Holy toledo!! PC gone wild. Healthline changes "vagina" to "front hole" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Because they are corrupting medical terminology in the quest for idiotic political correctness.
But what harm does it do ?

Any time you choose to alter medical, and scientific terms, for the "feelings" of someone, it is a problem. We have spent CENTURIES defining words, and their application to the various parts of the human anatomy. Ultimately, if this insanity is allowed to continue, the language will fail, and people will die because one person said one thing, but the recipient hears something else.
Most parts of the human anatomy have many words to describe them, not least our reproductive organs. And this has been the case since Roman times. Nobody got hurt.

I cant see it as a problem and I cant see it as something to get upset over.

Not medically. If you go to a doctor anyplace on the planet and describe an injury to your patella, EVERYONE knows what you are talking about. This desire to cater to a vanishingly small percentage of the population, to make them feel better, is asinine. It will lead to preventable deaths, and that is despicable.
Maybe not medically but you would have to be really dumb to not know what the Doctor was referring to. I think you just want t be outraged.

Who cares what you think.

Cept..there are THREE holes in a woman. Pee hole, folded nicely between the front hole, then the TommyTaint bridge, then the butthole.

Isn't it funny how the new PC term "front hole" sounds far grosser, cruder and more sexist than the neutral, medical term "vagina." In slang colloquialism "hole" means a whorish, dirty, skanky vagina. Like the STD-ridden Courtney Love and her joke of a band called "Hole." If the word "hole" makes men think of putrid, female garbage like Courtney Love, whose repulsiveness is a threat to heterosexuality, isn't that actually more sexist than the clinical term vagina? I'm honestly curious. Because when I think of the word "hole" in reference to females, I instantly think of the pig Ms. Love.

Because they are corrupting medical terminology in the quest for idiotic political correctness.
But what harm does it do ?

Any time you choose to alter medical, and scientific terms, for the "feelings" of someone, it is a problem. We have spent CENTURIES defining words, and their application to the various parts of the human anatomy. Ultimately, if this insanity is allowed to continue, the language will fail, and people will die because one person said one thing, but the recipient hears something else.
Most parts of the human anatomy have many words to describe them, not least our reproductive organs. And this has been the case since Roman times. Nobody got hurt.

I cant see it as a problem and I cant see it as something to get upset over.

Not medically. If you go to a doctor anyplace on the planet and describe an injury to your patella, EVERYONE knows what you are talking about. This desire to cater to a vanishingly small percentage of the population, to make them feel better, is asinine. It will lead to preventable deaths, and that is despicable.
Maybe not medically but you would have to be really dumb to not know what the Doctor was referring to. I think you just want t be outraged.

I think you are trying to ascribe feelings to me that I don't have. I am not outraged by this, I am saddened. I am saddened that a group of people feel compelled to alter the entire English language for a small group of people. An alteration that does nothing to help those they claim to want to help, but which, in fact alienates them even further.

That is a tragic consequence of this madness that you support. You are actively harming those you claim you want to help.

Shouldn't be able to call anyone the P word anymore then. Yep, gotta stop that.
Have to say front hole instead.

"Have to say front hole instead."

Better to just say STFU you insane Beta Cuck Faggot.

Forum List

Back