Holy Mother of the Universe - you need to watch this vid.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Police Brutality gone absolutely rampant. There is just no other way to describe this.

Just watch:

Long story short: married couple with 2 children in the back, on the way to the hospital in Chicago. The young woman's mother is dying. The young woman is stopped because she did not have her seat-belt on, which she readily admitted to. The cops write also demand to see her husband's ID (he is in the passenger seat). He has no ID with him, but then shows them a ticket he received. When he reaches into a bag to get the ticket, the cops pull their guns. They demand that he get out of the car. He refuses. They break the glass of the window, tase him and drag him away. The one son films all of it.

The couple has filed suit. You can read the suit here:

PDF Full text of lawsuit against Hammond Indiana police officers - Chicago Tribune

Interesting information on p. 17 of the document, about the past history of two of the cops.
You should read the entire text of the lawsuit.

So, for a minor traffic violation, the lives of four US citizens were endangered by Indiana Police Officers who had no probable cause to suspect a crime of any sort at all.

The story is being reported all over the place:

Tasered Passenger My Civil Rights Were Just Thrown Out the Window - NBC News

http://abc7chicago.com/news/hammond-pd-accused-of-excessive-force/340230/

Hammond Family Sues Police For Excessive Force During Traffic Stop CBS Chicago

Lisa Mahone Jamal Jones Family sues for excessive force after police allegedly smash car window - wptv.com

CNN panel erupts in argument about cops and racial profiling - The Washington Post

WATCH Cops smash window to use Taser on passenger during seat belt traffic stop

Indiana police smash window and taser passenger during routine traffic stop Daily Mail Online

Police sued for using stun gun on man after smashing car window US news theguardian.com

Police shatter car window extract passenger after alleged seatbelt violation Police State USA

Video Shows Officer Using Stun Gun in Traffic Stop - ABC News

Hammond family claims police overstepped their authority during - FOX 32 News Chicago

Video Cop Smashes Through Window Tasers Man As He Refuses To Show ID During Traffic Stop Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

It is even being reported in Germany:

Polizist schl gt Fenster ein und tasert Beifahrer Junge filmt bergriff mit seinem Handy - RTL.de

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not going to say this is about race, because I don't know. None of us know for sure.

But should the other incidents in which at least two of the officiers have been accused of similar behavior also involved race, then things might look different.

This is about police brutality. I have a family member who is a police officer, so I am a big fan of our law enforcement and also know what they go through. But even my relative was incensed when he saw this, said that the cop who broke the glass was "way out of line".

If we live in a land where innocence is assumed until proven otherwise and the police had absolutely no reason to suspect anything about the guy in the passenger seat, then why in the hell did they behave this way?

This is just fucking crazy. It's not supposed to be this way in the freest nation on earth.

Could've been avoided if the stupid fuck just followed directions and exited the car. Nothing to see here.......just people creating problems for themselves.

Could've been avoided if the stupid fuck just followed directions and exited the car. Nothing to see here.......just people creating problems for themselves.

Apparently he's not as stupid as you. There was no probable cause to even ask him a question; some of us more intelligent folk take the 4th Amendment seriously.

Next time you're pulled over, just don't follow directions, and argue your 4th amendment rights with the officer and see what happens..............................:boobies:.

• Banned

Apparently he's not as stupid as you. There was no probable cause to even ask him a question; some of us more intelligent folk take the 4th Amendment seriously.

Right. If the police were suspecting anything, they were to inform him. That is law. Without suspicion (aka, probable cause), no search or seizure. It's called the 4th amendment to the US Constitution, as you mentioned.

I do wish that Conservatives would actually read that great document now and again.

Right. If the police were suspecting anything, they were to inform him. That is law. Without suspicion (aka, probable cause), no search or seizure. It's called the 4th amendment to the US Constitution, as you mentioned.

I do wish that Conservatives would actually read that great document now and again.

As you can see from the post above you, the concept of actually believing one has a right to exercise their rights is foreign to some people.

As you can see from the post above you, the concept of actually believing one has a right to exercise their rights is foreign to some people.

Magic 8-ball sees a tazing in your future..........

Police Brutality gone absolutely rampant. There is just no other way to describe this.

Just watch:

Long story short: married couple with 2 children in the back, on the way to the hospital in Chicago. The young woman's mother is dying. The young woman is stopped because she did not have her seat-belt on, which she readily admitted to. The cops write also demand to see her husband's ID (he is in the passenger seat). He has no ID with him, but then shows them a ticket he received. When he reaches into a bag to get the ticket, the cops pull their guns. They demand that he get out of the car. He refuses. They break the glass of the window, tase him and drag him away. The one son films all of it.

The couple has filed suit. You can read the suit here:

PDF Full text of lawsuit against Hammond Indiana police officers - Chicago Tribune

Interesting information on p. 17 of the document, about the past history of two of the cops.
You should read the entire text of the lawsuit.

So, for a minor traffic violation, the lives of four US citizens were endangered by Indiana Police Officers who had no probable cause to suspect a crime of any sort at all.

The story is being reported all over the place:

Tasered Passenger My Civil Rights Were Just Thrown Out the Window - NBC News

http://abc7chicago.com/news/hammond-pd-accused-of-excessive-force/340230/

Hammond Family Sues Police For Excessive Force During Traffic Stop CBS Chicago

Lisa Mahone Jamal Jones Family sues for excessive force after police allegedly smash car window - wptv.com

CNN panel erupts in argument about cops and racial profiling - The Washington Post

WATCH Cops smash window to use Taser on passenger during seat belt traffic stop

Indiana police smash window and taser passenger during routine traffic stop Daily Mail Online

Police sued for using stun gun on man after smashing car window US news theguardian.com

Police shatter car window extract passenger after alleged seatbelt violation Police State USA

Video Shows Officer Using Stun Gun in Traffic Stop - ABC News

Hammond family claims police overstepped their authority during - FOX 32 News Chicago

Video Cop Smashes Through Window Tasers Man As He Refuses To Show ID During Traffic Stop Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

It is even being reported in Germany:

Polizist schl gt Fenster ein und tasert Beifahrer Junge filmt bergriff mit seinem Handy - RTL.de

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not going to say this is about race, because I don't know. None of us know for sure.

But should the other incidents in which at least two of the officiers have been accused of similar behavior also involved race, then things might look different.

This is about police brutality. I have a family member who is a police officer, so I am a big fan of our law enforcement and also know what they go through. But even my relative was incensed when he saw this, said that the cop who broke the glass was "way out of line".

If we live in a land where innocence is assumed until proven otherwise and the police had absolutely no reason to suspect anything about the guy in the passenger seat, then why in the hell did they behave this way?

This is just fucking crazy. It's not supposed to be this way in the freest nation on earth.

Dumbass should have just gotten out.

Indubitably.

Are you that fucking stupid? Oh I guess you are.

You do know that both were in violation of the law so that pretty much gives the police the right to ask for ID.

Magic 8-ball sees a tazing in your future..........

Who's more stupid...you for needing an 8-ball or the 8-ball indulging you???

The cops weren't suspecting shit, they caught the man violating the seat belt law. All he had to do was show ID get his ticket and be on his way. Damn you people are stupid.

You do know that both were in violation of the law so that pretty much gives the police the right to ask for ID.

The cops weren't suspecting shit, they caught the man violating the seat belt law. All he had to do was show ID get his ticket and be on his way. Damn you people are stupid.

No. Wrong.

They caught the driver, a woman, violating a seat-belt law. The man was seated in the front passenger seat and he was seat-belted. There was no reason in the world for the cops to focus in on him.

Get your facts straight.

Apparently you are the stupid, half cocked ass here. The passenger was seat belted until the initial traffic stop and not the subject of a seat belt violation, further he attempted to explain that he had surrendered his license previously in another matter and was attempting to give them the court documents. They refused to look at them.
If the only alleged violation was the seat belt violation then no probable caused existed for a search.

But then why should you warm up your three brain cells just to post an informed opinion on an internet forum.

But Kurtz argued that there was no search or any evidence to suggest criminal activity, and Jones said he was wearing a seat belt when the car was stopped and police never told him about their intention to ticket him.

With more and more of these incidents of over the top police actions occuring I'm becoming concerned that individuals who are confronted by armed officers with tasers are going to be too afraid to get out of a vehicle or not obeying a command and running away in fear or worse yet shooting first in a frighted action of "self" defense.

When citizens of a nation become fearful of those who have sworn to "serve and protect" thats indicative that a country has a serious issue on their hands with law enforcement.

I'm pro police all the way but the frequency of these incidences aren't giving me a warm and fuzzy.

Cripes I was finally able to link to the Guardian. Holy toledo! When a citizen calls 911 because she's afraid of the police, something is really really rotten in Denmark.

"Before that Mahone can be heard saying she is scared after officers pulled a gun on them.

The lawsuit says Mahone called the emergency 911 dispatch number when she became concerned about the officers’ actions."

Forum List

Back