Holy toledo!! PC gone wild. Healthline changes "vagina" to "front hole" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Shouldn't be able to call anyone the P word anymore then. Yep, gotta stop that.
Have to say front hole instead.

I can see that this upsets you.
But I cant understand why.
Its not like its a threat to our way of life.
And nothing that happens in Australia really matters anyway.

Because they are corrupting medical terminology in the quest for idiotic political correctness.
But what harm does it do ?

Any time you choose to alter medical, and scientific terms, for the "feelings" of someone, it is a problem. We have spent CENTURIES defining words, and their application to the various parts of the human anatomy. Ultimately, if this insanity is allowed to continue, the language will fail, and people will die because one person said one thing, but the recipient hears something else.

Because they are corrupting medical terminology in the quest for idiotic political correctness.

Any time you choose to alter medical, and scientific terms, for the "feelings" of someone, it is a problem. We have spent CENTURIES defining words, and their application to the various parts of the human anatomy. Ultimately, if this insanity is allowed to continue, the language will fail, and people will die because one person said one thing, but the recipient hears something else.
Most parts of the human anatomy have many words to describe them, not least our reproductive organs. And this has been the case since Roman times. Nobody got hurt.

I cant see it as a problem and I cant see it as something to get upset over.

Most parts of the human anatomy have many words to describe them, not least our reproductive organs. And this has been the case since Roman times. Nobody got hurt.

Who is upset? Think you are jumping to conclusions. We all just think (KNOW) it is stupid.

Not medically. If you go to a doctor anyplace on the planet and describe an injury to your patella, EVERYONE knows what you are talking about. This desire to cater to a vanishingly small percentage of the population, to make them feel better, is asinine. It will lead to preventable deaths, and that is despicable.

Healthline says, using the medical term 'vagina' is not gender-inclusive language, uses 'front hole' instead. · Caldron Pool

Healthline says, using the medical term ‘vagina’ is not gender-inclusive language, uses ‘front hole’ instead.

:cuckoo:
This is what happens when we let the certifiably insane control the lexicography..........

They do? How about you take an Anatomy final exam........ Bet you'd get an F-.............

Not medically. If you go to a doctor anyplace on the planet and describe an injury to your patella, EVERYONE knows what you are talking about. This desire to cater to a vanishingly small percentage of the population, to make them feel better, is asinine. It will lead to preventable deaths, and that is despicable.
Maybe not medically but you would have to be really dumb to not know what the Doctor was referring to. I think you just want t be outraged.

Forum List

Back