Holy Mother of God.. Scarey stuff...

What a pride, a sword-rattling crusader! Yes, bomb 'em all!

Reagan didn't get any hostages released by bombing anything- he got it by selling weapons to "terrorist" Iran to fund his own terrorists in Nicaragua.
OUch.. In my heart I know that I've done nothing wrong .. though the facts show otherwise...

and why can we afford to lose san francisco? because the people who live there have different beliefs than you do?

Because the people there are a bunch of fucking dumbasses that think they know it all. You must be from there as well.

ANOTHER THOM HARTMANN PIECE I THOUGHT YOU'D ENJOY:

It was Reagan who began the deliberate and intentional destruction of the United States of America when he famously cracked (and then incessantly repeated): "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

Reagan, like George W. Bush after him, failed to understand that when people come together into community, and then into nationhood, that they organize themselves to protect themselves from predators, both human and corporate, both domestic and foreign. This form of organization is called government.

But the Reagan/Bush ideologues don't "believe" in government, in anything other than a military and police capacity. Government should punish, they agree, but it should never nurture, protect, or defend individuals. Nurturing and protecting, they suggest, is the more appropriate role of religious institutions, private charities, families, and - perhaps most important - corporations.

There's a difference between a community banding together to do something and the waiting for the government to do something. Look at the difference between New Orleans (help us help us) and New York (we going to kick some ass). New Yorkers helped each other in the aftermath of 9/11. New Orleans waited at the Superdome and looted each other.

Last edited:
You're a sick fuck. I suppose you wouldn't mind seeing San fran nuked because of how liberal it is. Nevermind all the innocent children that have no fucking allegiance to any political ideology.

People like you give conservatism a bad name, and that's putting it lightly. I love how it's not cool around here to talk about a presidential candidate getting bumped off because people don't agree with their politics, but it's perfectly ok for you to say you'd like to see a whole US city get nuked, simply because it's the most liberal city in the country.

I never said I wanted it nuked. I simply stated if one HAD to be nuked, San Fran would be my choice. Try to comprehend things a little better before you fly off the fucking handle.

And you are a cop??? You're a fucking cop, but you want a city to get nuked. If you ever pulled me over, I'd stab you in your fucking eye and piss in the hole you piece of festering horse shit.

I don't do traffic, so I wouldn't be pulling you over. If you and I did meet and you attempted said stunt, you would be shot dead.

There's a difference between a community banding together to do something and the waiting for the government to do something. Look at the difference between New Orleans (help us help us) and New York (we going to kick some ass). New Yorkers helped each other in the aftermath of 9/11. New Orleans waited at the Superdome and looted each other.
Wasnt New York where that woman was left in the emergency room for what 24 hours.. she passed out, fell on the floor and stepped over eventually dying from a blood clot...

btw... no comparison between 9/11 and Katrina... there was still a government and infrastructure after 9/11.. after katrina there was nothing... Hospitals were left to kill those that they couldnt care for... there is no comparison sir, but I'd love to see you try....

Utter bullshit from the lying lips of Scott Ritter....
paints a crazy scenario from his wild left-wing, Bush hating, imagination and claims it comes from Bush.....only a freekin' moron would buy into this insane rant...
this tactic is becoming a common rouse of the fear mongering far left wing nuts.....
Try to scare the shit out of everyone themselves, and then blame the other side of fear mongering....

Utter bullshit from the lying lips of Scott Ritter....
paints a crazy scenario from his wild left-wing, Bush hating, imagination and claims it comes from Bush.....only a freekin' moron would buy into this insane rant...
this tactic is becoming a common rouse of the fear mongering far left wing nuts.....
Try to scare the shit out of everyone themselves, and then blame the other side of fear mongering....
Its a conceivable scenario.... Bush has invested billions in designing tactical nukes.. why would he not use them.. the terrorists have invested tens of millions in developing or acquiring tactical nukes... why would they not use em... it seems more plausible a scenario than not actually...

Because the people there are a bunch of fucking dumbasses that think they know it all. You must be from there as well.

screw the ~ 100,000 kids under the age of 18 who live there. they shouldnt be living there with all those stupid ass liberal adults. they deserve to die because their parents dont believe the same as the brilliant swampfox.

you arrogant ass.

americans are americans, regardless of where they live or what they might believe. and you shouldnt be wishing for an attack on anyone, anywhere in the world, especially against americans. yeah, you said 'if i had to choose.' well, you didnt. and remember that there are people who think they know it all everywhere in this country. you seem to be one of them.

and by the way, ive lived in PA, NH, MA, and Kenya. never even been to CA

“We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.”
Teddy Roosevelt

Forum List

Back