Holy Mother of the Universe - you need to watch this vid.

This thread is a total fail. Liberals complaining about Big Government. This is exactly what you fools are voting for.

More_Government_zpsb96bfdbb.jpg

No excuse for that, and I'm certain they're going to pay bigtime, but why oh why didn't the guy just get out of the damn car ?

Because there should be no reason for him to have to. Without having indicated even the hint of probable cause, the police were not within their right to ask him to get out of the car. He was

a.) not the driver
b.) was seat-belted

Yeah, I get all that, but how about worrying about those things later and for now complying so you can get the fuck on your way.

I didn't hear ANYONE say anything to that kid in the back seat. All I heard was "are you getting this?" or whatever she said to whomever was filming it. Fuck the kid freaking out..just make sure that camera is going. Eye roll.

I didn't hear ANYONE say anything to that kid in the back seat. All I heard was "are you getting this?" or whatever she said to whomever was filming it. Fuck the kid freaking out..just make sure that camera is going. Eye roll.

Because the older child was quiet to begin with. Sorry, Gracie, I cannot agree with you about this. The cops created this stress, over one person, the driver, who was not seat-belted and who immediately admitted it. They should have either warned her or written the ticket and then that would be that. Everything else they did was way and beyond and there will be hell to pay for it, I am quite sure.

Could've been avoided if the stupid fuck just followed directions and exited the car. Nothing to see here.......just people creating problems for themselves.

Apparently he's not as stupid as you. There was no probable cause to even ask him a question; some of us more intelligent folk take the 4th Amendment seriously.

Right. If the police were suspecting anything, they were to inform him. That is law. Without suspicion (aka, probable cause), no search or seizure. It's called the 4th amendment to the US Constitution, as you mentioned.

I do wish that Conservatives would actually read that great document now and again.

The cops weren't suspecting shit, they caught the man violating the seat belt law. All he had to do was show ID get his ticket and be on his way. Damn you people are stupid.

No. Wrong.

They caught the driver, a woman, violating a seat-belt law. The man was seated in the front passenger seat and he was seat-belted. There was no reason in the world for the cops to focus in on him.

Get your facts straight.

The video doesn't show him wearing a seatbelt.

Could've been avoided if the stupid fuck just followed directions and exited the car. Nothing to see here.......just people creating problems for themselves.

Apparently he's not as stupid as you. There was no probable cause to even ask him a question; some of us more intelligent folk take the 4th Amendment seriously.

Right. If the police were suspecting anything, they were to inform him. That is law. Without suspicion (aka, probable cause), no search or seizure. It's called the 4th amendment to the US Constitution, as you mentioned.

I do wish that Conservatives would actually read that great document now and again.

The cops weren't suspecting shit, they caught the man violating the seat belt law. All he had to do was show ID get his ticket and be on his way. Damn you people are stupid.

Are you that fucking stupid? Oh I guess you are.

You do know that both were in violation of the law so that pretty much gives the police the right to ask for ID.

Apparently you are the stupid, half cocked ass here. The passenger was seat belted until the initial traffic stop and not the subject of a seat belt violation, further he attempted to explain that he had surrendered his license previously in another matter and was attempting to give them the court documents. They refused to look at them.
If the only alleged violation was the seat belt violation then no probable caused existed for a search.

But then why should you warm up your three brain cells just to post an informed opinion on an internet forum.

But Kurtz argued that there was no search or any evidence to suggest criminal activity, and Jones said he was wearing a seat belt when the car was stopped and police never told him about their intention to ticket him.

He said she said. I believe the cops.

Which is a very wise move in this day and age. Do you honestly think people would have believed this had happened as it did without the evidence? If the police were behaving in that way to me and my family I would want to make sure it got recorded too.

You do know that both were in violation of the law so that pretty much gives the police the right to ask for ID.

Apparently you are the stupid, half cocked ass here. The passenger was seat belted until the initial traffic stop and not the subject of a seat belt violation, further he attempted to explain that he had surrendered his license previously in another matter and was attempting to give them the court documents. They refused to look at them.
If the only alleged violation was the seat belt violation then no probable caused existed for a search.

But then why should you warm up your three brain cells just to post an informed opinion on an internet forum.

But Kurtz argued that there was no search or any evidence to suggest criminal activity, and Jones said he was wearing a seat belt when the car was stopped and police never told him about their intention to ticket him.

There you have it. Even with video evidence....some refuse to see.

So the video started while they were driving?

Note: the video sure does show the behavior of the "cops".

So the video started while they were driving?

Note: the video sure does show the behavior of the "cops".

The behavior of the occupants dictated the cops behavior.

Had the woman just complied, none of the following events would have happened. But go ahead and blame the cops for doing their job, that's what you nutters do.

We have no idea what the mother or father said to their children before the film began. We only see 3 to 4 minutes of video, but that video tells us alot about the police.

We have no idea what the mother or father said to their children before the film began. We only see 3 to 4 minutes of video, but that video tells us alot about the police.
It most certainly does. The teen boy was wise to get that all on video.

Why do Rightists admire police states (thanks to the l;ast Repub Admin who were asleep at the wheel so they overcompensated for their incompetence by creating the most odious voluntarily imposed police state the world has heretofore known :thup: ) so? They need authority figures for some reason.

Well, duh. The police already noted that he and the children had their seatbelts on, otherwise, the police would have also cited him, and in the case of the children, both parents again.

DUH.

Police Brutality gone absolutely rampant. There is just no other way to describe this.

Just watch:
I can't watch it enough, thanks. The retarded road side lawyers thought they knew the law better than the cops and even had their kid record their idiocy. Yep, just keep yer winders rolled up and the cops can't touch you. You can't fix stupid.

With more and more of these incidents of over the top police actions occuring I'm becoming concerned that individuals who are confronted by armed officers with tasers are going to be too afraid to get out of a vehicle or not obeying a command and running away in fear or worse yet shooting first in a frighted action of "self" defense.

When citizens of a nation become fearful of those who have sworn to "serve and protect" thats indicative that a country has a serious issue on their hands with law enforcement.

I'm pro police all the way but the frequency of these incidences aren't giving me a warm and fuzzy.
They become fearful because they are lemmings that are led by the media to be fearful. The people were not cooperating and typically only one side is displayed. You can't expect to lock yourself in the car until the police go away. How would that work? If there's a unlawful command, you take it up later with the chief, sheriff, mayor or lawyer.

I hope you get tazed and then dragged out a freshly broken window for being the weak minded disgusting piece of shit that you are.

At your age you'd probably get a heart attack from it, or at least some broken bones.

Not that I would object.

I hope you get tazed and then dragged out a freshly broken window for being the weak minded disgusting piece of shit that you are.

At your age you'd probably get a heart attack from it, or at least some broken bones.

Not that I would object.

Actually, if done properly, it's nowhere near as traumatic as it looks. In N. Ireland we were sanctioned to break the window of a vehicle we suspected of carrying dissidents and drag them through it. Procedure dictates that the assaulting soldier must perform a sweep of the bottom of the window before extracting the Mick under suspicion so as to cause as little injury as possible. Naturally, on occasion we ignored this protocol and took enormous pleasure in inflicting as much pain as we possibly could. All's fair in love and war, eh.

Forum List

Back