Hollywood Celebrities & Others Indicted In College Admissions Scam

Paying a bribe for the coach to pretend that your daughters are outstanding rowers ("crew") in order to get an athletic scholarship, or THE FACT THAT SUCH ELITE SCHOOLS WOULD AWARD A FOUR-YEAR FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO SOMEONE FOR ROWING A FUCKING BOAT?

Athletic scholarships to college are an abomination, and should be abolished, with cheaters executed.

All college sports should be abolished unless it's a private U...

That’s just stupid. Since Ancient Greece it has been recognized that a complete education includes the physical. One of the many reasons why America has the best universities in the world is the sense of community the best schools foster.

Clearly what I was talking about was the citizens of Ohio sending the Ohio State Football team or the Ohio State Volleyball team to Nebraska to play a meaningless football or volleyball game.

You can have physical education; you don't need million dollar athletic budgets that raise tuition, take time away from studies, endanger the health of students etc...

You frail, bitter little idiot. Who says those games are meaningless?
Life.

And it seems to have missed you completely that athletics spur enrollment,
Arguable under the best of circumstances.

Not arguable at all. Again you display your ignorance. Many students who are the first in their families ever to attend college to sell through athletics. Many alumni encourage their own children to attend the college out of the community and loyalty that they build up during their time and much of that is connected to athletics. It’s not about necessarily how much a given team wins or loses, but how an individual associates with the school identifies with the school through the venue of a sport, any sport. You clearly have no experience with this And I was speaking out of bitter resentment mixed with asinine assumptions.

That’s just stupid. Since Ancient Greece it has been recognized that a complete education includes the physical. One of the many reasons why America has the best universities in the world is the sense of community the best schools foster.

Clearly what I was talking about was the citizens of Ohio sending the Ohio State Football team or the Ohio State Volleyball team to Nebraska to play a meaningless football or volleyball game.

You can have physical education; you don't need million dollar athletic budgets that raise tuition, take time away from studies, endanger the health of students etc...

Life.

Not arguable at all. Again you display your ignorance. Many students who are the first in their families ever to attend college to sell through athletics. Many alumni encourage their own children to attend the college out of the community and loyalty that they build up during their time and much of that is connected to athletics. It’s not about necessarily how much a given team wins or loses, but how an individual associates with the school identifies with the school through the venue of a sport, any sport. You clearly have no experience with this And I was speaking out of bitter resentment mixed with asinine assumptions.

You’ve got that right. You sound incredibly bitter and are making asinine assumptions.

There won’t be any measurable influx of students into U of H based on how well their basketball team is doing this year except maybe for more basketball players; that’s it. Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, etc… have no problem putting fannies in to classrooms and they have almost no focus at all on sports. If students go to school because there is a football team; they aren’t going for the right reason.

As for the fable of a “sense of community”, again…playing in a game 1800 miles away does nothing for your community except makes them poorer.

You never told us; where does all the money go?

Life.

There won’t be any measurable influx of students into U of H based on how well their basketball team is doing this year except maybe for more basketball players; that’s it. ...go?

That’s just block-headed ignorance. It’s clear you know nothing about sports or universities. This is all just you spouting off out of bitterness and inferiority.

Last edited:

Life.

....t

It seems you need some more experience with life, because you don’t seem to understand it at all. “Meaningless” to you seems to mean whatever YOU are uninterested in or incapable of. For those students, their families, friends, fellow students and the wider community in and around the college they mean quite a lot. You can’t see past your own prejudice.

You can’t see past the bullshit you’re shoveling.

Athletic accomplishments are meaningless. You go to school to learn. You can get physical fitness from intramural activities competing against your classmates or in the weight room. Whatever the families, friends, fellow students or wider community gets is nonsense. Someone in Monroe LA gets nothing out of LSU’s football exploits except maybe something to watch on TV. There is always Baywatch. Both supply the same thing.

Life.

There won’t be any measurable influx of students into U of H based on how well their basketball team is doing this year except maybe for more basketball players; that’s it. ...go?

That’s just block-headed ignorance.

Hey, you’re the one who said you were bitter and being asinine .

Again; where does all the money go?

"While on the topic of fraudulent college admissions... I wonder if our @FBI will take a look at David Hogg’s acceptance into Harvard University. That’s got to be the biggest University scam of the decade." - Crazy Candance Owens

Life.

... Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, etc… ... have almost no focus at all on sports.

You could not be more wrong.

Life.

... Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, etc… ... have almost no focus at all on sports.

Enrollment doesn’t rise or fall based on sports. They prove it.

Life.

As for the fable of a “sense of community”, again…playing in a game 1800 miles away does nothing for your community ...

Perhaps you haven’t heard about this amazing new invention called the “television,” stupid.

Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman implicated in massive college entrance exam cheating scandal | Daily Mail Online
Actresses Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman are among 50 people charged in massive college entrance exam cheating scandal in which parents paid up to $6M in bribes to get their kids into elite schools like Yale, Georgetown and Stanford

LMFAO .

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
bank on it all these leftist ------ are being brought down because all you trash bags do nothing but
HATE AND YOU IDIOTS NOT IN HOLLYWOOD YOU DUMB FK MOROSN still can't figure out why they tried leading you into TRUMP HATE SYNDROME" . HOLLYWOOD wanted TRUMP OUT because all these leftist c..ts are getting caught doing so much illegal chit and you Clitnon Obama loving Whores support this criminal trash bs.

SINCE TRUMP

SEX RINGS BUSTED
SEX TRAFFICKING BUSTED
CHILD MOLESTERS BUSTED

ADN ALL YOU HEAR FROM HOLLYWOOD WHORES THE BASHING OF TRUMP LEFTIST ARE TO FKN STUPID TO FIGURE OUT WHY, EVEN WHEN IT'S IN YOUR FACES LIKE RIGHT NOW.

tRump continues to allow US employers to hire illegal aliens. Gee, I wonder why?

Life.

....t

It seems you need some more experience with life, because you don’t seem to understand it at all. “Meaningless” to you seems to mean whatever YOU are uninterested in or incapable of. For those students, their families, friends, fellow students and the wider community in and around the college they mean quite a lot. You can’t see past your own prejudice.

Athletic accomplishments are meaningless. ...

Says the 98lb weakling who never had any, and understands nothing about the topic.

Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin Indicted in Alleged College Admissions Scam

So Lori Loughlin of Full House fame and Felicity Huffman of Desperate Housewives were both indicted for desperately trying to get their kids into colleges by college entrance exam cheating and outright financial bribes -- this came in a wide range federal college admissions scam investigation.

According to article: The 54-year-old Full House star and her husband, “agreed to pay bribes totaling $500,000 in exchange for having their two daughters designated as recruits to the USC crew team — despite the fact that they did not participate in crew — thereby facilitating their admission to USC.”

So this is more evidence of how Hollywood libs feel they can lie and cheat their way thru life or to benefit their bratty kids...These kids should get into college the old fashion way, by either earning it thru their grades and hard work or because their parents went there or donated large sums of money, oh wait!

Oh! Oh! Oh! Two-three people in show business were allegedly involved in this scam, so you can use "Hollywood" in your header!

What is this deal that people involved in the entertainment/acting community are worse than plumbers, ranchers, nurses, mechanics, or anyone else in other professions? I'm not in the entertainment community myself, but I'm mighty suspicious of why one profession is singled out. I find acting and other crafts relating to movie-making to be very challenging and effort-intensive. What is the deal here?

Life.

It is a huge part of the identity of a school and how people relate to it. Enrollment turns on such things.

Life.

As for the fable of a “sense of community”, again…playing in a game 1800 miles away does nothing for your community ...

Perhaps you haven’t heard about this amazing new invention called the “television,” stupid.

Television? Wow…that was a dumb gambit.

Oh…so Grey’s Anatomy (based in Seattle) should get state funding because it can build a “sense of community” in the Seattle area?

Of all the profound weakness you have trotted out…this is the weakest.

Life.

....t

Athletic accomplishments are meaningless. ...

Says the 98lb weakling who never had any, and understands nothing about the topic.

I wish I weighed only 98 pounds!

You can’t tell us those accomplishments aside from some theory you have about a “community” or whatever bullshit you’re going with now.

And, of course, you dance like a little bitch away from the question:

Where does all of the money they supposedly make go? Why isn’t college tuition greatly reduced at these universities that supposedly make all of this money?

Feel free to keep dancing. I’m sure your athletic exploits from the ballet you’re performing is creating some sense of community where ever you live. :abgg2q.jpg:

Life.

It is a huge part of the identity of a school and how people relate to it. Enrollment turns on such things.

Link?

Life.

Television? Wow…that was a dumb gambit.

Oh…so Grey’s Anatomy (based in Seattle) should get state funding because it can build a “sense of community” in the Seattle area?

Are you on drugs or something? Maybe if you had attended college you might know what I’m talking about, but the drugs would still be doing you no good.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back