The 10 states with the worst quality of life (90% Red States)

Are you surprised?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Work in the north, retire in the south.

Weather is much better, and taxes are always lower.

You can have the blue states, be my guest, in fact I hope articles like this encourage liberals to either stay in the blue, or move to the blue.

Thanks for your help Candy !

To nobody's surprise, nine out of ten states (rated by Yahoo) for poorest quality of life for it's citizens are Red states in the South.
Yet each one will be red in the next election or two....(with the possible exception of Arkansas). How Texas missed the list is anyone's guess.
Why is that?
Normal people don't look at their position in life and immediately think "I should have the government force other people to make my life better!"
:dunno:

You can have the blue states, be my guest, in fact I hope articles like this encourage liberals to either stay in the blue, or move to the blue.

The south does love itself that blue state money. After all they have the highest rate of welfare participation.

Quality of life also includes access to medical care

The south does love itself that blue state money. After all they have the highest rate of welfare participation.

That's fine, the left loves handing over as much of their earnings to the government as possible, so we'll spend it as long as you keep sending it.

To nobody's surprise, nine out of ten states (rated by Yahoo) for poorest quality of life for it's citizens are Red states in the South.

The 10 states with the worst quality of life - Yahoo Finance

Yet each one will be red in the next election or two....(with the possible exception of Arkansas). How Texas missed the list is anyone's guess.
lower income people including retirees in my nice blue State are finding it harder and harder to stay here....even many middle classers are having their tough moments....

Nearly 70% of all gun related deaths are suicide. I've posted the links before. Most are white guys in Red States.

That's 70% of ALL gun related deaths. That include bank robbers, shoot outs, 5 year old's killing baby sister, 9 year old's killing their automatic weapon instructor and even gang violence.

Nearly 70% of all gun related deaths are suicide. I've posted the links before. Most are white guys in Red States.
That's 70% of ALL gun related deaths. That include bank robbers, shoot outs, 5 year old's killing baby sister, 9 year old's killing their automatic weapon instructor and even gang violence.
The above post is desperately searching for a relevant point.

Forum List

Back