Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
...that the U.S. has ever seen, Bryan Fischer claims.

On his "Focal Point" radio show, the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer recently claimed that the "active, aggressive homosexual lobby" represented a threat to U.S. democracy.

As Right Wing Watch first reported, Fischer, who is no stranger to anti-gay declarations, told listeners, "I firmly believe the homosexual agenda represents the greatest single threat to religious liberty we have ever seen in the history of our existence as a nation."

Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty That The U.S. Has Ever Seen Bryan Fischer Claims

I also believe homosexuality is wrong. I have good reasons for opposing homosexuality as a normative lifestyle based on science, medicine, and faith. Normal people do not define themselves solely on the basis of who they are sexually attracted to.

...that the U.S. has ever seen, Bryan Fischer claims.

On his "Focal Point" radio show, the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer recently claimed that the "active, aggressive homosexual lobby" represented a threat to U.S. democracy.

As Right Wing Watch first reported, Fischer, who is no stranger to anti-gay declarations, told listeners, "I firmly believe the homosexual agenda represents the greatest single threat to religious liberty we have ever seen in the history of our existence as a nation."

Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty That The U.S. Has Ever Seen Bryan Fischer Claims

I also believe homosexuality is wrong. I have good reasons for opposing homosexuality as a normative lifestyle based on science, medicine, and faith. Normal people do not define themselves solely on the basis of who they are sexually attracted to.

Boy, you gotta be really dumb to believe this crap.

Why do you RWs hate the Constitution so much?

The AFA is just trying to gin up some more donations by using gross hyperbole and fear mongering. The coffers of these organizations are running dry so I suspect their claims will become more absurd in the future.

Which one of these has done more harm to the institution of marriage:

Newt Gingrich
or
Mary Cheney

Bill Clinton
or
Tom Weikle and Joe Rogers

Newt Gingrich
or
Mary Cheney
Newty loves marriage, he's had three of them so far and I'm sure there's one more in there since his mistress always becomes the new wife. Just look for his closest younger female staffer, that will be wife number four.

What do these people have in common:

Ted Haggard
Larry Craig
George Rekers
Mark Foley
Roy Ashburn
Don't know who most of those guys are.

Larry Craig only became known for toe-tapping and Foley for chasing pledges. Which one of these was in a powerful position or had access to classified information and leaked it to our enemies or caused the death of Americans?

The queers deserve equal rights, but not special rights. Democrats love queers because they are mostly democrats and help to further the progressive agenda. The non-queer democrats likely care little for them otherwise.

Forum List

Back