Holy Mother of the Universe - you need to watch this vid.

Apparently he's not as stupid as you. There was no probable cause to even ask him a question; some of us more intelligent folk take the 4th Amendment seriously.

Right. If the police were suspecting anything, they were to inform him. That is law. Without suspicion (aka, probable cause), no search or seizure. It's called the 4th amendment to the US Constitution, as you mentioned.

I do wish that Conservatives would actually read that great document now and again.

The cops weren't suspecting shit, they caught the man violating the seat belt law. All he had to do was show ID get his ticket and be on his way. Damn you people are stupid.
bull crap lone star....

an ID IS NOT REQUIRED when you are a passenger in the car or walking on the street....ALL the cop could demand IS HIS NAME, via his voice.

When did you go through the police academy?

Ill. Comp. Stat., ch. 725, §5/107-14

It happened in Indiana.

Indiana Code 34-28-5-3.5 makes the refusal to identify yourself a minor crime (a class C misdemeanor)

I didn't hear ANYONE say anything to that kid in the back seat. All I heard was "are you getting this?" or whatever she said to whomever was filming it. Fuck the kid freaking out..just make sure that camera is going. Eye roll.

I hope you get tazed and then dragged out a freshly broken window for being the weak minded disgusting piece of shit that you are.

At your age you'd probably get a heart attack from it, or at least some broken bones.

Not that I would object.

Actually, if done properly, it's nowhere near as traumatic as it looks. In N. Ireland we were sanctioned to break the window of a vehicle we suspected of carrying dissidents and drag them through it. Procedure dictates that the assaulting soldier must perform a sweep of the bottom of the window before extracting the Mick under suspicion so as to cause as little injury as possible. Naturally, on occasion we ignored this protocol and took enormous pleasure in inflicting as much pain as we possibly could. All's fair in love and war, eh.
That explains a number of things about you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I'm told a lot worse is done to Palestinians by IDF soldiers.

Could've been avoided if the stupid fuck just followed directions and exited the car. Nothing to see here.......just people creating problems for themselves.

Apparently he's not as stupid as you. There was no probable cause to even ask him a question; some of us more intelligent folk take the 4th Amendment seriously.

Right. If the police were suspecting anything, they were to inform him. That is law. Without suspicion (aka, probable cause), no search or seizure. It's called the 4th amendment to the US Constitution, as you mentioned.

I do wish that Conservatives would actually read that great document now and again.

The cops weren't suspecting shit, they caught the man violating the seat belt law. All he had to do was show ID get his ticket and be on his way. Damn you people are stupid.
bull crap lone star....

an ID IS NOT REQUIRED when you are a passenger in the car or walking on the street....ALL the cop could demand IS HIS NAME, via his voice.

When did you? You need to go again if you have already because YOU 'RE WRONG in every manner on this and if you are a cop, you are an asshole to the enth degree and SHOULD NOT BE A COP.... just by seeing your responses here on this board, and you are IGNORANT to boot!

YOU CAN NOT DEMAND a passenger's ID....PERIOD, whether there was a suspected civil violation or a criminal violation....

YOUR LINK THAT YOU GAVE STATES SUCH....

got it? Can YOU comprehend that...?

The only thing you can demand to get from that passenger not wearing their seat belt IS THEIR NAME....

THEY DO NOT HAVE TO PROVIDE COPS with an ID....PERIOD

Again....do you 'got that'?

===========================

Now lets recap, we've passed laws requiring passengers to wear seat belts when in a moving car because WE WANT TO SAVE THESE PEOPLE'S LIVES.....we don't want people to unnecessarily die when in a car accident and we the people are trying to protect other people from their own choice to be stupid.

fine and dandy

THEN you have ASSHOLES like this cop that bashes in a glass window with a hammer, with GLASS FLYING EVERYWHERE, with children in the back seat that could have been HARMED and this passenger that could have been harmed....

ALL FOR a CIVIL violation that has a penalty for breaking it, of $25?

YOU ARE CERTIFIABLY INSANE

and YOU REALLY PISS ME OFF WITH YOUR ARROGANCE.

With more and more of these incidents of over the top police actions occuring I'm becoming concerned that individuals who are confronted by armed officers with tasers are going to be too afraid to get out of a vehicle or not obeying a command and running away in fear or worse yet shooting first in a frighted action of "self" defense.

When citizens of a nation become fearful of those who have sworn to "serve and protect" thats indicative that a country has a serious issue on their hands with law enforcement.

I'm pro police all the way but the frequency of these incidences aren't giving me a warm and fuzzy.
They become fearful because they are lemmings that are led by the media to be fearful. The people were not cooperating and typically only one side is displayed. You can't expect to lock yourself in the car until the police go away. How would that work? If there's a unlawful command, you take it up later with the chief, sheriff, mayor or lawyer.
wasn't she on the phone with 911?

The cops CAN ask for whatever they want. What quaint little village do you live in, Care4all? I'd like to live in that shangri-la.

The passenger was a dick. The cops were dicks. The bitch on the phone was an idiot for escalating it, especially since her mother was dying and wanted to get to the hospital. The poor kid in the backseat is the real victim. All ANY of them had to do was go thru the motions, do as asked, tell the officers about the mom and none of this MAY not have happened.

The cops CAN ask for whatever they want. What quaint little village do you live in, Care4all? I'd like to live in that shangri-la.

The passenger was a dick. The cops were dicks. The bitch on the phone was an idiot for escalating it, especially since her mother was dying and wanted to get to the hospital. The poor kid in the backseat is the real victim. All ANY of them had to do was go thru the motions, do as asked, tell the officers about the mom and none of this MAY not have happened.

The driver was pulled over for a seatbelt violation. The passenger was not driving.
And no, you fucking idiot, the police CANNOT ask for whatever they want.

Maybe. What does it change? You get pulled over, call 911, then what? The cops are already there.

I was harassed many years ago by an Austin, TX motorcycle cop for choosing the wrong lane out of 5 possible options when leaving the main downtown Post Office. When he pulled me over and gave me his ration of bullshit, I gave him my PA license and explained to him that I had just arrived in his fucking great city only 5 days before. He continued to chide me and I didn't back down. So he proceeded to threaten me with arrest. I am a fair-haired, blue-eyed white woman and it was 1978. I can only imagine what this asshole did with black people.

The police in this country need to be taken down many, many notches.

I sense Al and Jesse just sprouted hard-ons.

I sense you've never had one.
Probably not the way you've had them.

bull crap lone star....

When did you? You need to go again if you have already because YOU 'RE WRONG in every manner on this and if you are a cop, you are an asshole to the enth degree and SHOULD NOT BE A COP.... just by seeing your responses here on this board, and you are IGNORANT to boot!

YOU CAN NOT DEMAND a passenger's ID....PERIOD, whether there was a suspected civil violation or a criminal violation....

The only thing you can demand to get from that passenger not wearing their seat belt IS THEIR NAME....

Now lets recap, we've passed laws requiring passengers to wear seat belts when in a moving car because WE WANT TO SAVE THESE PEOPLE'S LIVES.....we don't want people to unnecessarily die when in a car accident and we the people are trying to protect other people from their own choice to be stupid.

fine and dandy

THEN you have ASSHOLES like this cop that bashes in a glass window with a hammer, with GLASS FLYING EVERYWHERE, with children in the back seat ......

And then stupid white people wonder why black kids grow up to be fearful black teenagers with attitude who hate the police.....

I was harassed many years ago by an Austin, TX motorcycle cop for choosing the wrong lane out of 5 possible options when leaving the main downtown Post Office. When he pulled me over and gave me his ration of bullshit, I gave him my PA license and explained to him that I had just arrived in his fucking great city only 5 days before. He continued to chide me and I didn't back down. So he proceeded to threaten me with arrest. I am a fair-haired, blue-eyed white woman and it was 1978. I can only imagine what this asshole did with black people.

You ran your yap at a cop that didn't cite you when he could have and you figure he would have done worse for blacks. That makes sense.

And then stupid white people wonder why black kids grow up to be fearful black teenagers with attitude who hate the police.....
Being a teenager isn't grown up. Lots of cops are black too. True story.

I didn't say they were adults. I said they were teenagers. You've got to be one of the dumbest people on this board.

I know you won't go to this link below. Your mouse is racially biased and about the size of your brain, too.

The Race Gap in America’s Police Departments

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-gap-in-americas-police-departments.html?_r=0

sure they can ASK whatever they want to ASK, but the Passenger in this seat belt stop, IS NOT REQUIRED to have any ID at all on himself, NONE, and he is not required by law to give any ID to the officer that ASKS....

If the officer asks for his NAME, he is required by law, to give his name Gracie....to ONLY verbally give his name in this situation....and any situation out on the street, in your own yard, in a neighbor's yard, in the public square, if a cop detains you, and he asks for your name, you are required to give your name....you are NOT REQUIRED to give him any ID.....

drum roll.................

because we are NOT REQUIRED to carry ''gestapo papers ala ID'' with us, whenever outside....or where ever we may go, PERIOD.

You ran your yap at a cop that didn't cite you when he could have and you figure he would have done worse for blacks. That makes sense.

Yes, because cops know that white people are far more likely to file a complaint than blacks, which I did and the asshole was reprimanded.

I bet you wet your panties when you get a parking ticket.

sure they can ASK whatever they want to ASK, but the Passenger in this seat belt stop, IS NOT REQUIRED to have any ID at all on himself, NONE, and he is not required by law to give any ID to the officer that ASKS....

If the officer asks for his NAME, he is required by law, to give his name Gracie....to ONLY verbally give his name in this situation....and any situation out on the street, in your own yard, in a neighbor's yard, in the public square, if a cop detains you, and he asks for your name, you are required to give your name....you are NOT REQUIRED to give him any ID.....

drum roll.................

because we are NOT REQUIRED to carry ''gestapo papers ala ID'' with us, whenever outside....or where ever we may go, PERIOD.

But these are the same pinheads who say they fear this is where the country is headed, then turn around and blindingly defend this behavior by the authorities. There just ain't no stupid on the internet like this place.

With more and more of these incidents of over the top police actions occuring I'm becoming concerned that individuals who are confronted by armed officers with tasers are going to be too afraid to get out of a vehicle or not obeying a command and running away in fear or worse yet shooting first in a frighted action of "self" defense.

When citizens of a nation become fearful of those who have sworn to "serve and protect" thats indicative that a country has a serious issue on their hands with law enforcement.

I'm pro police all the way but the frequency of these incidences aren't giving me a warm and fuzzy.
They become fearful because they are lemmings that are led by the media to be fearful. The people were not cooperating and typically only one side is displayed. You can't expect to lock yourself in the car until the police go away. How would that work? If there's a unlawful command, you take it up later with the chief, sheriff, mayor or lawyer.

That she was. She was terrified. We are witnessing over the top out of control police actions on a day to day.

As I said in another post it is up to those police officers who are supposed to be well trained and equipped to handle a wide range of situations and most certainly attempt tokeep any given situation low key and diffuse any number of situations they encounter with the civilian population they are supposed to "serve and protect" not freaking terrorize them.

It is up to the police officers to behave in a professional manner.

What we are witnessing all too frequently are policemen jaking a situation where it results in an over the top reaction and people are truly becoming fearful.

And for good reason. Something has to change.

I sense Al and Jesse just sprouted hard-ons.

I sense you've never had one.
Probably not the way you've had them.

bull crap lone star....

fine and dandy

THEN you have ASSHOLES like this cop that bashes in a glass window with a hammer, with GLASS FLYING EVERYWHERE, with children in the back seat ......

Being a teenager isn't grown up. Lots of cops are black too. True story.

Check this one out. I couldn't believe it. I'm just thankful that there are people out there who are keeping their wits about them and filming.

This one is wild. All over a cigarette.

The cop is right on the tape asking the kid who at this point is on the ground and begging not to be hit saying "you want to get fucked up?".

No excuse. None. Zip. Nada.

Shocking moment NYPD officer knocked out teen and left him brain-damaged after stopping him for smoking a cigarette
  • Marcel Hamer of Brooklyn, New York, was walking home from school this past June when an officer stopped him believing he was smoking marijuana
  • It is not clear what happened next, but video shows the cop ultimately asking Hamer if he wanted to get 'f***ed up' and then knocking him out
  • Now, the 17-year-old and his family have filed a civil suit against the New York Police Department

1412827440517_wps_62_A_police_officer_apparent.jpg

The video opens with Hamer laying on the ground and pleading with the officer that it was 'just a cigarette,' as the cop screams at the teen, 'Do you wanna get f***ed up?'

The officer then goes even further, letting the boy's friends he is fine with them filming the incident, seeming to imply he does not believe he is doing anything wrong.

'Yeah, get it on film,' he tells the high school students.

The sound of Hamer being hit is heard soon after and then the boy's entire body goes limp.

NYPD cop knocks out Brooklyn teenager as he lies in the street pleading Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

Forum List

Back