Holy toledo!! PC gone wild. Healthline changes "vagina" to "front hole" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Puckerus Cuntii would be more appropriate.
En Espanol, Heuco Mojado Stinko
In Ebonics.Dat place what makin you dick puke. Daddy said no kissin dat !

The Japanese use gesturing to talk about such things.
1514914224984.png

How will this lead to preventable deaths?

I think itā€™s stupid, but I donā€™t see the sky falling yet.

If idiocy like this is allowed to continue, then the medical personnel in the various country's are going to begin making simple mistakes because the language of medicine stops being the language of medicine. It's actually very simple.

Are you afraid the doctors will forget the word for vagina?

Nope. But I am a firm believer that once you have spent the time to formulate a language that the world can understand, you leave it the hell alone.
You tell me what possible good can come of corrupting the language.

I donā€™t see the good. I also donā€™t see the harm.

Apparently, this is a language choice directed to those who have expressed problems with the word vagina as too feminine. Itā€™s an attempt to communicate on a patientā€™s level.

If there is no good to be realized, then why bother?

I said I didnā€™t see the good. Clearly, the people who made the policy saw value in communicating more effectively with certain patients, and theyā€™re trying this tactic.

I think the panic and vitriol in reaction to this is more reactonary than logical.

At best,a population is going to feel validated by health care professionals. At worst, itā€™s going to accomplish nothing.

Cept..there are THREE holes in a woman. Pee hole, folded nicely between the front hole, then the TommyTaint bridge, then the butthole.
Naw. I hear he is Welsh. That means his mangina is really a hobbit hole.

:21:

Vagina isn't gender inclusive? It includes the gender that has one.

This is getting crazier everyday.

Someone running about yammering about front holes might get punched in the throat.

Apparently, the problem is that women who don't want to be women, but who still have "front holes", feel that calling them the V-word might lead people to believe that they're women, because they are, which is why they have "front holes", but they don't want to be, so they want to call them by some childishly crude name instead, in order to denigate them, so that people understand that they don't want to be women, even though they are.

There. That should clear it all up.

I can see that this upsets you.
But I cant understand why.
Its not like its a threat to our way of life.
And nothing that happens in Australia really matters anyway.

Because they are corrupting medical terminology in the quest for idiotic political correctness.
But what harm does it do ?

If you can't figure out on your own where the harm is in pandering to self-absorbed crazy people and dumbing down the language to make it less effective for no useful benefit, then I'm gonna have to say you're one of the crazy people, and I really can't help you.

Because they are corrupting medical terminology in the quest for idiotic political correctness.
What harm does the word vagina do?

It makes people who are women but don't want to be women feel like they're being categorized as being women, which they are, but they don't want to be.

Any time you choose to alter medical, and scientific terms, for the "feelings" of someone, it is a problem. We have spent CENTURIES defining words, and their application to the various parts of the human anatomy. Ultimately, if this insanity is allowed to continue, the language will fail, and people will die because one person said one thing, but the recipient hears something else.

Hey, I have an idea! Why don't we just go back to the caveman method of pointing at stuff and grunting? Screw this whole effective, precise communication bullshit. Who needs it? And that evolved, intelligent civilization that grows out of it? Fuck that noise. Too much hassle, anyway.

Hell, leftists are halfway to being primitive animals anyway, judging by their "rallies".

Any time you choose to alter medical, and scientific terms, for the "feelings" of someone, it is a problem. We have spent CENTURIES defining words, and their application to the various parts of the human anatomy. Ultimately, if this insanity is allowed to continue, the language will fail, and people will die because one person said one thing, but the recipient hears something else.
Most parts of the human anatomy have many words to describe them, not least our reproductive organs. And this has been the case since Roman times. Nobody got hurt.

I cant see it as a problem and I cant see it as something to get upset over.

There's a big difference between a bunch of uneducated halfwits who wouldn't know what to do with a "front hole" even if they encountered one, and people who - presumably - have medical educations and are dispensing medical advice as purported experts on the same.

YOU can't ever see anything as a fucking problem if pretending that it's not gives you the - utterly undeserved - warm fuzzy of believing you're a good person without your sorry ass having to actually do anything, including think.

Let me break it down for you, Marcus Welby, because I sincerely doubt that you understand 1 word in ten your doctor says to you when you visit, anyway.

First of all, a vagina is not a "hole", any more than your ears or your mouth are "holes" - which is to say, that's probably YOUR perception, but you're a three-toothed moron. Medical science has very specific names for very specific things, so that medical personnel can all be on EXACTLY the same page about PRECISELY what part of the body is being discussed and treated. This is sort of fucking important. Where "pussy", "front hole", or even the C-word might be good enough for some jagoff to indicate a vague general area of a woman's body into which he wants to insert his penis - and a moss-covered knothole in a tree would do just as well if necessary - I'd sorta like people who are talking about my health to do a bit better.

Also, while you're so busy kissing your own ass for your "signaled virtue" at being nice enough to shit all over the English language for the MUCH more important concern of not offending a handful of weirdos who aren't ever going to be happy with themselves or anything else anyway, have you considered that you're being offensive to a much larger number of people in the process, namely women who are perfectly happy with being women and who don't hate and despise their own reproductive organs and who find "front hole" to be crude and denigrating? Is that ALSO "not a problem" and "nothing to get upset over"?

Most parts of the human anatomy have many words to describe them, not least our reproductive organs. And this has been the case since Roman times. Nobody got hurt.

Not medically. If you go to a doctor anyplace on the planet and describe an injury to your patella, EVERYONE knows what you are talking about. This desire to cater to a vanishingly small percentage of the population, to make them feel better, is asinine. It will lead to preventable deaths, and that is despicable.

EXACTLY! I'm guessing that these malcontent women who don't want to be women don't care much for the words "uterus", "vulva", "cervix", or "labia" either, presuming that they're educated enough to know the difference. But if your doctor's testing you for cancer, it's sorta vaguely important for him to specify WHERE the tumor might be located, and "You have a growth on your front hole" really isn't gonna cut it.

Not medically. If you go to a doctor anyplace on the planet and describe an injury to your patella, EVERYONE knows what you are talking about. This desire to cater to a vanishingly small percentage of the population, to make them feel better, is asinine. It will lead to preventable deaths, and that is despicable.
Maybe not medically but you would have to be really dumb to not know what the Doctor was referring to. I think you just want t be outraged.

You'd have to be really dumb to think "front hole" covers it, is what you should say. Do you even know what the word "vagina" means, medically speaking? SPECIFICALLY what part of the body is being talked about? G'head. Amaze me with your brilliance.

Maybe not medically but you would have to be really dumb to not know what the Doctor was referring to. I think you just want t be outraged.

You'd have to be really dumb to think "front hole" covers it, is what you should say. Do you even know what the word "vagina" means, medically speaking? SPECIFICALLY what part of the body is being talked about? G'head. Amaze me with your brilliance.

Oh dear. Maybe you should all write a strongly worded letter to the Australian Government and tell them how their decision will cost lives.

DO IT NOW !!!!

"Vagina" is less offensive than "front hole."
But men who want to believe they're women face reality every time that awful term is used. It is not inclusive of the mentally I'll tard.

I think it's women who want to be men who are offended by the V-word. They don't like being reminded that they have girl parts.

Fauxmales, on the other hand, are apparently eager to call their useless, meaningless doctor-faked holes "vaginas" and to pretend they have the real thing.

Although maybe that was yesterday's "inclusive" attitude, and today's is something different. I dunno. I didn't get the talking points memo, because I'm not on the mailing list. I have an actual, real, functional vagina, so . . .

If idiocy like this is allowed to continue, then the medical personnel in the various country's are going to begin making simple mistakes because the language of medicine stops being the language of medicine. It's actually very simple.

I'm actually more concerned about lawsuits. Obviously, medical personnel are going to go right on communicating with each other in precise medical terminology. This is about communicating with the dipshit patient. If the patient insists on vague, non-specific made-up terms and is more concerned about his/her/its "feewings" than finding out exactly what's going on in the body he/she/it so despises, they're going to have even less chance of understanding what the doctor's trying to explain than most people. Which means they're gonna think something's going on that isn't quite right, and then they're going to get their cobweb-thin skin all in an uproar and run off to sue.

Nope. But I am a firm believer that once you have spent the time to formulate a language that the world can understand, you leave it the hell alone.
You tell me what possible good can come of corrupting the language.

I donā€™t see the good. I also donā€™t see the harm.

Apparently, this is a language choice directed to those who have expressed problems with the word vagina as too feminine. Itā€™s an attempt to communicate on a patientā€™s level.

Well, one assumes that you think preserving someone's feelings from being offended is of some value, so how about the fact that ACTUAL women find it offensive and degrading to have their genitals referred to as a "hole"? And unless you missed it, there are more of us.

OF COURSE "vagina" is feminine. That's because only women have them! You're not actually going to disguise that fact by being childishly crude about it. And it's NOT an attempt to communicate on the patient's level. It's an attempt to make the patient feel like it's not a freaking weirdo trying to change reality by wishing real hard. I for one officially stopped caring several insanities ago whether or not these hallucinating crybabies feel like shit about themselves or not. You don't feel normalized and like you fit properly into the world? GOOD! Because you don't, moron! DEAL with it.

Isn't it funny how the new PC term "front hole" sounds far grosser, cruder and more sexist than the neutral, medical term "vagina." In slang colloquialism "hole" means a whorish, dirty, skanky vagina. Like the STD-ridden Courtney Love and her joke of a band called "Hole." If the word "hole" makes men think of putrid, female garbage like Courtney Love, whose repulsiveness is a threat to heterosexuality, isn't that actually more sexist than the clinical term vagina? I'm honestly curious. Because when I think of the word "hole" in reference to females, I instantly think of the pig Ms. Love.

Speaking of the "Hole" band's Courtney Love, let me quote Jeff Ross' most brutal roast joke: "how is it possible that Courtney Love looks even WORSE than Kurt Cobain?" You'd think PC-crazed liberals could give vaginas a more polite name like, "Front aperture."

Forum List

Back