Holy Mother of the Universe - you need to watch this vid.

The cops weren't suspecting shit, they caught the man violating the seat belt law. All he had to do was show ID get his ticket and be on his way. Damn you people are stupid.

Are you that fucking stupid? Oh I guess you are.

You do know that both were in violation of the law so that pretty much gives the police the right to ask for ID.

Apparently you are the stupid, half cocked ass here. The passenger was seat belted until the initial traffic stop and not the subject of a seat belt violation, further he attempted to explain that he had surrendered his license previously in another matter and was attempting to give them the court documents. They refused to look at them.
If the only alleged violation was the seat belt violation then no probable caused existed for a search.

But then why should you warm up your three brain cells just to post an informed opinion on an internet forum.

But Kurtz argued that there was no search or any evidence to suggest criminal activity, and Jones said he was wearing a seat belt when the car was stopped and police never told him about their intention to ticket him.

He said she said. I believe the cops.
There you have it. Even with video evidence....some refuse to see.

The video doesn't show him wearing a seatbelt.

Well, duh. The police already noted that he and the children had their seatbelts on, otherwise, the police would have also cited him, and in the case of the children, both parents again.

DUH.

They did cite him. They also stunned his dumbass.

Could've been avoided if the stupid fuck just followed directions and exited the car. Nothing to see here.......just people creating problems for themselves.

Apparently he's not as stupid as you. There was no probable cause to even ask him a question; some of us more intelligent folk take the 4th Amendment seriously.

Next time you're pulled over, just don't follow directions, and argue your 4th amendment rights with the officer and see what happens..............................:boobies:.
So you are cool with the cops violating your rights and you would bend over like a punk to receive the violation?

Could've been avoided if the stupid fuck just followed directions and exited the car. Nothing to see here.......just people creating problems for themselves.

Apparently he's not as stupid as you. There was no probable cause to even ask him a question; some of us more intelligent folk take the 4th Amendment seriously.

Right. If the police were suspecting anything, they were to inform him. That is law. Without suspicion (aka, probable cause), no search or seizure. It's called the 4th amendment to the US Constitution, as you mentioned.

I do wish that Conservatives would actually read that great document now and again.

The cops weren't suspecting shit, they caught the man violating the seat belt law. All he had to do was show ID get his ticket and be on his way. Damn you people are stupid.
bull crap lone star....

an ID IS NOT REQUIRED when you are a passenger in the car or walking on the street....ALL the cop could demand IS HIS NAME, via his voice.

Right. If the police were suspecting anything, they were to inform him. That is law. Without suspicion (aka, probable cause), no search or seizure. It's called the 4th amendment to the US Constitution, as you mentioned.

I do wish that Conservatives would actually read that great document now and again.

bull crap lone star....

an ID IS NOT REQUIRED when you are a passenger in the car or walking on the street....ALL the cop could demand IS HIS NAME, via his voice.
I'm surprised Lonestar doesnt know this. He is a convict and has been arrested before.

Next time you're pulled over, just don't follow directions, and argue your 4th amendment rights with the officer and see what happens..............................:boobies:.
So you are cool with the cops violating your rights and you would bend over like a punk to receive the violation?

You got it back asswards.......the punks are the ones who simply cannot follow simple legal directions like step out of the car. See my post on traffic stops for dummies and be sure to read the link.....or not.

You got it back asswards.......the punks are the ones who simply cannot follow simple legal directions like step out of the car. See my post on traffic stops for dummies and be sure to read the link.....or not.
He wasnt required to step out the car. His rights were violated. What confuses you about that?

He wasnt required to step out the car. His rights were violated. What confuses you about that?

You were there? You witnessed the whole thing?
Go ahead and act like a petulant child the next time you get stopped......maybe you'll become famous.

You were there? You witnessed the whole thing?
Go ahead and act like a petulant child the next time you get stopped......maybe you'll become famous.

No I saw the video.

I dont have to act like a petulant child. I just hand the cops my cellphone and tell them my attorney would like to speak with them. Works like a charm every time.

bull crap lone star....

When did you go through the police academy?

Ill. Comp. Stat., ch. 725, §5/107-14

I didn't hear ANYONE say anything to that kid in the back seat. All I heard was "are you getting this?" or whatever she said to whomever was filming it. Fuck the kid freaking out..just make sure that camera is going. Eye roll.

I hope you get tazed and then dragged out a freshly broken window for being the weak minded disgusting piece of shit that you are.

At your age you'd probably get a heart attack from it, or at least some broken bones.

Not that I would object.

Actually, if done properly, it's nowhere near as traumatic as it looks. In N. Ireland we were sanctioned to break the window of a vehicle we suspected of carrying dissidents and drag them through it. Procedure dictates that the assaulting soldier must perform a sweep of the bottom of the window before extracting the Mick under suspicion so as to cause as little injury as possible. Naturally, on occasion we ignored this protocol and took enormous pleasure in inflicting as much pain as we possibly could. All's fair in love and war, eh.
That explains a number of things about you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Apparently you are the stupid, half cocked ass here. The passenger was seat belted until the initial traffic stop and not the subject of a seat belt violation, further he attempted to explain that he had surrendered his license previously in another matter and was attempting to give them the court documents. They refused to look at them.
If the only alleged violation was the seat belt violation then no probable caused existed for a search.

But then why should you warm up your three brain cells just to post an informed opinion on an internet forum.

But Kurtz argued that there was no search or any evidence to suggest criminal activity, and Jones said he was wearing a seat belt when the car was stopped and police never told him about their intention to ticket him.

Well, duh. The police already noted that he and the children had their seatbelts on, otherwise, the police would have also cited him, and in the case of the children, both parents again.

DUH.

They may have cited him afterward but not before.

Are you really that stupid.

bull crap lone star....

When did you go through the police academy?

Ill. Comp. Stat., ch. 725, §5/107-14

It happened in Indiana.

DUH.

Rhetorical question.

DUH.

Rhetorical question.

Very likely.

DUH.

No but it's painfully obvious you are that stupid. Nothing in my comment stated which event may have happened first.

Forum List

Back