Holy toledo!! PC gone wild. Healthline changes "vagina" to "front hole" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

How will this lead to preventable deaths?

I think itā€™s stupid, but I donā€™t see the sky falling yet.

If idiocy like this is allowed to continue, then the medical personnel in the various country's are going to begin making simple mistakes because the language of medicine stops being the language of medicine. It's actually very simple.

Are you afraid the doctors will forget the word for vagina?
Are you afraid of the word ā€œvaginaā€?

No. As evidenced by me just typing it.

But great non-sequitor.
Then no need to change it. Howā€™s that for a sequitor...?

So, what doctors say depends upon what I prefer?

The power I hold! If only I knew it sooner!

He has none of the above. All he has is a wall he only bumps against. No entry for dweebs!

Coffee just shot out my f'n nose!

:Ok when I first read this I thought it was a piece by the Onion. Alas Not so. It's for freaking real.

"For the purposes of this guide, weā€™ll refer to the vagina as the ā€œfront holeā€ instead of solely using the medical term ā€œvagina.ā€ This is gender-inclusive language thatā€™s considerate of the fact that some trans people donā€™t identify with the labels the medical community attaches to their genitals."

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide

I can't even bother to ask what the hell all that LGBTQIA stuff even stands for! But in a world that just took the animals out of their cages on boxes of animal crackers (the animals used to be behind bars in the picture) is it really any wonder people now have front and back holes to go with the ones in their heads?

Animal crackers' animals "freed" as boxes get new look
D7227005-86FA-4D76-9D19-CA931E8834EA.jpeg

Well .........they couldn't say Pie Hole..........that phrase was already taken..............

Where do people dream these things up............Is it drug induced.........LOL

front ass and back ass .....oops! :ack-1: :laughing0301:

please....do pardon my French ladies and gents.....too funny

Hey!!!! Who merged my thread? Did Old Lady complain about the FRONT HOLE thread title?

:D

Not medically. If you go to a doctor anyplace on the planet and describe an injury to your patella, EVERYONE knows what you are talking about. This desire to cater to a vanishingly small percentage of the population, to make them feel better, is asinine. It will lead to preventable deaths, and that is despicable.

How will this lead to preventable deaths?

I think itā€™s stupid, but I donā€™t see the sky falling yet.

If idiocy like this is allowed to continue, then the medical personnel in the various country's are going to begin making simple mistakes because the language of medicine stops being the language of medicine. It's actually very simple.

Are you afraid the doctors will forget the word for vagina?

Nope. But I am a firm believer that once you have spent the time to formulate a language that the world can understand, you leave it the hell alone.
You tell me what possible good can come of corrupting the language.

I donā€™t see the good. I also donā€™t see the harm.

Apparently, this is a language choice directed to those who have expressed problems with the word vagina as too feminine. Itā€™s an attempt to communicate on a patientā€™s level.

If there is no good to be realized, then why bother?

It's like changing a whole restaurant menu in Chinese for 1% customers that can't read it and therefore making it all in French. Its STUPID.

This is changing a body part that pertains to WOMEN. Just because a man wanting to be a woman and having surgery to make a FRONT HOLE does not mean the word itself should be changed for those few transgenders who have issue with that word. If they want to be WOMAN, then they must use WOMAN WORDS that pertain to their newly made up body. VAGINA. Thats what it is. Period.

It's like changing a whole restaurant menu in Chinese for 1% customers that can't read it and therefore making it all in French. Its STUPID.

This is changing a body part that pertains to WOMEN. Just because a man wanting to be a woman and having surgery to make a FRONT HOLE does not mean the word itself should be changed for those few transgenders who have issue with that word. If they want to be WOMAN, then they must use WOMAN WORDS that pertain to their newly made up body. VAGINA. Thats what it is. Period.

Funniest thing is, is, how despite the hardly concealed five stories high King Kong of psychotic cultural revolution memes the Democratic party has introduced into American society, individual Democrats here on USMB and across the country still try to stand in front of that great ideological ape in embarrassed attempts to block it from plain sight with their barely sentient smoke and mirrors counter arguments. All of this anti-fact insanity is like quicksand. In post after post I read from Left leaning members, I am torn between responding to their make believe rhetoric-logic, tossing them a rope, or just taking another swig of Shiner Bock as I watch them sink past their noses into the quagmire of shame.

Forum List

Back