every time you tell parents that someone like Jerry Sandusky is safe for their boys- because he is not openly heterosexual.

Your bigotry endangers children.
Your bigotry only claims to care about child molestation when you talk about cases of boys being molested- so you can attack homosexuals.
Your bigotry ignores the female victims of child molestation because for you- child molestation is just another tool to attack homosexuals.

Children are most at risk with any male- but with certain males in particular. Family members are unfortunately the most common molesters- that includes 'step' fathers and brothers and includes cousins and uncles.

After that it is men in positions of authority over children- coaches, priests, ministers, teachers, child youth group leaders, scout leaders.

Note- no one is suggesting replacing men from all of those positions even though having men in charge of children in those positions statistically puts those children more at risk than a woman in the same position.

The American Academy of Pediatrics is another organization akin to the APA and there are many crossover members - that is to say - members who serve on both groups and at varying times serve on both boards. The rank and file membership fall in line and most do not know nor do many care what propagandistic lunacy in the guise of enlightened data the manipulated directorate puts out.

the American Academy of Pediatrics has 62,000 members- and is the gold standard for American Pediatricians- as a father that was one of the things we checked on when choosing a Pediatrician.

There are roughly 98,000 pediatricians in the United States
Frequently Asked Questions

So about 2/3 of pediatricians in the United States belong to the Academy- that is a standard.

The American College of Pediatrics you quoted- oddly enough they don't list membership figures- unlike the AAP- but the best estimate I could find puts it at 60 to 200 members.

And they do engage in propagandastic lunacy.

Only twice as likely ????!!!!???? - do you realize that if "Virtually all child molesters are men." Roughly 99% - she should be roughly 100 times more likely to be molested than a boy

Huh? That doesn't follow. Being a man alone doesn't preclude a molester from abusing a boy. Your entire basis of argument is bizarrely useless drivel.

Then you've got jack shit as far as the percentage of gays in the population. As those numbers are self identification.

And remember, 3 in 4 abusers of boys were self identifying heterosexual men who were in heterosexual sexual relationships the mother or other close female relative of the boy they molested.

Yet you bizarrely insist that a man who is sexually attracted to women, who has heterosexual relationships with women, who self identifies as a heterosexual....is actually a gay man?

Laughing.......that's just silly.

No, the federal government needs to butt the hell out, including their God damned judges, and let states decide for themselves. That is the constitutional solution.

So courts just shouldn't do their job?

Courts should just ignore the Constitution and tell complainents 'sorry- you are gay- so no joy for you'

Your side didn't have a problem when homophobes like yourself passed DOMA- injecting the Federal Government into State law- telling States that the Federal government would ignore State law if States did 'decide for themselves'.

But now- suddenly you are all about telling the Federal Government not to enforce the Constitution when it comes to states.

Do you feel the same way about other laws?

Should the courts just let States decide whether Americans can own guns?

Whether Americans can vote?

What about whether States can tell its citizens how much and how they can donate to political causes?

Or is it only when it comes to gays that you think the Feds should stay out?

Huh? That doesn't follow. Being a man alone doesn't preclude a molester from abusing a boy. Your entire basis of argument is bizarrely useless drivel.

Then you've got jack shit as far as the percentage of gays in the population. As those numbers are self identification.

And remember, 3 in 4 abusers of boys were self identifying heterosexual men who were in heterosexual sexual relationships the mother or other close female relative of the boy they molested.

Yet you bizarrely insist that a man who is sexually attracted to women, who has heterosexual relationships with women, who self identifies as a heterosexual....is actually a gay man?

Laughing.......that's just silly.

Well thats because of the twisted homophobic logic that they use- it goes something like this:

Bob is married and has two children with his wife. Bob is a sick monster who then rapes both his son and his daughter.

To a homophobe like Greenbean that makes him a homosexual.

Matter of fact to homophobes- they won't even talk about Bob raping his daughter or that he has a wife- all they will talk about is his abuse of a boy.

Because for people like Greenbean- child molestation of girls is 'negligible'- and his only point of raising child molestation is to get people to discriminate against homosexuals.

..Because for people like Greenbean- child molestation of girls is 'negligible'- and his only point of raising child molestation is to get people to discriminate against homosexuals.

No, I think his point is the same as the Mayo Clinic's: that homosexuals at 2% of the total population account for up to 40% of ALL child molestation.

It's the propensity to molest in homosexuals that is the problem. It's a learned behavior...

Mayo Clinic Special Article 2007
Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia) ,or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia).3,6,10,29 The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

And from the same link...

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”or “abused-abusers phenomena.”5,23,24,46......
why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place

And that information is meaningful when compiled with this:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

..Because for people like Greenbean- child molestation of girls is 'negligible'- and his only point of raising child molestation is to get people to discriminate against homosexuals.

No, I think his point is the same as the Mayo Clinic's: that homosexuals at 2% of the total population account for up to 40% of ALL child molestation.

It's the propensity to molest in homosexuals that is the problem. It's a learned behavior...

Mayo Clinic Special Article 2007
Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia) ,or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia).3,6,10,29 The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

And from the same link...

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”or “abused-abusers phenomena.”5,23,24,46......
why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place

You are such a freakin liar.

a) The "Mayo clinic" never said anything- that article is not from the Mayo Clinic- I have pointed that out to you dozens of times- why do you always lie about EVERYTHING?

b) When you quote the article from Dr. Hall and Dr. Hall- you specifically leave out the next line- which says the opposite of what you say- you are a dishonest liar.

Here is what the article actually says:

Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range
and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles
by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual
pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia),
or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia).3,6,10,29
The percentage of homosexual pedophiles
ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20
times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other
adult men (using a prevalence rate of adult homosexuality
of 2%-4%).5,7,10,19,29,30 This finding does not imply that homosexuals

are more likely to molest children, just that a
larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual
in orientation to children.19

You leave that quote out every time.

It is because you are dishonest. You are a liar.

What about the clinical psychiatry article? You like to leave that one out...and the quote about the abused-abuser syndrome. Cuz if people do the math on those two quotes, it affirms the one you're trying to deny has weight... :popcorn:

What about the clinical psychiatry article? You like to leave that one out...and the quote about the abused-abuser syndrome. Cuz if people do the math on those two quotes, it affirms the one you're trying to deny has weight... :popcorn:

Silo.....you just lied your ass off, Twice. You intentionally and explicitly misrepresented your source, even when it explicitly contradicted you.

Is there any part of your attempt at deception that you're going to acknowledge?

And on an aside, are you just cool with out and out lying your ass off? Or do you somehow feel justified because its lies against gays? Do you think that gays lie, so you're just balancing the books?

How do you rationalize these awkward, clumsy attempts at deception?

Forum List

Back