Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

Nice rainbow "Happy New Year" there SaintMichael... :bye1:

You know the "if you're so against homosexuality you must be one" argument falls flat on its face, don't you?

If that's the best you got, I'd say my side won this.

Nice try actor. That's not quite the response I'd expect from someone who I know for a fact has read my posts and knows precisely "which side I'm on"...as if there could be a shadow of doubt...

I got news for you, the rainbow symbol isn't yours and never was.

rainbow_notw.jpg

Just googled it after reading some of the garbage you post - sorry pal, even if I were inclined to ally myself with your racist brethren - they wouldn't have me . I'm not white - not that race matters to anybody of substance -it only matters to pompous oxymoronic half wits such as yourself.

Amazing how the Leftwats here all assume that we're white and by definition racist too. Not only am I Blackfoot Indian and conservative, but that's how I was raised too.

Yeah, a whole family of conservative NA's. Doesn't quite fit their narrative, does it? The racist Left continues to ASSUME and make an ASS out of themselves and themselves.

Unlike the Conservative narrative- I have always said that other ethnicities can be bigots too.

Thanks for proving my point.

Actually, you prove yourself to be a bigot with every post. That Stormfront assumption that we now know is completely false put you in the Bigot Hall of Fame.

Whatever- I am not the one making bigoted claims about a homosexual agenda. I am not the one using perjoratives like f*ggot.

You don't like the word f*ggot - well golly gee wilikers ... how about queer, cum guzzler, turd burglar, shit sucker, fruitckake, fruitfly, Bean flicker, Carpet muncher, Dyke, Lezzie/Lesbo, Anal assassin, Butt pirate, Butt buzzer, Butt rider, Fairy, flamer, nancy boy or just plain homo -

You use those words like any 14 year old bigot would- just like you would use n*gger to describe an African American, k*ke to describe a Jew, c*nt to describe a woman.

Thats what bigots do.

Thats what you do.

Angry bigots filled full of hatred towards other Americans.

Amazing how the Leftwats here all assume that we're white and by definition racist too. Not only am I Blackfoot Indian and conservative, but that's how I was raised too.

Yeah, a whole family of conservative NA's. Doesn't quite fit their narrative, does it? The racist Left continues to ASSUME and make an ASS out of themselves and themselves.

Unlike the Conservative narrative- I have always said that other ethnicities can be bigots too.

Actually, you prove yourself to be a bigot with every post. That Stormfront assumption that we now know is completely false put you in the Bigot Hall of Fame.

Whatever- I am not the one making bigoted claims about a homosexual agenda. I am not the one using perjoratives like f*ggot.

You don't like the word f*ggot - well golly gee wilikers ... how about queer, cum guzzler, turd burglar, shit sucker, fruitckake, fruitfly, Bean flicker, Carpet muncher, Dyke, Lezzie/Lesbo, Anal assassin, Butt pirate, Butt buzzer, Butt rider, Fairy, flamer, nancy boy or just plain homo -

You use those words like any 14 year old bigot would- just like you would use n*gger to describe an African American, k*ke to describe a Jew, c*nt to describe a woman.

Thats what bigots do.

Thats what you do.

I swear it seems you're talking to yourself. I've never seen somebody actually do that on an internet forum.

Gay marriage hurts kids by stripping them of the complimentary gender as role model and one blood parent 100% of the time.

The only thing preventing gay marriage does ensure that the children of gay parents won't have married parents.

Thats what bigots do.

Thats what you do.

I swear it seems you're talking to yourself. I've never seen somebody actually do that on an internet forum.

I understand how to use the quote function. If you can't figure out how to read the post- its not my problem.

You are a faggot. You prove it over and over. There are plenty of gay people who would call someone like you a faggot too. That was a faggoty move with your Stormfront accusation and then you went faggot on top of faggot (what an image) by refusing to apologize when you were proven wrong.

Faggots like you ruin the reputation of gay people.

Faggot.

You are deemanding an apology on the internets? Funny on top of funny! :lol:

I spoz your apology MUST be of the sincere variety... :lol:

Comedy GOLD !!!

And to think some idgt wanted this thread to end...

Too much to ask from a faggot I know.

F*ggot, n*gger, k*ke, c*nt- all the same kind of words- used by the same kind of people.

Just googled it after reading some of the garbage you post - sorry pal, even if I were inclined to ally myself with your racist brethren - they wouldn't have me . I'm not white - not that race matters to anybody of substance -it only matters to pompous oxymoronic half wits such as yourself.

You are a faggot. You prove it over and over. There are plenty of gay people who would call someone like you a faggot too. That was a faggoty move with your Stormfront accusation and then you went faggot on top of faggot (what an image) by refusing to apologize when you were proven wrong.

Faggot.

F*ggot, N*gger, K*ke, C*nt, Sp*c- all the same kind of word, used by the same kind of people.

Embrace the company you are in.

Gay marriage hurts kids by stripping them of the complimentary gender as role model and one blood parent 100% of the time.

The only thing preventing gay marriage does ensure that the children of gay parents won't have married parents.

Let's talk about this sick little situation you're passing off as normal. How did the children of cohabitators come to be in that situation? Did lesbians get a sperm donor? Then that sperm donor is the child's father, not the shack up carpet muncher. And where is the father if not living in the same home as his child? Or how about an adopted child, how is it moral to deliberately impose upon a child a less than ideal home where two same sex shack ups are depriving him of a mother or a father?

Do you see what I'm getting at? There's no way to involve children in your crazy homo setup without causing harm and doing so is cruel and only serves the ego gratification of the adult homos who want to "have it all". Real, moral, loving adults place the needs of children before their own.

Faggot.

F*ggot, N*gger, K*ke, C*nt, Sp*c- all the same kind of word, used by the same kind of people.

I wouldn't know. I don't use those words. I do call people what they are, and some gay people like you are faggots. It isn't a slur for gay people, it's an apt description of you. Get the difference? Probably not.

Ten years ago, My EX brother in law became a transsexual, blindsided us. It felt like a betrayal. He /she betrayed a lot of us. I still haven't got over that. Forgive or not...life goes on.

Let's talk about this sick little situation you're passing off as normal. How did the children of cohabitators come to be in that situation? Did lesbians get a sperm donor? Then that sperm donor is the child's father, not the shack up carpet muncher. And where is the father if not living in the same home as his child? Or how about an adopted child, how is it moral to deliberately impose upon a child a less than ideal home where two same sex shack ups are depriving him of a mother or a father?

Ah so you want to dive into this- lets go
Then that sperm donor is the child's father, not the shack up carpet muncher

The sperm donor is the biological father- but just as in the case of a heterosexual couple(who enjoys carpet munching) who uses donor sperm, the legal parents can be the couple who raise them- or if you prefer- the child is being raised by a single mother and her partner- just like any heterosexual couple in the same situation. The sperm donor generally has no legal rights, usually signing them away.

You would say to that child- tough shit for you- unless your mom is willing to marry a man- you don't deserve to have married parents. You would prefer that child legally be raised by a single mom- and her partner- rather than being raised by the married parents.

Or how about an adopted child, how is it moral to deliberately impose upon a child a less than ideal home where two same sex shack ups are depriving him of a mother or a father?

How is it moral that the child's heterosexual parents abandoned the child so that the child has no mother or father?
Why would you prefer that the child live without any parent rather than with a two supportive, loving parents that happen to be gay?

The average child who is eligible for adoption waits 3 years to be adopted.
Every year in the United States, over 20,000 kids age out of the system- because no one adopted them- they have no legal parents- no support system- NOTHING.

You think that is preferable to letting them be raised by gay parents.

And lets circle around to this again:

Gay marriage doesn't change anything- except for the children of a gay couple.

Those children go from having unmarried parents to married parents.

Lesbians are using sperm donors with or without marriage. Gays are adopting with or without marriage.

Preventing marriage equality just guarantees that those children will not have married parents.

Faggot.

I wouldn't know. I don't use those words. I do call people what they are, and some gay people like you are faggots. It isn't a slur for gay people, it's an apt description of you. Get the difference? Probably not.

You know the "if you're so against homosexuality you must be one" argument falls flat on its face, don't you?

Nice try actor. That's not quite the response I'd expect from someone who I know for a fact has read my posts and knows precisely "which side I'm on"...as if there could be a shadow of doubt...

rainbow_notw.jpg

Smiling...it is now.

Ah so you want to dive into this- lets go
Then that sperm donor is the child's father, not the shack up carpet muncher

The sperm donor is the biological father- but just as in the case of a heterosexual couple(who enjoys carpet munching) who uses donor sperm, the legal parents can be the couple who raise them- or if you prefer- the child is being raised by a single mother and her partner- just like any heterosexual couple in the same situation. The sperm donor generally has no legal rights, usually signing them away.

You would say to that child- tough shit for you- unless your mom is willing to marry a man- you don't deserve to have married parents. You would prefer that child legally be raised by a single mom- and her partner- rather than being raised by the married parents.

No, actually I don't want children to be brought into the world at all unless it's in an intact mother father home. Deliberately bringing a child into anything else is wrong.
Or how about an adopted child, how is it moral to deliberately impose upon a child a less than ideal home where two same sex shack ups are depriving him of a mother or a father?

How is it moral that the child's heterosexual parents abandoned the child so that the child has no mother or father?
Why would you prefer that the child live without any parent rather than with a two supportive, loving parents that happen to be gay?

All you're doing is moving a child from one less than ideal home to another. Gays don't want to wait in line behind eligible mother father families who would be better for the child, in fact they want affirmative action. This is because homosexuality in general is an exercise in selfishness. You want what you want and you don't care who it hurts.

The average child who is eligible for adoption waits 3 years to be adopted.
Every year in the United States, over 20,000 kids age out of the system- because no one adopted them- they have no legal parents- no support system- NOTHING.
Your information conflates a lot of factors that must be considered. Babies and small children are quickly adopted. Older children who've been through abusive situations are less desirable candidates because so much damage has been done. Many of these kids go through different foster parents who are taking them in for the money until they turn 18 and then their shit on their own. When you look at the particulars, it's harder to make broad brushed judgments on children who are wards of the state and up for adoption.

You think that is preferable to letting them be raised by gay parents.

And lets circle around to this again:

Gay marriage doesn't change anything- except for the children of a gay couple.

Those children go from having unmarried parents to married parents.

Lesbians are using sperm donors with or without marriage. Gays are adopting with or without marriage.

Preventing marriage equality just guarantees that those children will not have married parents.

This is all about self service. Gays want to live the homosexual lifestyle while still reaping the benefits of heterosexual marriage. So they go through unnatural processes to obtain children that by right they shouldn't have. We're not talking about barren couples adopting after trying to bear children naturally, we're talking about people who, though fertile, opted for a lifestyle that precludes children but wants them anyway. This is selfish. They don't do it for the children, they do it for their own damnable gratification. It's sick and it's further proof of how homosexuals incur eternal judgment. Someday you will have to answer for all this.

rainbow_notw.jpg

Smiling...it is now.

No it isn't. You can't take a covenant sign away from God.

Thats what bigots do.

Thats what you do.

you would use n*gger to describe an African American,
Sorry to burst your bubble Penis Breath - but i would never defame my own kinfolk by using the word N*igger -

k*ke to describe a Jew
I am fond of the Jewish culture and support Israel - which is more than can be said for the many of your cum licking liberal brethren ..

c*nt to describe a woman.

You really are clutching at straws aren't you ...lol ....

Oh yes - lest I forget ... Happy New Year Faggot -

No it isn't. You can't take a covenant sign away from God.

Symbols represent what we recognize they do. When people see the rainbow, more recognize it as representing the LGBT community than your religious beliefs. Pretending otherwise doesn't change a thing.[/quote]

No, actually I don't want children to be brought into the world at all unless it's in an intact mother father home. Deliberately bringing a child into anything else is wrong.

Your arbitrary value judgement don't actually describe any qualitative differences. Children raised in same sex households are just as healthy and well adjusted as those in different sex households.

I'd say there's an argument to be made that same sex households are more likely to produce good outcomes. As unlike hetero couples, there are no accidental pregnancies. All pregnancies are planned with same sex couples. And thus, there's more control over the timing, both financially and emotionally. This control over timing is more likely to produce situations in which parents are able to provide the resources that a child needs for a healthy upbringing.

All you're doing is moving a child from one less than ideal home to another. Gays don't want to wait in line behind eligible mother father families who would be better for the child, in fact they want affirmative action. This is because homosexuality in general is an exercise in selfishness. You want what you want and you don't care who it hurts.

Ah, but you forget: children in same sex households are as healthy and well adjusted as those in hetero households. So the 'less the ideal' situation you assume in a same sex household is speculative on its face and disprove by evidence. As you're using value judgments that describe no qualitative differences. It would be like saying that the color green is 'less than ideal'.

In contrast, a child in foster care or waiting for adoption is in a measurably poorer situation qualitatively. They tend to have worse outcomes educational, financially, emotionally, and in relation to the law. Meaning the transfer of a child from such a measurably poorer situation of foster care in a measurably better situation of a two parent household is a definable improvement.

So how would improving the situation of a child be immoral? Your arbitrary value judgments are not only useless.....they're pretty void of logic or reason.

This is all about self service. Gays want to live the homosexual lifestyle while still reaping the benefits of heterosexual marriage.

Depends on what you mean by the 'gay lifestyle'. If you mean that some gays want to raise families together with a loving, committed, monogamous, long term partner, then absolutely. I'd agree that many gays and lesbians want that.

So they go through unnatural processes to obtain children that by right they shouldn't have.

That's just an arbitrary value judgment again with no rational reason why they shouldn't have them. Infertility isn't a major obstacle for many straight folks that want to be parents. Its no more an impediment for gays and lesbians.

As for should, that's mere personal opinion. And in such situations, that's a judgment best left to those who are going to be raising the child, as they are the one's best informed on the situation. Your ignorance of the specifics of a given situation precludes the any particular value in your assessment.

In short, you don't know what you're talking about.

We're not talking about barren couples adopting after trying to bear children naturally, we're talking about people who, though fertile, opted for a lifestyle that precludes children but wants them anyway. This is selfish. They don't do it for the children, they do it for their own damnable gratification.

See above for you not having the slightest clue what you're talking about. You have no idea what motivates any given couple. Let alone all of them. Yet you claim to speak for every gay or lesbian couple that might ever start a family. That's silly.

You're offering us a sweeping overgeneralization based on zero evidence. And backed with nothing but your own personal opinion. Why would gays and lesbians have any different reasons for wanting a family than any one else? Or any family that adopts for the non-biological parent?

There's no logical or rational reason why there would be any difference. You're offering us your own personal prejudices rather than a reasoned argument. And your prejudices are absurd.

It's sick and it's further proof of how homosexuals incur eternal judgment. Someday you will have to answer for all this.

There's nothing sick about wanting to raise a family. That you think there is tell us far more about you than it does about any gay or lesbian.

Do you see what I'm getting at? There's no way to involve children in your crazy homo setup without causing harm and doing so is cruel and only serves the ego gratification of the adult homos who want to "have it all". Real, moral, loving adults place the needs of children before their own.

Let's talk about what a hateful bigot you are and how good it is that attitudes like yours are dying off fast. Let's talk about how you can't find a single reputable source that will tell you that our children are at a disadvantage to yours. Let's talk about how children have nothing to do with marriage and marriage has nothing to do with children and how we're having kids anyway and you can't stop us.

Forum List

Back