Holy toledo!! PC gone wild. Healthline changes "vagina" to "front hole" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Coffee just shot out my f'n nose!

:Ok when I first read this I thought it was a piece by the Onion. Alas Not so. It's for freaking real.

:lol:

"For the purposes of this guide, weā€™ll refer to the vagina as the ā€œfront holeā€ instead of solely using the medical term ā€œvagina.ā€ This is gender-inclusive language thatā€™s considerate of the fact that some trans people donā€™t identify with the labels the medical community attaches to their genitals."

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide

upload_2018-8-21_10-8-25.png

1. If you agree to have a front hole you are just an as*hole.
2. I wouldn't object Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi to have front holes.
3. Poor Soros will have to hire new designers for his idiotic pussy hats.

Last edited:

:Ok when I first read this I thought it was a piece by the Onion. Alas Not so. It's for freaking real.

"For the purposes of this guide, weā€™ll refer to the vagina as the ā€œfront holeā€ instead of solely using the medical term ā€œvagina.ā€ This is gender-inclusive language thatā€™s considerate of the fact that some trans people donā€™t identify with the labels the medical community attaches to their genitals."

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide
They changed it for one article for the purpose of better serving the audience for which the article is intended. But go ahead with your hysterics.

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide
They changed it for one article for the purpose of better serving the audience for which the article is intended. But go ahead with your hysterics.
it's fucking stupid.

but go ahead and defend it.

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide

Oh fucking bite me that I'm in hysterics. It's a medical health service. Consequently proper medical / anatomical terms should be used. This is ridiculous.

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide
it's fucking stupid.

:itsok:

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide

Holy Toledo? did you used to live in Oakland TD cause that is where that originated,the sports broadcasters for the A's AND RAIDERS say that.LOL

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide

Oh fucking bite me that I'm in hysterics. It's a medical health service. Consequently proper medical / anatomical terms should be used. This is ridiculous.
Jesus Christ with the hysterics :rolleyes:

Get a life

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide
it's fucking stupid.

you always seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with you is psycho, losing it, in "hysterics"...

you better have a parachute if you ever fall off that opinion you have of yourself.

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide
it's fucking stupid.

you always seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with you is psycho, losing it, in "hysterics"...

you better have a parachute if you ever fall off that opinion you have of yourself.
Think about this more. Do it :itsok:

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide
it's fucking stupid.

Think about this more. Do it :itsok:
good lord you make idiots look like einstein.

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide

ā€œMm, hey baby, howā€™s about you let me in the front hole this time?ā€ Mm. I guess it could work.

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide

Holy Toledo? did you used to live in Oakland TD cause that is where that originated,the sports broadcasters for the A's AND RAIDERS say that.LOL

Bill King baby, the Vin Scully of Football.

Forum List

Back