Trump is the greatest threat to democracy - nope, not according to the latest polls.......

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
You hear it over and over and over, Trump is the greatest threat to democracy

Well hold your horses. We got us a new POLL and that poll, if a poll could sing, is singing a COMPLETELY different tune.

“More independents say they worry about Pres. Biden weakening democracy than Trump, 53% to 42%. What do you make of this?”

Tides are turning, right? Listen to me closely, this poll is 100% accurate. Nod if you agree.

What do YOU make of this?

:)

I'm not an alarmist but this is a very dangerous time for our Republic.....The leftist dems will get more desperate as the months wear on and I could easily see FJB try to use illegal EOs to push the leftist agenda knowing full well that SCOTUS could not stop him before the election.....Remember he has already ignored SCOTUS with his vote buying college loan forgiveness scheme.

All of the Democrats' major memes are either blatant lies or examples of "projection."

January 6th was NEVER about a takeover of the Federal government. It was about rapidly certifying the results of a grossly flawed election, as though it had simply been business-as-usual.

The Democrats' view of "democracy" entails the amassing a critical mass of ignorant, uninformed, thoughtless votes, sufficient to tip the scales of an evenly-divided electorate. (This is why Biden has invited more than ten million NEW illegals into the country, and his successors will do everything they can to get them naturalized as quickly as possible).

THIS is the threat to democracy, almost as much as the conspiracy to prevent Trump from being on the ballot or campaigning.

Well hold your horses. We got us a new POLL and that poll, if a poll could sing, is singing a COMPLETELY different tune.
My question is.......how many of the respondents are aware of the myriad of ways he has already posed a threat to democracy and the ways in which he has promised to do so if re-elected?

Do democrats even know what the overused 'threat to democracy' even means?
I do. Here's an example.

Judge finds Michael Cohen's return to prison 'retaliatory,' orders his release

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the release of Michael Cohen to home confinement, agreeing with his lawyers that he was wrongly sent back to prison after making public statements critical of President Donald Trump.

Cohen should be released by 2 p.m. Friday, the judge said.

Cohen's lawyers said during a telephone hearing that prison officials violated his constitutional right of free expression on July 9 by ending his home confinement and returning him to the federal penitentiary in Otisville, New York, after the longtime Trump fixer and confidant said a book about his experiences working closely with the president would be published in the fall.

In a statement, Cohen's lawyer Danya Perry called the order "a victory for the First Amendment," adding, "We appreciate the Judge’s ruling confirming that the government cannot block Mr. Cohen from publishing a book critical of the president as a condition of his release to home confinement."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...return-prison-retaliatory-orders-his-n1234712

Trump violated Cohen's 1st A right because he didn't want Mike to publish a book about him. Do you really think he won't do that sort of thing again if he's re-elected?

• Disagree
Reactions: iku
My question is.......how many of the respondents are aware of the myriad of ways he has already posed a threat to democracy and the ways in which he has promised to do so if re-elected?
Your question has ZERO bearing on the poll. :fu:
Own the results

Hear more about it all today, Saturday, from the next president himself. I'm sure he will be addressing many issues I've just read on USMB this morning. :)

Watch Trump Rally Live! 4pm ET today — Live coverage begins of President Trump’s rally in Wildwood, New Jersey, with speech start time expected at 5pm ET. Watch on Newsmax and Newsmax2 streaming! Get Free Trial: NewsmaxPlus.com

Knowledge of the subject matter by respondents has no bearing on the poll? Go fuck yourself.
The poll is done, the votes have been tallied. Your questions have no bearing on this poll and that is a fact.
No arguing, done, finished, results posted.
According to this ACCURATE poll, BIDEN is a greater threat to democracy than Trump.
Also, eat a shit sandwich, and kiss your dog on the lips. :smoochEE:

Progs are cookie cutter in statements. Threats to democracy accusations never ending. An example of fraudism.... Chelsea Clinton has a two-million-dollar wedding. What a disgrace. And that to a family of liars and cheats.

Leftists know the trial is bs. They do not care. They want the US to collapse.

If that's the only way they can get rid of Trump?

Yes.

Fortunately, they're also political morons who don't realize all they're doing is helping him.

The poll is done, the votes have been tallied. Your questions have no bearing on this poll and that is a fact.
No arguing, done, finished, results posted.
According to this ACCURATE poll, BIDEN is a greater threat to democracy than Trump.
Also, eat a shit sandwich, and kiss your dog on the lips. :smoochEE:

I like this guy.

(Or gal...)

Definitely not a non-binary, that's for sure. ;)

• Fact
Reactions: iku
All of the Democrats' major memes are either blatant lies or examples of "projection."

January 6th was NEVER about a takeover of the Federal government. It was about rapidly certifying the results of a grossly flawed election, as though it had simply been business-as-usual.

The Democrats' view of "democracy" entails the amassing a critical mass of ignorant, uninformed, thoughtless votes, sufficient to tip the scales of an evenly-divided electorate. (This is why Biden has invited more than ten million NEW illegals into the country, and his successors will do everything they can to get them naturalized as quickly as possible).

THIS is the threat to democracy, almost as much as the conspiracy to prevent Trump from being on the ballot or campaigning.
Thank you for this.

Trump was wrong that Pence had the authority to delay certification of the election until the audits could be completed. But that was pretty much the only thing he was wrong about based on more and more reports/evidence coming out.

Pence was quite right that as Vice President and President of the Senate, he had no constitutional authority to reject the electoral votes certified by all 50 states. Trump himself admitted early on in the effort for audit of several elections that time was not on his/our side. But when he and many millions of us strongly believed there were sufficient irregularities that those should be looked into, nobody can blame him or us for wanting those audits completed expeditiously.

But there was no plan, thought, attempt, or even suggestion of overthrowing the government. Not even from the bad actors who instigated and carried out the riot which 99.9% of the Patriots and certainly Trump had NOTHING to do with. The TDS afflicted continue to call it an insurrection. It was anything but.

Biden however has continue to weaken and damage the country with his unconstitutional and unethical policies. He is a danger to the America we have known and love. Trump is no danger to America and is the first President we have had in a long time who really wanted to restore America to the greatness it should be.

Hear more about it all today, Saturday, from the next president himself. I'm sure he will be addressing many issues I've just read on USMB this morning. :)

Watch Trump Rally Live! 4pm ET today — Live coverage begins of President Trump’s rally in Wildwood, New Jersey, with speech start time expected at 5pm ET. Watch on Newsmax and Newsmax2 streaming! Get Free Trial: NewsmaxPlus.com
It is showtime!

MAGAA

trump train.jpg

Forum List

Back